| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:14 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45668 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1122, 1123, 1124, 1125, 1126, 1127, 1128 ... 1827  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:52 am 
Offline
Angrily Posting on Facebook

Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:37 pm
Posts: 3133
Location: Ireland
Why oh why do people have to air their dirty linen on facebook?! Ok, I get we all have a bad day every so often and say something in a status we really shouldn't but some people are bloody constant!

_________________
Meowchickameow meow! - Tofulish


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:46 am 
Offline
Ninja Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:00 pm
Posts: 4511
Location: Surrey, UK
daisychain wrote:
Why oh why do people have to air their dirty linen on facebook?! Ok, I get we all have a bad day every so often and say something in a status we really shouldn't but some people are bloody constant!

That is where the hide posts function comes in so handy!

_________________
I sure do love pumpkins, Cotton.

Make up blog: http://love-lipstick.blogspot.com
Food blog: http://alienontoast.blogspot.com
FB Page for both blogs: http://www.facebook.com/lipstickontoast


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:00 am 
Offline
Angrily Posting on Facebook

Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:37 pm
Posts: 3133
Location: Ireland
baps wrote:
daisychain wrote:
Why oh why do people have to air their dirty linen on facebook?! Ok, I get we all have a bad day every so often and say something in a status we really shouldn't but some people are bloody constant!

That is where the hide posts function comes in so handy!


With this particular person I guilt trip myself into not hiding her. She has got some serious issues going on in her life and is already super sensitive when it comes to rejection. Even though she wouldn't even notice me hiding her status. Maybe I should give it a trial run.

_________________
Meowchickameow meow! - Tofulish


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:39 am 
Offline
Heeeerrrrree's JACKY!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:39 pm
Posts: 3880
Location: the Eug
It is my last week at work. And then I can tell them to jump in a lake!

I can hardly stand it. Today I meet with the other employees who want to do a walk out. They have separately expressed that they will not be returning, so this is not a strike situation. Hopefully we can get our ducks in a row and cover our butts at the same time.

_________________
Don't mind my breasts and vagina, I'm a gay man.---Idatetatooedguys.

"Tots: the universal food band-aid... better than a mother's kiss. Healin' wounds since 1954." Meggs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:24 am 
Offline
Emotionally Allergic to Dairy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:28 pm
Posts: 3178
Location: San Francisco
daisychain wrote:
baps wrote:
daisychain wrote:
Why oh why do people have to air their dirty linen on facebook?! Ok, I get we all have a bad day every so often and say something in a status we really shouldn't but some people are bloody constant!

That is where the hide posts function comes in so handy!


With this particular person I guilt trip myself into not hiding her. She has got some serious issues going on in her life and is already super sensitive when it comes to rejection. Even though she wouldn't even notice me hiding her status. Maybe I should give it a trial run.


GIIIIIIIRL I so hear you. I have a friend like that. I love her and I want to support her, but she is a trainwreck of neediness and drama, and her fb/Twitter makes me want to scream so often. But I know if I hid her and didn't at least occasionally keep up with the commenting, she'd freak out about it. Blargh.

For some reason, all this Sandy hubbub is making me super homesick for Boston. When I apply to PhD programs next year, I do plan to apply back in Boston, and this homesickness is making me want to apply this year, even though I know that it's the wrong time and I need to wait another year. But still. Sigh.

_________________
Your heart is a muscle the size of a fist
Keep loving, keep fighting

Be the trouble you want to see in the world.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:23 pm 
Offline
Dying from Nooch Lung
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:30 pm
Posts: 3208
Location: Almost Boston
Oh, gross. I just dragged my air conditioner out of the window (all by myself! I'm so proud!) and it had been in the window for 3 years and the birds liked to sit under it, so there was 3 years worth of bird shiitake on the windowsill. Most of it got knocked onto my bed when I pulled the a/c in. Yuck!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:17 pm 
Offline
Discovered unobtainium
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:21 pm
Posts: 11859
Location: Dinosaur Stampede
Gak!

