| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:57 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44225 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1175, 1176, 1177, 1178, 1179, 1180, 1181 ... 1769  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:57 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:20 pm
Posts: 3722
Location: Edinburgh
mother hubbard! I tried to download it but it only works with OS 10.7.4 or higher. Goddammit Apple! (I understand this might seem like an extreme reaction, but I only just got updated to OS 10.6 ... well, I guess it was actually about a year ago, but still.)

_________________
A pie eating contest is a battle with no losers. - amandabear


Top
 Profile WWW  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:58 pm 
Discovered unobtainium
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:21 pm
Posts: 11094
Location: VA
Are they still selling the previous version?

_________________
"This is the creepiest post ever if you don't know who Molly is." -Fee
"a vegan death match sounds like something where we all end up hugging." -LisaPunk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:11 pm 
Thinks chickens are assholes
User avatar
Online

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:17 pm
Posts: 5469
linanil wrote:
fezza wrote:
My guy is telling his eldest (13) about us tonight and I've just read some of the tween thread in the playground, bad move 0.o


I'd say don't take anything personally. My mom started dating my stepfather when I was 13. He wasn't very nice to me but I wasn't very nice to him either. A lot of it was him 'ruining' my relationship with my mother. Some of that was obviously perceived.


Thanks! That's what I'm kinda expecting, himself thinks otherwise, it's hard for me to judge, having not met the kids yet. He reckons they'll take to me and just be happy he's happy. Kiddo says it's fine by him, he's into his music and art so my job maybe helped create a good impression, and his Dad showed him one of my images being used by a musician on ticketmaster atm. I've met people's kids before and never had a problem, I'm just nervous cos this guy means so much to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:44 pm 
Heart of Vegan Marshmallow
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:55 pm
Posts: 3028
Location: The land of maple syrup and beavers.
fezza wrote:
linanil wrote:
fezza wrote:
My guy is telling his eldest (13) about us tonight and I've just read some of the tween thread in the playground, bad move 0.o


I'd say don't take anything personally. My mom started dating my stepfather when I was 13. He wasn't very nice to me but I wasn't very nice to him either. A lot of it was him 'ruining' my relationship with my mother. Some of that was obviously perceived.


Thanks! That's what I'm kinda expecting, himself thinks otherwise, it's hard for me to judge, having not met the kids yet. He reckons they'll take to me and just be happy he's happy. Kiddo says it's fine by him, he's into his music and art so my job maybe helped create a good impression, and his Dad showed him one of my images being used by a musician on ticketmaster atm. I've met people's kids before and never had a problem, I'm just nervous cos this guy means so much to me.


I was 13 when my dad had his first major relationship after he and my mom broke up. I absolutely adored his girlfriend and we rarely had squabbles. I actually invited her to my wedding, though they had been broken up for many years, but are still friends.

_________________
Anyone for some German Shepherd Pie? - daisychain
Well! Fruit is stupid! These onions taste nothing like fruit! - allularpunk
Dwarf-tossing for God: A Story of Hope - Invictus


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:10 pm 
Not NOT A Furry
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:50 pm
Posts: 516
Location: Sun City
My cat is being superrrrrr needy and constantly jumping up in my lap, which would normally be totally fine, but isn't right now because I have a test on the endocrine system tomorrow!

Jeez, cat, constant snuggles will resume tomorrow!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:24 pm 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:37 pm
Posts: 1084
Location: Western Mass
Mom made cookies! Vegan cookies! They taste like butterscotch and they're so good.

Also, one of the things that were glued to my teeth (part of my braces? what are these called?) kinda came off and it's just chilling, partially on and off.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:11 pm 
The Real Hamburger Helper
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:46 pm
Posts: 2264
GymClassZero wrote:
Mom made cookies! Vegan cookies! They taste like butterscotch and they're so good.

Also, one of the things that were glued to my teeth (part of my braces? what are these called?) kinda came off and it's just chilling, partially on and off.


