| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:48 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46506 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1561, 1562, 1563, 1564, 1565, 1566, 1567 ... 1861  Next
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:22 am 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

interrobang?! wrote:
pandacookie wrote:
Broomatar in solidarity with ndpittman.

Up in it.
Broomatars for ndp. Broom-bump.
(and it is almost Sept. 27th...)

I love you both so much! I can't even. I wish you could see the look on my face. It's pure glee.

We've decided to give it a go, and take things one day at a time. If things are rekindled, I might have the life cleanse after all, but it wouldn't be moving to a different apartment, it'd be moving to a different country! I hear that other countries besides the US aren't half bad, after all. Don't worry though, I'm not jumping on a plane anytime soon. But regardless, ONWARD!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:29 am 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

ashley wrote:
I have decided to cut out the toxic bullshiitake from my life. I am starting with a dramatic, self-absorbed "friend" who has done nothing but use me and stress me out for the past year.

Next will hopefully be my shitty job and my crasshole boss.

I think you are exceptionally resilient and brave. I wish you all of the luck in the world going forward. And also, I agree with AP, your job makes ME angry. You deserve so, so much better than that.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:31 am 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Enjoying a blissful day at home on my own. She was gone out by the time I woke up this morning and won't be back until this evening. It is bliss. And I had leftovers from my meal out last night for my lunch today.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:34 am 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

NDP <3<3<3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:52 am 
Heart of Vegan Marshmallow

allularpunk wrote:
Yes, good for you! I have cut out a lot of toxic friends in my life and even though at first it makes me feel a little lonely and less social, it has always been worth it in the long run. Don't let those people drag you down! And yes, dude, keep up that job search. Your job makes me angry and stressed.

ndpittman wrote:
I think you are exceptionally resilient and brave. I wish you all of the luck in the world going forward. And also, I agree with AP, your job makes ME angry. You deserve so, so much better than that.

Thank you both so much! I've finally accepted that it's not defeat if I walk away. I have tried so hard to stick it out, but it keeps getting worse. I could keep going and wearing myself down, but it doesn't make sense anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:42 pm 
Impressive boner

I ache in so many places, but its all worth it as recording is coming along great! Only three more guitar tracks to do then onto the vocals.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:51 pm 
The Real Hamburger Helper

Someone on a cegan facebook group just said white flour was bleached with animal bones?! Have i missed that part of veganism? I thought that was just sugar!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:49 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

lillianp wrote:
Someone on a cegan facebook group just said white flour was bleached with animal bones?! Have i missed that part of veganism? I thought that was just sugar!

No, they are mistaken. Flour is bleached with a variety of chemical bleaching agents, not processed through bone char.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:00 pm 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

I'm invited to a friend's bachelorette party and I want to go but it may be at a strip club, which is just not my scene. I don't know her well enough to say that I'd be uncomfortable so now I'm in rsvp limbo.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:06 pm 
Not a creepy cheese pocket person

Kitten Cakes wrote:
Sooo I was looking at ferret stuff and I fond this. Apparently ferrets love it (as the reviews would suggest) but it is literally a box of packing peanuts. Watch the video though, the ferret goes crazy.
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=17342+17362+18172&pcatid=18172

ferret not included!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:41 pm 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

The tarantulas are migrating (really, they're just wandering around hoping to get laid). I wish they'd stay out of the roads! It's stressing me out. No sexin' in the roads, spiders!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:38 pm 
Not a creepy cheese pocket person

I have the best friends. I'm going to visit someone in a neighboring town this weekend, and her first question after I said I could come was, "what kind of cookies should we make for you?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:13 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

someone asked if it would be okay to friend request me on facebook today which was actually really sweet? how infrequent is it that someone actually acknowledges social media connection and does't just click a button and pretend to be aloof?