_________________
"This is the creepiest post ever if you don't know who Molly is." -Fee
"a vegan death match sounds like something where we all end up hugging." -LisaPunk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:22 pm 
Offline
Invented Vegan Meringue
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:25 pm
Posts: 3620
Location: Nashville, TN
Cooking alone in the kitchen, listening to Sunn O)))/Boris split. Roommate's boyfriend comes into the house and yells "WHAT'S THAT CREEPY NOISE?" I laff.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:08 pm 
Offline
Making Threats to Punks Again
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:15 pm
Posts: 1110
Location: Bull City, NC
I am reading all the internet tips about unclogging your ears post-flight and none of them are working, argh.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:33 pm 
Offline
Had sex with a vampire that sparkles.
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:24 pm
Posts: 5364
Location: BRLA
Every time I see your name, pastabake, I get really hungry for a pastabake, but I'm not actually sure what that is. But in my mind...it's glorious.

_________________
The thing about this thread is, it's dumb. - IJDI


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:09 pm 
Offline
Prefers Jar Jar Binks over Han Solo
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:54 am
Posts: 2077
Location: Munich, finally!
I went swimming tonight after months and months that I hadn't been. It was haaaaaaaard. But nice.

_________________
I dunno, I guess I just get enthused over eating big ol' squishy balls. - Interrobang?!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:48 pm 
Offline
Shopped till she dropped
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:36 pm
Posts: 1677
Location: the land of too much wine and wind
Being exhausted and in a horrible mood from moving the last 3 days is a valid excuse to skip class, right?

_________________
I just brought out the carrot sticks. This is war. - paprikapapaya

I GOT YER VAGILANTE JUSTICE RIGHT HERE. ::grabs crotch:: - DarthCupcake


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:01 pm 
Offline
Making Threats to Punks Again
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:15 pm
Posts: 1110
Location: Bull City, NC
Fee wrote:
Every time I see your name, pastabake, I get really hungry for a pastabake, but I'm not actually sure what that is. But in my mind...it's glorious.


I'm pretty sure that when I registered I was hungry and thinking about baked ziti.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:24 pm 
Offline
Invented Vegan Meringue
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:20 pm
Posts: 3840
Location: Edinburgh
I now have less than 2 weeks of work before I'm on holiday. I'm so excited. I just need to figure out what I'm gonna do between meals in all the cities I'm visiting.

_________________
A pie eating contest is a battle with no losers. - amandabear


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:56 pm 
Offline
Dying from Nooch Lung
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:30 pm
Posts: 3208
Location: Almost Boston
Google doodles make me forget what I was going to google every. single. time. I'm all, "I need to google that. Okay. Oh, it's Bob Ross' birthday! Wait, why am I here?"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:36 pm 
Offline
Plays The Sims 2 religiously
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:20 pm
Posts: 7145
Location: Portland, OR
GAWD You guys! Being a tranny is so great. I don't know why really but my mind keeps going there today, so I thought I'd share. It's pretty much the best ever.

_________________
i would schmear marmite on a moist scrotum for Mars. - interrobang?!
"Not everything." ~ mumbles (1973-2013) - mumbles


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:45 pm 
Offline
Remembers When Veganism Was Cool

Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:15 pm
Posts: 2419
I feel guilty feeling like I am having the shittiest day ever when people on the other side of the country are going through a forking super storm. But, part of my shitty day is stress about that and the wellbeing of one jdfunks in particular, and part of it is stupid shiitake I should not be upset about but my brain does not function properly and I am having hot pear cider with ginger rum now but maybe I should have taken an ativan instead.

_________________
"No one with hair so soft and glossy could ever be bad at anything." - Tofulish


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:45 pm 
Offline
Has gasoline in her veins
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:58 pm
Posts: 3332
Location: pdx
Mars wrote:
GAWD You guys! Being a tranny is so great. I don't know why really but my mind keeps going there today, so I thought I'd share. It's pretty much the best ever.


I wanna hear more about this!

_________________
"I rebuke this thread in the name of Jesus." -Jagadeesh


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:24 pm 
Offline
Level 7 Vegan
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:15 am
Posts: 1529
DUDES! I just found a thingy that filters keywords you choose out of your Facebook feed, meaning no more obnoxious political posts (or shiitake about the Giants). I am seriously so excited right now.

http://www.noppl.com/

_________________
"One time I meant to send a potential employer a resume, but I accidentally sent them a bucket of puke!