Is it a bracket? I had one of those come off once. Fun times!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:14 pm 
And you never will.
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:41 pm
Posts: 3982
Location: Meh-phis
Having a friend who does local voice-over work can be weird sometimes.

_________________
I'm in a pure mood with poopietits now. Damn her jugs! - interrobang?!
give my you inquiries! and give poopie you burritos. - acr
Sometimes I think, it's really my lack of cybernetic implants that keeps me from being truly human. - Mars


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:17 pm 
Chard Martyr
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:43 pm
Posts: 9993
Location: Astoria, NY by way of San Diego, CA
poopiebitch wrote:
Having a friend who does local voice-over work can be weird sometimes.


haha, like hearing their voice on commercials? my mom randomly did a few san diego business voice mails. it's pretty funny.

_________________
I am not a troll. I am TELLING YOU THE ******GOD'S TRUTH****** AND YOU JUST DON'T WANT THE HEAR IT DO YOU?


Top
 Profile WWW  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:20 pm 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:37 pm
Posts: 1084
Location: Western Mass
ScooterDiva wrote:
GymClassZero wrote:
Mom made cookies! Vegan cookies! They taste like butterscotch and they're so good.

Also, one of the things that were glued to my teeth (part of my braces? what are these called?) kinda came off and it's just chilling, partially on and off.


Is it a bracket? I had one of those come off once. Fun times!


I think that's it! I have an appointment coming up this Wednesday anyway, but it makes cookie eating a challenge.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:22 pm 
And you never will.
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:41 pm
Posts: 3982
Location: Meh-phis
ijustdiedinside wrote:
poopiebitch wrote:
Having a friend who does local voice-over work can be weird sometimes.


haha, like hearing their voice on commercials? my mom randomly did a few san diego business voice mails. it's pretty funny.

Yes, exactly! I'm just sitting in my living room in my pj's, when suddenly my friend is telling me to buy a bedroom suite. It's very distracting.

_________________
I'm in a pure mood with poopietits now. Damn her jugs! - interrobang?!
give my you inquiries! and give poopie you burritos. - acr
Sometimes I think, it's really my lack of cybernetic implants that keeps me from being truly human. - Mars


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:33 pm 
Heeeerrrrree's JACKY!
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:39 pm
Posts: 3609
Location: the Eug
I was checking craiglist and found my landlords had placed an ad for the house we are currently in. We are moving... not a worry. But they are listing it as a 4 bedroom. I have no idea where this 4th bedroom would be.

_________________
Don't mind my breasts and vagina, I'm a gay man.---Idatetatooedguys.

"Tots: the universal food band-aid... better than a mother's kiss. Healin' wounds since 1954." Meggs


Top
 Profile WWW  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:38 pm 
Trapped On A Desert Island With A Cow
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:18 pm
Posts: 430
Location: L.A.
I am not a fan of raisins.

_________________
Hi, I'm Kylie
Cool Stuff I Make
Fellowship of the Vegetable


Top
 Profile WWW  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:55 pm 
Plays The Sims 2 religiously
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:20 pm
Posts: 6774
Location: Portland, OR
I accidentally left the flu closed when I lit my fire. Now my house is all smokey so have to have the windows open. Windows is cold.

_________________
i would schmear marmite on a moist scrotum for Mars. - interrobang?!
"Not everything." ~ mumbles (1973-2013) - mumbles


Top
 Profile WWW  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:12 am 
WELFARIST!
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:03 pm
Posts: 5046
Location: Gallifrey
kfad wrote:
I was checking craiglist and found my landlords had placed an ad for the house we are currently in. We are moving... not a worry. But they are listing it as a 4 bedroom. I have no idea where this 4th bedroom would be.

Wardrobe to Narnia?

