| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:15 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46790 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1603, 1604, 1605, 1606, 1607, 1608, 1609 ... 1872  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:20 pm 
Offline
Baking In The Flavor
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:16 pm
Posts: 170
Location: UK
interrobang?! wrote:
It's forking freezing and pissing it down and I'm soaked to the bloody skin but I don't even care because I'm on my way (if the bus ever turns up) to see forking Suede at the forking Barrowlands!! Somebody pinch me! Eeeeeeeeeee!!!!


Go you :D I saw them at the Dome many years ago and they were fab :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:07 pm 
Offline
Emotionally Allergic to Dairy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:28 pm
Posts: 3178
Location: San Francisco
kfad wrote:
RandiJM wrote:
vijita wrote:
I am an adult! My husband and I were approved for a mortgage! Now I can have 17 cats. And a big-ass bill for the next 25 years, but no more rent!


You crazy awesome beeyotch! Congrats!



Congrats!!!!!!


Joining the congrats frenzy! Congrats!!

Lavawitch, I hear you on the lack of preparation--I'm worried about the same thing with my teenagers. Everyone just ASSUMES that kids are growing up with unlimited technology and subsequent tech-savvy, but it's so not true. My kids are so resistant to having to type assignments because they don't regularly use computers, so they're kind of afraid of them. I'm really worried what's going to happen when all our standardized tests go computer-based, because students who OUGHT to pass will end up failing because of their tech handicap.

_________________
Your heart is a muscle the size of a fist
Keep loving, keep fighting

Be the trouble you want to see in the world.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:17 pm 
Offline
Dying from Nooch Lung

Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:37 pm
Posts: 3262
Location: Ireland
Bank Holiday tomorrow so I must get drunk. I'm attempting to have drink number 4. I feel this is going to be a disaster and I will be hugging the toilet tonight.

_________________
Meowchickameow meow! - Tofulish


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:23 pm 
Offline
Kitchens Planning Manchester
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:28 pm
Posts: 2536
Location: Connecticut
DarthCupcake wrote:

Lavawitch, I hear you on the lack of preparation--I'm worried about the same thing with my teenagers. Everyone just ASSUMES that kids are growing up with unlimited technology and subsequent tech-savvy, but it's so not true. My kids are so resistant to having to type assignments because they don't regularly use computers, so they're kind of afraid of them. I'm really worried what's going to happen when all our standardized tests go computer-based, because students who OUGHT to pass will end up failing because of their tech handicap.

Connecticut is transitioning to a computer based assessment (I think the school I'm interning at is using Smarter Balanced now) and this is a really big concern in the elementary grades as well.

_________________
"I never do anything you say, Isa. When I cook from VWAV and it says to add one cup of flour, I add three cups of olive oil! Now who wants some forking muffins??"-ExpiredSanity
Tumblr
Cast Iron & Cupcakes
I guess I have a Twitter now


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:54 pm 
Offline
Discovered unobtainium
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:21 pm
Posts: 12251
Location: Dinosaur Stampede
DarthCupcake wrote:

Lavawitch, I hear you on the lack of preparation--I'm worried about the same thing with my teenagers. Everyone just ASSUMES that kids are growing up with unlimited technology and subsequent tech-savvy, but it's so not true. My kids are so resistant to having to type assignments because they don't regularly use computers, so they're kind of afraid of them. I'm really worried what's going to happen when all our standardized tests go computer-based, because students who OUGHT to pass will end up failing because of their tech handicap.


Yes! This has happened with our new state math tests the past two years. Scores dropped to the basement, but on the retake a week later, lots of kids did ok. They had trouble understanding how to manipulate the test, and these are kids who are in a relatively privaleged school district with access to lots of computers! I use a laptop set in my classes, and my students can do fine with basics, but if anything goes slightly awry, they are stuck. Some kids are savvy, but many are just robot users following learned steps. We really need to be teaching computer science to some degree.

My typical GED student is older, probably doesn't own a fancy smart phone (though perhaps half do), and has had limited opportunity to become co for table with computers/technology. They don't work in jobs that require these skills (construction, child care, retail, health care assistants, etc) or provide the opportunity to learn them. They don't have the disposable income to pay a monthly Internet bill, even if they could budget in a computer.

Ideally, the adult Ed programs help with that, and we do offer some free computer classes, but not everybody has the time to take them, and our offerings are limited and rely on volunteer instructors. We can easily find volunteer literacy instructors, but computer volunteers are hard to find. I'd do it if I could, but can't handle a third weeknight class with my schedule. Also, we don't have flexible scheduling because the computer labs we can use are in school buildings, with limited availability that doesn't fit the schedule of most people who work.

