| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:39 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46013 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1394, 1395, 1396, 1397, 1398, 1399, 1400 ... 1841  Next
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:47 pm 
Just Loathin' Around!

It's like Flavor Flav.

Panda With Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:48 pm 
Just Loathin' Around!

Let me hear ya say
Fight the ear ache

Panda With Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:34 pm 
A gift from the crasshole god.

So, I was shopping in Sainsbury's and some guy came over, all nervous, and spoke to me and asked for my number. I didn't know this kind of thing happened outside of sitcoms.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:36 pm 
Kitchens Planning Manchester

Sarah-Jane wrote:
So, I was shopping in Sainsbury's and some guy came over, all nervous, and spoke to me and asked for my number. I didn't know this kind of thing happened outside of sitcoms.

Wow! Did you give it him??

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:44 pm 

Efcliz wrote:
Sarah-Jane wrote:

Well, yeah. To be honest I was so embarrassed and taken aback that I didn't know what else to do. He was not my type at all but he was so nervous and sort of sweet. I was half convinced it was a joke!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:48 pm 

You are going to end up happily married forever, I can feel it!!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:48 pm 
Chip Strong

I used it.

I think it's cherry flavored, you guys.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:21 pm 
Not a creepy cheese pocket person

My mom is writing a fictional children's book about me, and it's creeping me out.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:50 pm 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

eatsbabies wrote:
I used it.

I think it's cherry flavored, you guys.

HA! Best. I love the photos.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:08 pm 
Remembers When Veganism Was Cool

I spent an hour looking for storage space (in the U.S) and in big cities it's way more expensive than I thought it would be. Now I understand why people would abandon their storage unit with all their stuff in it instead of paying their overdue rent.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:11 pm 
Had sex with a vampire that sparkles.

Sarah-Jane wrote:
Efcliz wrote:
Sarah-Jane wrote:

Well, yeah. To be honest I was so embarrassed and taken aback that I didn't know what else to do. He was not my type at all but he was so nervous and sort of sweet. I was half convinced it was a joke!

I have a story! Like two years ago I was at this pizza place with some friends and we were sitting outside and when we got up to leave one of the guys at another table got up and came over and asked me for my number and I thought it was weird since I hadn't talked to him at all even though our tables did have some overlap in conversation. I gave it to him probably out of pity and my friend I was there with waits until the guy is turned around - but still right next to us - and practically yells "I can't believe you gave him your real number!" I was so embarrassed for both of us.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:57 pm 
Not NOT A Furry

And did he call Fee? You can't leave the story there!

Sarah-Jane what will you do if he contacts you? I hope you give him a chance, my partner of 20+ years was not my type at all (we had mutual friends and when one said she fancied him I laughed for a full five minutes because I found him so unfanciable and thought she could do so much better) but suddenly one day chemistry hit like a brick through a window and we fancied each other like mad and we fell in love!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:12 pm 
Had sex with a vampire that sparkles.

He texted me later or the next day asking what I was doing and I distinctly remember I was watching juggalo videos on YouTube and I said so and he never said anything else. It was awesome.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:25 pm 
Seagull of the PPK

my extended family is more or less forcing us to get the flu shot. i don't know whether to be grateful [it is officially at "shortage" status, although the high risk groups have already gotten it. a family member who works in the medical sector got doses for the whole family.] or pissed off [you tellin me i have to get a flu shot?]. I guess it's nice that they would like us to survive the zombie apocalypse, i thought that we'd be the first they'd throw under the bus.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:42 pm 
No-pants hermit 4 lyfe

when the found footage festival comes to your town, go to it, because it will bring things like this into your life, and you will be glad.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:56 pm 
I Wanna Dip My Balls In It

^oh hell yes. I've been a couple of times, so so good. my favourite clip is still:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:15 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Today has been a pretty shiitake day. It started out with me having to go out to the shops twice before 10am. Then I had to deal with changing someone's rail ticket for Wednesday and a bunch of other crepe. I basically feel like I've already done a day's work. And about 5 minutes ago, I managed to knock my monitor onto the floor. So, yeah, I'm about ready to go home (or eat this entire sleeve of Oreos).

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:58 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

First thing on my news feed this morning was a post by this local vegan who I thought was a relatively normal progressive dude. It's a photo of a lady (who may or may not be trans?) waiting in line at a grocery store, with the caption "This tranny caught me taking her picture!" How is that okay? And apparently everyone in the comments thinks it's funny too. Brain explosion.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:49 am 
Dr Bronners, MD

Now that I have relatively little to do compared to last month (buy a car, figure out insurance, entertain my awesome cousin, plan/teach bean class, bake/work bake sale), I really don't know what to do with myself. Also, I'm about to be unemployed for about a month and I'm terrified that I'm going to end up completely broke and out on the street somehow. I've never...not had a job. I mean, it'll start back up in the middle of june, but it won't really be enough to pay all of my bills for the rest of the summer. I'm not really sure what...to do? I think I have enough saved to make it through. I'm going to be eating a lot of beans and rice, which is a bummer since I'm so over beans right now.

Also, my cousin is so great. We had the best time together. It's like we were long lost best pals. I imagine that this is what it might feel like to have a sister, but after you grow up a little and stop having spats. Always wondered how that works, and it's cool!

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:15 am 

Ugh, creep, that's forking awful. It's always so disappointing when otherwise cool people do wildly messed up things like that.

I guess I have a Twitter now

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:26 am 
ugh

Sarah-Jane wrote:

My fiance asked me out when I was working as a cashier at a Dollar Tree. We've been together about 8 and a half years now. You never know!

"I feel like it's not a real political discussion if I'm not morally opposed to something I don't understand." - ndpittman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:58 am 
And you never will.

creep wrote:
First thing on my news feed this morning was a post by this local vegan who I thought was a relatively normal progressive dude. It's a photo of a lady (who may or may not be trans?) waiting in line at a grocery store, with the caption "This tranny caught me taking her picture!" How is that okay? And apparently everyone in the comments thinks it's funny too. Brain explosion.

Ugh. I had a similar thing happen this morning, when a vegan who I know through another friend (and who I thought was pretty cool as well) shared a picture of two overweight people on scooters going through a drive-through, with some not-very-nice comments. I wish people would be more respectful of other people.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:06 am 
Bathes in Braggs

poopiebitch wrote:
creep wrote:

Ugh. I had a similar thing happen this morning, when a vegan who I know through another friend (and who I thought was pretty cool as well) shared a picture of two overweight people on scooters going through a drive-through, with some not-very-nice comments. I wish people would be more respectful of other people.

This sort of stuff is why I hate going out in the world.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:49 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

My supervisor just referred to me as being "incredibly detail-oriented." Does she know me at all?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:58 pm 

Aww spontaneous pick ups are cute. Admittedly one time I (by I what I actually mean is my friend, without my knowledge) left my number on a guys table at our regular cafe. She thought he was my type because he smoked a pipe, had long hair and was writing a radio play. We had a lunch date and hung out once but he was odd (in the wrong way) and thought I was wasn't interested because I didn't text him enough or something.

Sainsbury's guy did sent me a text. I am not sure what to do. I don't really think I am interested, in anyone, right now and I don't want to be a total jerk by going along with it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46013 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1394, 1395, 1396, 1397, 1398, 1399, 1400 ... 1841  Next