_________________
"...anarchists only want to burn cars and punch cops."- nickvicious
"We'll be eating our own words 30 years from now when we're demanding our legislators outlaw aerosol-based cyber dildo-wielding death holograms."- Brian


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:15 am 
And you never will.
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:41 pm
Posts: 3982
Location: Meh-phis
Thermostat says it's 73 in here but I am FREEZING TO DEATH. Am I dying? Also, why am I still awake?

_________________
I'm in a pure mood with poopietits now. Damn her jugs! - interrobang?!
give my you inquiries! and give poopie you burritos. - acr
Sometimes I think, it's really my lack of cybernetic implants that keeps me from being truly human. - Mars


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:34 am 
Mispronounces Daiya
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:54 pm
Posts: 1388
Location: Pasadena/Boston
One day I want to be as fabulous as Ian McKellen.

_________________
AstroNOMZ
Eric Does Astrophysics


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:43 am 
Has it on Blue Vinyl
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:44 pm
Posts: 2101
What do you do if it is bedtime but in addition to being super sleepy you are also quite hungry? I post about it on the ppk apparently.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:55 am 
Dead by dawn
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:54 pm
Posts: 7452
Location: Seattle
kimba wrote:
What do you do if it is bedtime but in addition to being super sleepy you are also quite hungry? I post about it on the ppk apparently.

I hate that! I have no good answer, just commiseration.

_________________
facebook
"The PPK: Come for the pie; stay for the croissants." - tinglepants!
"Cockblocked by Richard Branson- again!" - Erika Soyf*cker


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:01 am 
And you never will.
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:41 pm
Posts: 3982
Location: Meh-phis
Midnight cereal! It's the best.

_________________
I'm in a pure mood with poopietits now. Damn her jugs! - interrobang?!
give my you inquiries! and give poopie you burritos. - acr
Sometimes I think, it's really my lack of cybernetic implants that keeps me from being truly human. - Mars


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:03 am 
Chard Martyr
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:49 pm
Posts: 9590
I ate so many chocolate chips today. They were delicious.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:22 am 
I Wanna Dip My Balls In It
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:37 pm
Posts: 3233
Location: idontevenknowanymore
Meggs wrote:
I ate so many chocolate chips today. They were delicious.

you are awesome. chocolate wins every time.

_________________
reap/sow, risk/reward


Top
 Profile WWW  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:38 am 
Thinks chickens are assholes
User avatar
Online

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:17 pm
Posts: 5469
Moon wrote:

I was 13 when my dad had his first major relationship after he and my mom broke up. I absolutely adored his girlfriend and we rarely had squabbles. I actually invited her to my wedding, though they had been broken up for many years, but are still friends.


Thanks! They've only been separated a year and I'll be his first girlfriend (at all). I'm just worried the kids will feel threatened in any way. His daughter has her mother's rather fierce temperament and is a real tween, I have a feeling she may be the tender spot in the whole thing. As long as they don't all hate me, that would be awful! It'll be a wee while before I meet them, he's not telling the youngest two until after Crimbo.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:47 am 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:25 am
Posts: 1038
You guys: Provamel hazelnut milk is officially the Best Thing Ever. I had never seen it for sale before - apparently it's new here in the Netherlands. I bought it just to try it, and I'm totally sold after the first sip. Just made hot cocoa with it, which is even better. Also, I had trouble keeping myself from typing this in all-caps.

<3 Hazelnut milk. <3

_________________
The night is dark and full of turnips.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:48 am 
Chard Martyr
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:49 pm
Posts: 9590
joshua wrote:
you are awesome. chocolate wins every time.
It wasn't quite the same as Edinburgh ChocolateFest 2012, but it was okay. Hit the spot.
Paloma wrote:
You guys: Provamel hazelnut milk
Joshua, is that what you had me try during same trip?
Ooooh Bonsoy too! (last comment totally irrelevant but delicious nonetheless)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 44225 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1175, 1176, 1177, 1178, 1179, 1180, 1181 ... 1769  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: annak, fezza, GreenDuck, Norelle and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Template made by DEVPPL/ThatBigForum and fancied up by What Cheer