| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:25 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1338, 1339, 1340, 1341, 1342, 1343, 1344 ... 1848  Next
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:53 pm 
Aired her grievances, lost the feat of strength

Eeeek I got nominated for the Best Blogger of the Year category in the Veg Fest UK awards!! I'd feel a bit cheeky starting a whole thread about it but, vote for me?! http://london.vegfest.co.uk/vote

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:53 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

jojo wrote:
Eeeek I got nominated for the Best Blogger of the Year category in the Veg Fest UK awards!! I'd feel a bit cheeky starting a whole thread about it but, vote for me?! http://london.vegfest.co.uk/vote

Well done! Voted there now.

Right, I've been hit by another wave of motivation. I'm after really going downhill in the looks department over the past 2 years thanks to stress. I'm determined to get back to the way I looked. First thing to get changed is the hair. I'm going to book in to get it chopped off before this weekend.

Next week when I get paid I'm going to get me some henna to get colouring again. It will be nearly 5 months since I last put in caca noir so I'm hoping the caca brun will take alright. Going to invest in a good concealer too because my skin has gone crazy spotty the past year. 2 years ago I had perfect skin. Not a single blemish in sight.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:54 pm 
Semen Strong

jojo wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I totally think you should start a thread! I love your blog so much! And I voted for you obvs :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:59 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

I can't find my cellphone and of course it's on silent! I used it to text my friend a couple of hours ago, and then I put it down next to my tv. Now it is gone. Tegan was in my room earlier, and stealing a cellphone is definitely something she would do! Which means it could be anywhere in the house now. (I'm going to check behind the radiators first!)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:07 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

I really don't know why I bother trying to help out some people. This girl was obviously hit over the head one too many times. I thought she was meant to be intelligent since she has done her masters.

I just told her to untwist her knickers and take a chill pill. And then promptly unfollowed her facebook status.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:31 pm 
Plays The Sims 2 religiously

Oh yeah, no worries everyone, I'm not seriously debating doing chores like vacuuming etc, I know I shouldn't and so I won't. It's just annoying that's all, because I want to and I hate being unproductive! I just have to keep reminding myself to soak up the resting.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:44 pm 
Mediocre Tart

rachell37 wrote:
I had the best Russian at a pub in Glasgow a few weeks ago. It was just a regular white Russian but with gingerbread syrup in it. It was magical.

Aye, but you still could've had a Buckie cocktail instead...

"I will take a drugged, sex-crazed, punk rock commie over Mrs. Thatch any day of the week" - Vantine

"I just finished building my Irn Bru cellar!" - Steffers!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:38 pm 
Not NOT A Furry

daisychain wrote:
I really don't know why I bother trying to help out some people. This girl was obviously hit over the head one too many times. I thought she was meant to be intelligent since she has done her masters.

I just told her to untwist her knickers and take a chill pill. And then promptly unfollowed her facebook status.

Ugh, this so much. I had my own dealing of this sort today with a girl from school.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:21 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Arrgh, so annoyed at my dad. I have been using all-natural hypoallergenic laundry detergent for all of tegan's blankets and beds and things because of her allergies. Of course that isn't cheap. I had a gallon of it a month ago, used it once, and then I couldn't find it anywhere. I thought someone used it by mistake, so I bought another one and hid it on top of the fridge. Today I went looking for it and it was gone. Apparently my dad has been taking them and dumping them into his giant container of Tide or whatever the fork he uses. He said, "I was getting low on laundry detergent. I needed more." So instead of going to the store he just takes mine, I guess? And then never replaces it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:46 pm 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

Interrobang?! I thought my mom called me a bawbag tonight, and it made me think of you!! She was actually just calling me a bawlbag though, which isn't nearly as fun. "Mom, are you calling me testicles?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:49 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Can someone please come to my house with something delicious for me to eat in bed and give me a back rub?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:22 pm 
No-pants hermit 4 lyfe

ndpittman wrote:
Interrobang?! I thought my mom called me a bawbag tonight, and it made me think of you!! She was actually just calling me a bawlbag though, which isn't nearly as fun. "Mom, are you calling me testicles?"

hey, it's your birthday! happy birthday, baw(l)bag!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:55 pm 
Wears Durian Helmet

