| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:13 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3899 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144 ... 156  Next
 Post subject: Re: PSPTYHWAEPACTYP thread
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:35 pm 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

joyfulgirl wrote:
Update: I just had beautiful noochy toast with tub earth balance. All is right with the world again.

YAY!! I'm eating noochy noodles with tub EB right now and I totally thought of you when I made them :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:52 pm 
And you never will.

choirqueer wrote:
I'm eating noochy noodles with tub EB right now

I still want your noodles.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:18 am 
Wears Durian Helmet

joyfulgirl wrote:
I want noochy toast, but all we have is earth balance sticks and I like the tub variety better

I tried toast with stick EB last week because we were out of the tub but still had the sticks I use for baking and I was so sad.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:43 am 
Keepin' It Seal

I'm so glad I have you all to commiserate with! CQ, send me some noochy noodles ASAP.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:07 am 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

Bother. Our blue recycling box (glass, metal and paper) gets collected every two weeks. Last time, I put my stuff in and was going to be sure to put the box out for collection, but then forget. This time, I knew it was going to be recycling day, put stuff in both the boxes last night, then forgot to check and put out the correct box.

I realised this when I saw the recycling truck go past my window this morning, with no time to rush out lugging a very, very heavy box.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:45 am 

joyfulgirl wrote:
I'm so glad I have you all to commiserate with! CQ, send me some noochy noodles ASAP.

poopiebitch wrote:
choirqueer wrote:
I'm eating noochy noodles with tub EB right now

I still want your noodles.

CQ's Noochy Noodles have tub EB, garlic powder, Vulcan Fire Salt, roasted peanuts, and a splash of balsamic. Come'n'get'em!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:10 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Ok, now I really want CQ's noodles too.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:11 pm 
Heeeerrrrree's JACKY!

Reading this thread made me hungry.

And I can't have lunch early because a client is here.

"Tots: the universal food band-aid... better than a mother's kiss. Healin' wounds since 1954." Meggs

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:44 pm 
Lubes With Earth Balance

my boss left very early so I was gonna duck out early too to get home and give my sweetie some time to nap before he goes to work tonight, but these idiots doing construction next door to our office broke thru our forking wall and now I have to sit here and wait for them to maybe fix it. But they may not do it today and I have no way of knowing, so here I sit eating kale and playing on the internet.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:52 pm 
The Real Hamburger Helper

Children cried in my study support session tonight! It was because other children were being arses, not because of something I'd done, but it made me feel bad for them. And damn, those kids can fart!

"and by "load of facts" you mean a bag of flaming poop, right?" - supercarrot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:52 pm 
Nooch of Earl

I should really go to bed, but there are things on the internet that I haven't read.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:32 am 
Asked Santa for a Hoveringdog

I just found out one of my favorite websites is closing down and I am legit sad about it. Like I kinda want to cry. And yes, I realize how unreasonable this sounds, but I've been visiting it for 14-15 years. Where will I go for snark now?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:22 pm 
Nooch of Earl

The process of looking for a new home and seeing one after another that is not quite right (or even very wrong) is just so time consuming and exhausting. Even though we're working with realtors driving us around to different rental properties, we spent all day today doing it and will probably spend a good chunk of tomorrow as well. we've looked at probably close to 15 properties and none felt right. Blah.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:51 pm 
Heart of Vegan Marshmallow

gaia13 wrote:
I just found out one of my favorite websites is closing down and I am legit sad about it. Like I kinda want to cry. And yes, I realize how unreasonable this sounds, but I've been visiting it for 14-15 years. Where will I go for snark now?

What site is it?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:02 pm 

ashley wrote:
gaia13 wrote:

What site is it?

TWOP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:18 pm 
Hip Goiter

NOOOO really?? Ugh TWOP is the BEST!!! Dammit. The best tv reviews ever. Maybe I will add tv reviews to my site and try to attract other writers to handle it.

Laughfrodisiac

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:22 pm 

RandiJM wrote:
NOOOO really?? Ugh TWOP is the BEST!!! Dammit. The best tv reviews ever. Maybe I will add tv reviews to my site and try to attract other writers to handle it.

I know, right! The recaps will only be up until April 7 if you want to go re-read any of the brilliance, and the forums are staying open until the end of May. Apparently people are migrating to previously.tv now since it is run by the people who used to run TWOP. I'm not sure if they do reviews there or if it's just forums, though.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:28 pm 

I left my water bottle at a concert. I finally got myself a nice new one and now it's gone! I'm going to call the venue tomorrow but I'm not gonna get my hopes up. shiitake!! I really liked that water bottle. :(

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:49 pm 
Semen Strong

gaia13 wrote:
RandiJM wrote:

I know, right! The recaps will only be up until April 7 if you want to go re-read any of the brilliance, and the forums are staying open until the end of May. Apparently people are migrating to previously.tv now since it is run by the people who used to run TWOP. I'm not sure if they do reviews there or if it's just forums, though.

I just am so sad to read this. I am going to miss TWOP so much.

But on a cold winter night, when the wind whispers through the trees and a bright, white moon hangs heavy in the air, you might hear a sad cry like someone thinking he knows what's best for you, and that'll be the white man a-passin' you by. just mumbles

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:46 pm 
No-pants hermit 4 lyfe

the chinese restaurant at the top of my block just added some mock chicken items to its vegetarian menu, and i was so excited, but it turns out their "vegetarian chicken" is fish tofu--like, minced fish and other stuff pressed into a block. WHY? there are so many vegetarian chicken options! why would you pick something that is not vegetarian or chickeny? don't get all my vegan hopes up and then crush them with fish cubes! MEAN. now i have to keep getting delivery from that other place ten blocks away. that takes so many more minutes!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:57 am 
Hoards Peppermint Jo-Jos

acr wrote:
the chinese restaurant at the top of my block just added some mock chicken items to its vegetarian menu, and i was so excited, but it turns out their "vegetarian chicken" is fish tofu--like, minced fish and other stuff pressed into a block. WHY? there are so many vegetarian chicken options! why would you pick something that is not vegetarian or chickeny? don't get all my vegan hopes up and then crush them with fish cubes! MEAN. now i have to keep getting delivery from that other place ten blocks away. that takes so many more minutes!

This kind of thing is so frustrating. In our work canteen the Friday special for vegetarians is haddock hash

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life" Mary Oliver

Goodreads

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:51 pm 
Heart of Vegan Marshmallow

gaia13 wrote:
RandiJM wrote:

What?! Why? That is so sad!! I used to post on those forums all the time.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:04 pm 

ashley wrote:
gaia13 wrote:
RandiJM wrote:

What?! Why? That is so sad!! I used to post on those forums all the time.

NBC sucks. Apparently it wasn't generating enough revenue and/or traffic.

They're also pulling the plug on DailyCandy, but I never read there.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:16 pm 
Wears Durian Helmet

Today's the HIMYM Series Finale, but I don't have cable so I have to wait till it goes online in a few hours

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:32 pm 
And you never will.

I spent 30 minutes tempering my chocolate, only to notice after filling the second mold that the first had bloomed. So somehow between testing it and starting on the molds I must have overheated it, and now I have to unmold what I've already done and start the tempering process over again from scratch.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3899 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144 ... 156  Next