| FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:04 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17856 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 711, 712, 713, 714, 715
 Post subject: Re: What was the best thing about your day?
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 12:59 pm 
Smuggling Raisins

Hearing people request the cake I made for today's weekly meeting again for another meeting tomorrow :)
I threw in some strawberry preserve into a Rhubarb-Streuselcake and switched the normal plain flour for a mix of wheat, spelt, barley and oat and switched the white sugar for 1/3 demerara sugar and 2/3 coconut sugar.

:)

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:11 pm 
Total Hoover

helgonblomma wrote:
Hearing people request the cake I made for today's weekly meeting again for another meeting tomorrow :)
I threw in some strawberry preserve into a Rhubarb-Streuselcake and switched the normal plain flour for a mix of wheat, spelt, barley and oat and switched the white sugar for 1/3 demerara sugar and 2/3 coconut sugar.

:)

Wow, well done! Do you/ did you have time to make another cake?

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:50 pm 
Can't Dance, Isn't Part of Revolution

Watching someone with an excellent list of published research forget to bring the centrifuge tubes over and start to uncap his columns and add in sample. I didn't realize what had happened at first because I thought that was a "me" thing. Even though I know it isn't...I need reminders.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:37 am 
BAD PASS

Last week Shaun T (the guy from the Insanity workouts, you know, that guy) posted that he was starting a super exclusive challenge group to go along with next week's "Shaun Week" workouts. You were supposed to just send in a picture of you in front of the Beachbody On Demand login screen. This was a very hard selfie to take, and after I had already sent it in, I saw that it said your name had to be clearly visible on the screen behind you. Mine was not. I decided there was no way I was getting in. A couple days later they sent a survey, but it wasn't specifically connected to the challenge group, and there was nowhere to enter your info, so although it could have been tracking who was filling it out by the link you were given, I assumed they were only sending it out in the hopes everyone would actually fill it out thinking it would give them a better chance of getting chosen. I did it, but still was pretty sure I would NOT get chosen.

But this morning I got an email from one of Shaun's people (Danielle, who is one of the modifiers in Max30) saying I got in! I got in!

I haven't really done a real workout since I finished Max30 like a month and a half ago, so...this should be fun. haha. Anyway. I am very excited.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:24 am 
Grandfathered In

I'm not sure I understand, but hurray!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:37 pm 
BAD PASS

I may have been kinda gushing a little bit.

It's a workout/challenge/accountability group that includes Skype-ing and some personal guidance from ShaunT. I'm kiiiiinda jacked!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17856 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 711, 712, 713, 714, 715