| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:15 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45668 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1299, 1300, 1301, 1302, 1303, 1304, 1305 ... 1827  Next
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:38 am 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

I'm sorry Phoenix. I would eat all your rolls!

I'm tired and cranky and ofcourse everyone has lots of (dumb) questions today. And no I'm not cranky because it's Valentines day and I "have no one", fork off. I tried wearing a new super cute dress to cheer myself up but it isn't working.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:41 am 
Like Anal, But Backwards

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:17 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Pi_Face wrote:

Cute!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:04 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

That typo will stare me in the face for all eternity.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:48 am 
Heart of Vegan Marshmallow

Raspberrycomplaint, every time you post about your family, I want them to adopt me.

I'd rather have a cupcake and a matte stomach. - Desdemona

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:54 am 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

raspberrycomplaint wrote:
Moon wrote:
POIPPED! It is fun!

My mom is not giving up on poipped. She keeps saying, "That's so poipped!"

I just got this weird spam voicemail. All it said was "two hundred dollars in your account! AT&T cares about you!" Isn't that nice? They care about me! I don't even have AT&T.

I got the same call! I do have AT&T though, so I logged into my account and bupkis. I am way under my minutes for the month though.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:56 am 
Ninja Master

My boss just very excitedly said to me "I know how to make you vegan cookies now Sarah!" I was in the middle of asking her a boring work question so was a bit taken aback.

So apparently it's taken her 5 years to work out she just needs to replace stork with vitalite to make sugar cookies vegan. She doesn't bake much, bless her.

Make up blog: http://love-lipstick.blogspot.com
Food blog: http://alienontoast.blogspot.com
FB Page for both blogs: http://www.facebook.com/lipstickontoast

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:56 am 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

Phoenix wrote:
I made the VB cinnamon rolls for brunch with my coworkers and NOBODY EVEN TOUCHED A SINGLE ROLL.
It's not even as if they're some "super vegan rabbit food". Everyone here eats yeasted dough all the time.
I am super disappointed.

(& "I'm not even suposed to be here today!")

OH MAN! I wish I were in your office. I have a cinnamon roll problem. I would eat as many as you'd let me, run around in a circle for fifteen minutes then pass out on the floor. When I finally get back up, I'd want the rest of the cinnamon rolls.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:04 am 
Heart of Vegan Marshmallow

Phoenix wrote:
I made the VB cinnamon rolls for brunch with my coworkers and NOBODY EVEN TOUCHED A SINGLE ROLL.
It's not even as if they're some "super vegan rabbit food". Everyone here eats yeasted dough all the time.
I am super disappointed.

(& "I'm not even suposed to be here today!")

shiitake like that is why I no longer bake for my office. I used to bring in delicious (and delicious looking!) stuff that would inevitably get passed over in favor of the store bought cupcakes or whatever mediocre dessert someone else brought in. I don't know if it's fear of VEGAN or if people just don't appreciate homemade stuff. But it's dumb. I'm sorry your rolls were not appreciated.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:13 am 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

I would bake for the office if I wasn't afraid they'd just get mouthfuls of cat hair...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:21 am 
Bathes in Braggs

interrobang?! wrote:

man that reminds me of watching chelsea vs barca in a pub (a place i normally dont attend, I dont drink alcohol and I fear crowds of men, especially drunk men) and when we left I cried so badly.
it made me think "how did i get this way in just a year??"
i used to be scared of football, too (was kinda connected to the men & beer fear) and there I was feeling so sad and broken and just :( :( :( because of a game.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:36 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

I'm not feeling great about a lot of things right now. I just did a search of mental health services in Scotland, and most of what came up was how to improve rather than actual mental health services. It made me realise that, while the NHS is far superior than healthcare provision in the US (at least in my experience) in general, accessing mental health services is about the same. Also, it's a little ridiculous that you have to get a GP referral for mental health services, since I'm a better judge of the status of my mental health than someone who sees me for 10 minutes once every few months (especially since I feel like my GP blew me off the last time I mentioned an issue).

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:21 am 
Not a creepy cheese pocket person

"The shipment you were invoiced for will arrive on February 22. Happy Valentine's Day!"

It just seems so funny to tack Happy Valentine's Day onto standard work emails.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:38 am 
Heeeerrrrree's JACKY!