I've decided my new life goal is to learn the "Single Ladies" dance.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:44 am 
Vegan Since Before There Were Vegetables

I went ice skating today and I fell three times! I don't understand...I used to be such a good skater! I blame the super heavy skates I had to rent (the hockey skates I inherited were far too wide and I couldn't even walk), but also the fact that my legs have become so scrawny randomly when they used to be my powerhouse. It's really weird how bodies change!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:06 am 
Remembers When Veganism Was Cool

jojo wrote:

Congrats! Just voted!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:27 am 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

lillianp wrote:
lepelaar wrote:
Oof, I hope you get to finish that test/interview, fisticuffs! And that your UTI goes away soon.

sweet_potato wrote:
I'm really loving all of these PPK-isms. Crasshole, bisque, shiitake, what else am I missing? Did these just come about one day?

They're automatic filters. Try out some swear words/derogatory language and see what happens! Of course, once you've been around here for a while you start using them in real life situations. (Or is that just me?)

Definitely not just you. I sometimes just type out the filter instead of the real word..

We always do a lineup of 'do you know what ingredient this is?' at school. I had to recognise shiitakes, which sent me into a giggle fit that made my classmates think I'd gone insane.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:32 am 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

Simply_Love wrote:

I might steal that life goal.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:44 am 
Ninja Master

Simply_Love wrote:

Sometimes I wish you could like posts on here.

I think this is a perfect life goal. I might add it to my life goal of learning the "Slave 4 U" dance!

Make up blog: http://love-lipstick.blogspot.com
Food blog: http://alienontoast.blogspot.com
FB Page for both blogs: http://www.facebook.com/lipstickontoast

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:33 am 
Impressive boner

One of my life goals is to learn the entire dance routine for Candy Candy by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:43 am 
Aired her grievances, lost the feat of strength

daisychain wrote:
jojo wrote:

Well done! Voted there now.

Eeeek! Thank you!

Tofulish wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I totally think you should start a thread! I love your blog so much! And I voted for you obvs :)

Awww, thanks buddy! Voting goes on 'till September so I may just start a thread nearer the time!

jogirl wrote:
Congrats! Just voted!

Thanks jogirl!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:51 am 
Angrily Posting on Facebook

Voted!

I'd rather have a cupcake and a matte stomach. - Desdemona

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:11 am 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

vijita wrote:
I went ice skating today and I fell three times! I don't understand...I used to be such a good skater! I blame the super heavy skates I had to rent (the hockey skates I inherited were far too wide and I couldn't even walk), but also the fact that my legs have become so scrawny randomly when they used to be my powerhouse. It's really weird how bodies change!

I can relate to this! I grew up with a huge backyard pond (so Canadian...) that I used to skate on everyday. I was really, really good at skating and could even do spins and stuff. I bought a pair last winter and have gone out on public outdoor rinks a couple times and I'm horrendous! No confidence, shaky all over. I guess you really lose it if you don't use it!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:17 am 
Dr Bronners, MD

I have to go to the doctor this afternoon to get a script for birth control and am dreading it. I hate going to the doctor.

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:32 am 
Prefers Jar Jar Binks over Han Solo

I am much looking forward to tonight: veggie soup, and then my lovely boyfriend is coming over. Haven't seen him since monday morning! This feels like forever!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:50 am 
Vegan Since Before There Were Vegetables

paprikapapaya wrote:
vijita wrote:

I can relate to this! I grew up with a huge backyard pond (so Canadian...) that I used to skate on everyday. I was really, really good at skating and could even do spins and stuff. I bought a pair last winter and have gone out on public outdoor rinks a couple times and I'm horrendous! No confidence, shaky all over. I guess you really lose it if you don't use it!

True! It was pretty embarrassing, as we went with my boss and her partner and I was a mess. But hey, I go to ballet classes with my boss too and outshine her there, so we're even. :) (no one is counting, BTW).

It really was all about confidence. When I was focusing hard on my stride and staring down, I would balance my weight in stupid ways and fall, but when I was just randomly talking to Jay I'd be fine.

My ankles are SO sore today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1338, 1339, 1340, 1341, 1342, 1343, 1344 ... 1848  Next