I'm really scared how many of these students will handle the new tests. They haven't been normalized* yet, so we have no idea how scoring will end up, but on top of being significant harder, requiring significantly stronger reading and comprehension skills throughout all subjects, the computer aspect will add a barrier. As an example, in some problems, the popup tools block parts of the problem. A student must know to move the windows around and/or how to close and reopen them.

* since they are normalizing them based on current high school students, it might not be too bad. I know that many of my high school students would struggle to pass the current GED, must less the new, more rigorous version.

_________________
"This is the creepiest post ever if you don't know who Molly is." -Fee
"a vegan death match sounds like something where we all end up hugging." -LisaPunk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:04 pm 
Online
Mispronounces Daiya
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:54 pm
Posts: 1483
Location: Glasgow
interrobang?! wrote:
It's forking freezing and pissing it down and I'm soaked to the bloody skin but I don't even care because I'm on my way (if the bus ever turns up) to see forking Suede at the forking Barrowlands!! Somebody pinch me! Eeeeeeeeeee!!!!


I am so jealous and happy about this at the same time. Come back and tell us EVERYTHING. <3

_________________
AstroNOMZ
Eric Does Astrophysics


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:11 pm 
Offline
Remembers When Veganism Was Cool
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:04 am
Posts: 2475
Location: UK
interrobang?! wrote:
It's forking freezing and pissing it down and I'm soaked to the bloody skin but I don't even care because I'm on my way (if the bus ever turns up) to see forking Suede at the forking Barrowlands!! Somebody pinch me! Eeeeeeeeeee!!!!

A work colleague saw them in our town on Wednesday and said they were forking awesome!

_________________
Everyone turns into Boo Radley, if they live long enough ~ seitanicverses


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:55 pm 
Offline
Mediocre Tart
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:55 pm
Posts: 4683
Location: People's Republic of Glasgow
zwingtip wrote:
interrobang?! wrote:
It's forking freezing and pissing it down and I'm soaked to the bloody skin but I don't even care because I'm on my way (if the bus ever turns up) to see forking Suede at the forking Barrowlands!! Somebody pinch me! Eeeeeeeeeee!!!!


I am so jealous and happy about this at the same time. Come back and tell us EVERYTHING. <3

I logged in special just to tell you about it :) OMG OMG OMG, that was the greatest I have EVER seen them (and you know I've seen them a bunch!) AMAZING!!! They played Still Life(!), Asphalt World(!!), The Drowners, Metal Mickey, New Generation, Killing of a Flashboy, Trash, Beautiful Ones, Filmstar... and, and, and... I forget. Basically everything you would hope. Brett spent half the gig down at the pit (soaked to the skin in a white shirt split almost to the navel- hello!) holding people's hands, and the rest jumping madly in the air off the monitors and shimmying his hips and swinging the mic everywhere as is his way. What a guy. It. Was. SPECTACULAR. I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight. It was so worth almost drowning in the street on the way there and back. And then some.

_________________
"Because sure, I like David Bowie, but not that much."

"I will take a drugged, sex-crazed, punk rock commie over Mrs. Thatch any day of the week" - Vantine

"I just finished building my Irn Bru cellar!" - Steffers!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:15 pm 
Offline
Invented Vegan Meringue
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:18 pm
Posts: 3607
Location: It's hot. All the time.
Dr. Apricot wrote:
Oh, if the local library is part of a consortium, they might have access to something like LearningExpressLibrary that has ebooks and practice tests for a lot of different tests, including the GED.

Our GED and ASVAB books are checked out and never returned. It happens like clockwork every year. The few copies that are returned end up with long wait lists.

Lavawitch, I think buying $160 worth of books is a little beyond what you should be doing.

_________________
A whole lot of access and privilege goes into being sanctimonious pricks J-Dub
Dessert is currently a big bowl of sanctimonious, passive aggressive vegan enduced boak. Fezza
You people are way less funny than Pandacookie. Sucks to be you.-interrobang?!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:23 pm 
Offline
Cranky
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:17 pm
Posts: 1646
Location: Indiana (again)
Vantine wrote:
Dr. Apricot wrote:
Oh, if the local library is part of a consortium, they might have access to something like LearningExpressLibrary that has ebooks and practice tests for a lot of different tests, including the GED.

Our GED and ASVAB books are checked out and never returned. It happens like clockwork every year. The few copies that are returned end up with long wait lists.

Lavawitch, I think buying $160 worth of books is a little beyond what you should be doing.


Yeah, I was going to add that ours were always stolen, which is why the databases are a better bet if you have consistent internet access. Even our reference copies were stolen!

