Post Punk Kitchen Forum
http://forum.theppk.com/

What was the best thing about your day?
http://forum.theppk.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=130
Page 422 of 715

Author:  julialegume [ Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was the best thing about your day?

The best piece of Sizzle Pie pizza I've ever had. Soycurls, peppadews, and pesto base.

Author:  kara kara [ Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was the best thing about your day?

As of 5pm today, I'm on vacation! I'll be on in Austin in less than 24 hours! Yay!

Author:  Moon [ Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was the best thing about your day?

My current favourite dinner in the oven, because I thought ahead and did some of the steps this afternoon before work.

Author:  zwingtip [ Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was the best thing about your day?

interrobang?! wrote:
AND ONLY A WEEK TIL THE NEW SUEDE!! What are we going to do with ourselves this fortnight, Zwingers? WHAT?! Too much good. TOO MUCH.


RIGHT? SO MCUH AWESOME, SO LITTLE TIME. Cannot deal. Aaahhhh a week from tomorrow I will have Bloodsports IN MY HANDS (it is shipping to friend-boy). How does one cope?!

Author:  interrobang?! [ Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was the best thing about your day?

zwingtip wrote:
interrobang?! wrote:
AND ONLY A WEEK TIL THE NEW SUEDE!! What are we going to do with ourselves this fortnight, Zwingers? WHAT?! Too much good. TOO MUCH.


RIGHT? SO MCUH AWESOME, SO LITTLE TIME. Cannot deal. Aaahhhh a week from tomorrow I will have Bloodsports IN MY HANDS (it is shipping to friend-boy). How does one cope?!

I didn't even realise until a few hours ago that the album is streaming on the Guardian! But I can't listen because I need to go to bed and I was at work when I found out and ARGH.

You'd better get to the front at Ally Pally and touch Brett for me. BETTER.

Author:  zwingtip [ Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was the best thing about your day?

interrobang?! wrote:
zwingtip wrote:
interrobang?! wrote:
AND ONLY A WEEK TIL THE NEW SUEDE!! What are we going to do with ourselves this fortnight, Zwingers? WHAT?! Too much good. TOO MUCH.


RIGHT? SO MCUH AWESOME, SO LITTLE TIME. Cannot deal. Aaahhhh a week from tomorrow I will have Bloodsports IN MY HANDS (it is shipping to friend-boy). How does one cope?!

I didn't even realise until a few hours ago that the album is streaming on the Guardian! But I can't listen because I need to go to bed and I was at work when I found out and ARGH.

You'd better get to the front at Ally Pally and touch Brett for me. BETTER.


I am always the last person to know these things! Will listen tonight for you. It will be a hardship, but somehow I'll manage.

Author:  interrobang?! [ Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was the best thing about your day?

zwingtip wrote:
I am always the last person to know these things! Will listen tonight for you. It will be a hardship, but somehow I'll manage.

I expect a full review in the morning! <3

Author:  kilgore trout [ Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was the best thing about your day?

Go V-E!

Author:  Rowan [ Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was the best thing about your day?

I got my first grad school admission offer. I am so incredibly happy :)

Author:  coldandsleepy [ Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What was the best thing about your day?

I got the work I wanted to get done done in the amount of time I wanted to spend on it. So now I can watch television for an hour! Is that a sad best thing?

Rowan, congrats!!!!!

Author:  Adam Crisis [ Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was the best thing about your day?

Vanilla Ice cream covered in Speculoos

Author:  ijustdiedinside [ Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was the best thing about your day?

Butterscotch/PB/Coconut/ChocolateChip Haystacks. I've never made them before, but I bought a can of crunchy chow mein noodles without a real purpose for them. So good!

Author:  interrobang?! [ Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was the best thing about your day?

haystacks?

Author:  ijustdiedinside [ Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was the best thing about your day?

yes! basically you melt butterscotch chips and peanut butter together and mix in crunchy stuff, so it's kind of a super easy candy.

here's a basic recipe: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/butterscotch-haystacks/

Author:  interrobang?! [ Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was the best thing about your day?

Oh! I thought it was going to be like when I didn't understand what biscuits were and they turned out to be scones and not hobnobs? Haystacks... hmmm. But not GIANT HAYSTACKS.



p.s. I dunked half a pack of gingernuts (one by one, likes!) into my cups of tea today and thought of you, ijdi.

Author:  ijustdiedinside [ Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was the best thing about your day?

I don't know why the British aisle at my store stopped carrying gingernuts and the oat ones and the raisin ones, too! Now they just have non vegan McVitties cookies. But they DO have 99 cent packets of bourbon biscuits, so I guess it's ok. Those seriously are the best tea cookie/biscuit ever!

Author:  interrobang?! [ Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was the best thing about your day?

Man, I wish we got it vice versa and had American aisles in shops here. Well, I guess we have daft 'American Candy' stores on every bloody street corner these days, but they sell boxes of cereal for £8.00 ($12.00) a pop and it's just ridiculous. WHO IS BUYING THIS STUFF???!!?

Author:  pandacookie [ Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was the best thing about your day?

hobnobs, you say?

Author:  kilgore trout [ Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was the best thing about your day?

ijustdiedinside wrote:
Butterscotch/PB/Coconut/ChocolateChip Haystacks. I've never made them before, but I bought a can of crunchy chow mein noodles without a real purpose for them. So good!

Oh man I don't know how I've never heard of these but I think this is pretty good motivation to finally order butterscotch chips.

Author:  pandacookie [ Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was the best thing about your day?

Also, haystacks, you say? I love those.

Author:  Moon [ Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was the best thing about your day?

kilgore trout wrote:
ijustdiedinside wrote:
Butterscotch/PB/Coconut/ChocolateChip Haystacks. I've never made them before, but I bought a can of crunchy chow mein noodles without a real purpose for them. So good!

Oh man I don't know how I've never heard of these but I think this is pretty good motivation to finally order butterscotch chips.


You know the shitty thing about foruming and facebooking at the same time? You go to "like" a post but instead you almost report it. Oh my.

Sounds like the perfect excuse for butterscotch.

Author:  geeksweetheart [ Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was the best thing about your day?

1. Finally light enough after work to take the dogs to the dogpark and they were thrilled. It was beautiful spring weather and they had a great time.
2. Veg pizza from Sun Deli in Boulder with pesto, chokes, peppers, Daiya and seitan sausage. It was lovely.

Author:  Eeee [ Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was the best thing about your day?

I ate some of three vegan pies that I helped make today and was accepted to a nice university!

Happy Pi(e) Day

Author:  Anek [ Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What was the best thing about your day?

It's friday, I am wearing green, had a great green breakfast, woke up next to my lovely boyfriend, cuddles, and I get to see him again tonight. Plus, vegan muffins baked by birthday colleague!

Author:  Imogen [ Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What was the best thing about your day?

Someone came and unblocked my drains! Now I can use the washing machine, do the washing up, have a shower and all those other important water-based things :) Later I'm going to see my friends and their newborn baby, followed by aerial class. It's shaping up to be a nice day.

Page 422 of 715 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/