| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:08 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Aaahh! I'm so mad! (small rant)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:13 pm 
Saggy Butt

Last night I had my math midterm, and I'm pretty sure I blew my A. I'm so mad because I was doing so well, and the last couple of math classes I didn't do very well, I even failed one and had to take it over, so when I started getting 100% on the homework and quizzes I was so proud of myself. I'm so pissed because I know I could have gotten an A if I had known about the review material online, but I had missed class on Friday because I was sick, so I didn't find out until Monday's class, and I spent all day yesterday before the test going over it, but only got halfway through it, but of course every problem I did I got right, and the ones I didn't get to were the ones I missed on the test. I'm pissed at the teacher because at the beginning of the term he said all the material would be posted on the class website, but he always emails us the notes that are also on the website, so I never thought to look there, and he never emailed us to tell us it was up. I'm so mad at myself for not thinking to look there, because I know if I had had time to get through all the review I would have done better, but I'm also mad at the teacher for emailing us stuff that we know is already online but not bothering to email us about something important like a midterm review. I know it's stupid to agonize over a grade, and I can probably still get a B, but I've only gotten a few A's in college, and besides feeling really good about myself that I was getting an A, in math no less, it would have really helped my gpa. I'm so mad/sad.

Post subject: Re: Aaahh! I'm so mad! (small rant)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:07 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

That's a bummer. Just keep at it!