I have a blog: http://upthefolks.tumblr.com/
art: http://upthefolksstudio.tumblr.com/

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:16 am 
I Wanna Dip My Balls In It

booberthefraggle wrote:
how infrequent is it that someone actually acknowledges social media connection and does't just click a button and pretend to be aloof?

basically this is my whole life now with new people. dunno how well you have to know someone between that bridge of anonymity and familiarity when "liking" things becomes less..something. intrusive? awkward?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:49 pm 
Kitchens Planning Manchester

My shoulders and neck are in so much pain that it is hard to focus on anything else and my magic $35 massage lady is apparently not practicing anymore. $35 would be such a stretch for me anyway right now and more than that is definitely out of the question. So I'll just keep taking ibuprofen I guess.

Last edited by strawberryrock on Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:53 pm 
Remembers When Veganism Was Cool

strawberryrock wrote:
My shoulders and neck are in so much pain that it is hard to focus on anything else and my magic $35 massage lady is apparently not practicing anymore. $35 would be such a stretch for me anyway right now and more than that is definitely out of the question. So I'll just taking ibuprofen I guess.

Beauty colleges near me offer massages at really cheap rates. Guess it's a bit of a gamble but they do have experienced supervisors. Would you have any similar places near?

"and by "load of facts" you mean a bag of flaming poop, right?" - supercarrot

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:56 pm 
Dr Bronners, MD

The past few days, I have been so sleepy and hungry. I've had to eat 3 meals already today (it's just now 3pm) and I feel like I'm going to fall asleep at any moment. And I'm starting to get a headache. I never take naps, but I'm seriously going to try to take one when I get back from teaching around 5. Otherwise I'll never make it through date night tonight.

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:01 pm 

dropscone wrote:
strawberryrock wrote:
My shoulders and neck are in so much pain that it is hard to focus on anything else and my magic $35 massage lady is apparently not practicing anymore. $35 would be such a stretch for me anyway right now and more than that is definitely out of the question. So I'll just taking ibuprofen I guess.

Beauty colleges near me offer massages at really cheap rates. Guess it's a bit of a gamble but they do have experienced supervisors. Would you have any similar places near?

I've been looking at the massage/natural medicine schools (we have a few here) and it looks like there are some cheaper options, but most are not open weekends. I might end up doing that, though.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:26 pm 
Flat Chesty McNoBoobs

Do you have a heating pad, SR? I get super tense shoulder and neck stuff, and the heating pad really helps. Also, muscle relaxers. :(

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:27 pm 

I do have a heating pad, I might try that when I get home. Right now I'm sitting at a desk doing some data entry for an organization I volunteer for (and, uh, PPKing) so it's not the best for the whole situation.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:45 pm 
Ninja Master

Apparently it's impolite to sing chaz and dave's 'rabbit' when your mum is on the phone to her sister!

But we're on our 3rd bottle of prosecco and it seems quite hilarious to me. She doesn't half go on.

Rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit....

Make up blog: http://love-lipstick.blogspot.com
Food blog: http://alienontoast.blogspot.com
FB Page for both blogs: http://www.facebook.com/lipstickontoast

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:47 pm 
Wears Durian Helmet

Invictus wrote:
The tarantulas are migrating (really, they're just wandering around hoping to get laid). I wish they'd stay out of the roads! It's stressing me out. No sexin' in the roads, spiders!

Hoooooooooo. I used to live in a locust migration path. NO THANK YOU TO ALL OF THAT.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:58 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

paperweight wrote:
Larisa wrote:
I've been having a really bad pain flare-up the past few weeks. Nothing helps. I'm just sick of this.

I'm so sorry, Larisa. I hear you and it sucks.

I second (third) that emotion. Having major methotrexate brain fog too doesn't help.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:00 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

I'm so over rude people on public transportation. This woman just totally cut me in line for the bus and when I called her on it with an 'excuse me, I was standing here waiting you know' she tells me to calm down and called me a bisque. Now I'm really pissed.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:26 pm 
Impressive boner

My nerves have been run ragged today, my legs ache from standing for two days solid, I've lost weight from irregular eating/sleeping hours and I am soooo tired. Going back to work next week will feel like a break.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46506 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1561, 1562, 1563, 1564, 1565, 1566, 1567 ... 1861  Next