One of the cats is lying right behind my head on the back of the couch. And is licking. It is grossing me out. Every time I move him, 2 minutes later he is back at it.
ICKY

"Tots: the universal food band-aid... better than a mother's kiss. Healin' wounds since 1954." Meggs

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:40 am 
Dr Bronners, MD

acr wrote:
your degree is not obsolete! you have mastered a complex craft that today's digikids will never appreciate.

Thank you!

So, I had a dream last night that I was eating a plate of fried tofu, but there were also fish cakes on the plate. Like raw salmon and sometimes roe (which is the grossest thing ever) and I was having a hard time determining the fish from the tofu, and kept accidentally eating fish and spitting it out. Anyway, when I woke up, I was crazy nauseous, like run to the bathroom and vom (almost) nauseous, and I wonder if I had the dream because I was already nauseous in my sleep or whether having the dream caused me to be nauseous.

Discuss.

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:43 am 
Heeeerrrrree's JACKY!

allularpunk wrote:
acr wrote:
your degree is not obsolete! you have mastered a complex craft that today's digikids will never appreciate.

Thank you!

So, I had a dream last night that I was eating a plate of fried tofu, but there were also fish cakes on the plate. Like raw salmon and sometimes roe (which is the grossest thing ever) and I was having a hard time determining the fish from the tofu, and kept accidentally eating fish and spitting it out. Anyway, when I woke up, I was crazy nauseous, like run to the bathroom and vom (almost) nauseous, and I wonder if I had the dream because I was already nauseous in my sleep or whether having the dream caused me to be nauseous.

Discuss.

I would bet you were nauseous in your sleep and your brain just worked it into the dream. But man, that sucks.

"Tots: the universal food band-aid... better than a mother's kiss. Healin' wounds since 1954." Meggs

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:49 am 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

Pi_Face wrote:

HAHA, crazy! I just made a Valentine for my husband last week that says that. I thought I made it up, guess not!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:05 pm 
Dr Bronners, MD

kfad wrote:
allularpunk wrote:
acr wrote:

Thank you!

Discuss.

I would bet you were nauseous in your sleep and your brain just worked it into the dream. But man, that sucks.

That's what I figured, but then I couldn't figure out what made me nauseous, except the pizza bread I ate at work. Maybe they accidentally slipped me some meat...barf.

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:19 pm 
Not a creepy cheese pocket person

allularpunk wrote:
acr wrote:

Thank you!

Discuss.

The first time a friend of mine ever ate fish (I think it was tuna?), she was a visiting English teacher in France and thought she had picked up a brownie. Still not sure how one gets a brownie and a piece of fish confused.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:20 pm 
Dr Bronners, MD

mollyjade wrote:
allularpunk wrote:
acr wrote:

Thank you!

Discuss.

The first time a friend of mine ever ate fish (I think it was tuna?), she was a visiting English teacher in France and thought she had picked up a brownie. Still not sure how one gets a brownie and a piece of fish confused.

Dream me was also very confused as to how it kept getting into my mouth.

But yeah, brownies are...brown.

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:12 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

ndpittman wrote:
OH MAN! I wish I were in your office. I have a cinnamon roll problem. I would eat as many as you'd let me, run around in a circle for fifteen minutes then pass out on the floor. When I finally get back up, I'd want the rest of the cinnamon rolls.

<3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:19 pm 
I Wanna Dip My Balls In It

so I (finally!) got an archive of all of my tweets. I found the day that I touched Hilary Duff:
(read in reverse order..)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:36 pm 
Remembers When Veganism Was Cool

interrobang?! wrote:
GymClassZero wrote:
When you walk through a storm... hold your head up high...

*weeping*

noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I only know it really in the context of football; watching a whole stadium of people sing it is just... aaaargh.

In my country there is an artist who is also known for signing this song, but for me there is a connection to his other big hit (in the late 70's)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:42 pm 
The Real Hamburger Helper

I love that song (not sure about the guy's dance moves though). My favourite version is by The Hothouse Flowers.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:43 pm 
Discovered unobtainium

I love the Hothouse Flowers; one of my favorite Irish bands.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45668 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1299, 1300, 1301, 1302, 1303, 1304, 1305 ... 1827  Next