So embarrassing!" -just mumbles


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:32 pm 
Offline
Discovered unobtainium
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:21 pm
Posts: 11859
Location: Dinosaur Stampede
Why the fork does Hulu Plus suck so much? After each commercial (grrrr $7.99 for commercials), the program resets to the beginning. I have to exit stream and then resume (watching co,mercials AGAIN).

I think I'll cancel, although I like watching Masterchef.

_________________
"This is the creepiest post ever if you don't know who Molly is." -Fee
"a vegan death match sounds like something where we all end up hugging." -LisaPunk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:44 pm 
Offline
Plays The Sims 2 religiously
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:20 pm
Posts: 7145
Location: Portland, OR
thisheregiraffe wrote:
Mars wrote:
GAWD You guys! Being a tranny is so great. I don't know why really but my mind keeps going there today, so I thought I'd share. It's pretty much the best ever.


I wanna hear more about this!

Like; we're all sexy n' shiitake! And some of us are sassy and some of us are all macho and some are like lumberjacks and some are ponies! Also when two stranger trans guys make eye contact there's this awesome "Yeah Bro" kind of thing... and I LOVE flirting with the other faggy tranny boys, oh man, that's fun. And it's so awesome when you're in groups of people who don't know you're trans and they make all these statements that only work if you're cis so in the back of your head you're all "smirk". Also I love how the majority of trans boys are short, oh man, I love me a short boy. BUT THEN ALSO when I meet a tall trans guy I'm all "swoon" so there's that too. I don't know many trans ladies but not to exclude them; I love them too.

_________________
i would schmear marmite on a moist scrotum for Mars. - interrobang?!
"Not everything." ~ mumbles (1973-2013) - mumbles


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:57 pm 
Offline
Trapped On A Desert Island With A Cow
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:18 pm
Posts: 430
Location: L.A.
I'm in love with Jonny Lee Miller

_________________
Hi, I'm Kylie
Cool Stuff I Make
Fellowship of the Vegetable


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:12 am 
Offline
Discovered unobtainium
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:21 pm
Posts: 11859
Location: Dinosaur Stampede
FabulouslyFierce wrote:
I'm in love with Jonny Lee Miller


Hackers!

What is he doing these days? (fun trivia: he was married to A. Jolie, and is Bernard Lee's son (M of 007 fame).

_________________
"This is the creepiest post ever if you don't know who Molly is." -Fee
"a vegan death match sounds like something where we all end up hugging." -LisaPunk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:15 am 
Offline
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:35 pm
Posts: 6586
Location: Norristown, PA
Mars wrote:
thisheregiraffe wrote:
Mars wrote:
GAWD You guys! Being a tranny is so great. I don't know why really but my mind keeps going there today, so I thought I'd share. It's pretty much the best ever.


I wanna hear more about this!

Like; we're all sexy n' shiitake! And some of us are sassy and some of us are all macho and some are like lumberjacks and some are ponies! Also when two stranger trans guys make eye contact there's this awesome "Yeah Bro" kind of thing... and I LOVE flirting with the other faggy tranny boys, oh man, that's fun. And it's so awesome when you're in groups of people who don't know you're trans and they make all these statements that only work if you're cis so in the back of your head you're all "smirk". Also I love how the majority of trans boys are short, oh man, I love me a short boy. BUT THEN ALSO when I meet a tall trans guy I'm all "swoon" so there's that too. I don't know many trans ladies but not to exclude them; I love them too.


Pretty forking fabulous (even if I hate the word "tranny")! Also, transgender people who are not guys or ladies! We're great too :D

_________________
Man, fork the gender card, imma come at you with the whole damned gender deck. - Olives
Did you ever think that, like, YOU are a sexy costume FOR a diva cup? - solipsistnation
blog! FB!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:57 am 
Offline
Plays The Sims 2 religiously
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:20 pm
Posts: 7145
Location: Portland, OR
Indeed! Also I ADORE the word tranny, but know when I use it I use it only for me and the rest of those who adore it! Heh.

_________________
i would schmear marmite on a moist scrotum for Mars. - interrobang?!
"Not everything." ~ mumbles (1973-2013) - mumbles


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45668 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1122, 1123, 1124, 1125, 1126, 1127, 1128 ... 1827  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: baileyb, brian, missdelaney, VeganinBerlin and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Template made by DEVPPL/ThatBigForum and fancied up by What Cheer