_________________
No. No. fork life allatimes. - mumbles
That commercial didn't make me want to go out and buy Dove, but this thread did make me sniff my armpits. They smell like apricot. - designedtobekind


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:26 pm 
Offline
Discovered unobtainium
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:21 pm
Posts: 12251
Location: Dinosaur Stampede
I agree, however, I am not coming up with any other alternatives. I've got 8 students who were supposed to get books and don't have them. We give books after 30 hours, and they have over 60.

This has really been stressing me out. I've exhausted my other resources and need practice tests for them. This is only an issue because I'd have to give stuff up to buy them. If I could do it without that, I wouldn't care and would have ordered them ages ago. This probably really makes me selfish, like I'd rather buy myself a lipgloss than - book or two for my students, but so be it.

_________________
"This is the creepiest post ever if you don't know who Molly is." -Fee
"a vegan death match sounds like something where we all end up hugging." -LisaPunk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:37 pm 
Offline
Kitchens Planning Manchester
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:10 pm
Posts: 2587
Location: Midlands, UK
It's not selfish to not want to use your own money to buy course books for other people! It sounds like you massively care about these students and are making a lot of effort for them, but it's not fair the place you're working isn't providing proper resources, and you shoudn't have to foot the bill yourself! How much is each book? Is there any way students could club together and share?

_________________
"I would hug the heck out of a venomous maneating whistlepig." - 8ball


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:50 pm 
Online
Mispronounces Daiya
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:54 pm
Posts: 1483
Location: Glasgow
interrobang?! wrote:
zwingtip wrote:
interrobang?! wrote:
It's forking freezing and pissing it down and I'm soaked to the bloody skin but I don't even care because I'm on my way (if the bus ever turns up) to see forking Suede at the forking Barrowlands!! Somebody pinch me! Eeeeeeeeeee!!!!


I am so jealous and happy about this at the same time. Come back and tell us EVERYTHING. <3

I logged in special just to tell you about it :) OMG OMG OMG, that was the greatest I have EVER seen them (and you know I've seen them a bunch!) AMAZING!!! They played Still Life(!), Asphalt World(!!), The Drowners, Metal Mickey, New Generation, Killing of a Flashboy, Trash, Beautiful Ones, Filmstar... and, and, and... I forget. Basically everything you would hope. Brett spent half the gig down at the pit (soaked to the skin in a white shirt split almost to the navel- hello!) holding people's hands, and the rest jumping madly in the air off the monitors and shimmying his hips and swinging the mic everywhere as is his way. What a guy. It. Was. SPECTACULAR. I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight. It was so worth almost drowning in the street on the way there and back. And then some.


Reading this is legitimately the best thing about my day.

_________________
AstroNOMZ
Eric Does Astrophysics


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:26 pm 
Offline
Emotionally Allergic to Dairy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:28 pm
Posts: 3178
Location: San Francisco
lavawitch wrote:
I agree, however, I am not coming up with any other alternatives. I've got 8 students who were supposed to get books and don't have them. We give books after 30 hours, and they have over 60.

This has really been stressing me out. I've exhausted my other resources and need practice tests for them. This is only an issue because I'd have to give stuff up to buy them. If I could do it without that, I wouldn't care and would have ordered them ages ago. This probably really makes me selfish, like I'd rather buy myself a lipgloss than - book or two for my students, but so be it.


It's not selfish, it's necessary. If we make so many sacrifices that we can't ever enjoy life, that's how burnout happens! (That's what happening to me.)

I give kids money for bus fare after school, I buy books for my classroom, I buy printing supplies so that they can print work in my classroom, but there's always MORE that they want from me/that I could be giving. And at some point, you have to draw to the line and recognize that you have needs and you aren't defined purely by being a teacher-of-endless-giving. It's not sustainable, and it prevents you from enjoying life outside of work. As has been said, you work SO HARD for your students and give so much! You are amazing, and they are lucky.

Get your lipgloss and enjoy it. You deserve to be treated.

_________________
Your heart is a muscle the size of a fist
Keep loving, keep fighting

Be the trouble you want to see in the world.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:37 pm 
Offline
Discovered unobtainium
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:21 pm
Posts: 12251
Location: Dinosaur Stampede
The lipgloss was rhetorical, but I am going to get another iPad, fiscal responsibility be damned. It's probably the only thing that makes me happy.

I'm also going to get my hair cut/colored next Friday. I'm going to splurge on that big time since I only ever do it once a year, if that. My hair has been awful since spring. I tried making an appointment for when I got paid on the 1st, but the stylist keeps fully booked, so I've been impatiently waiting.

I'm too ridiculous to do anything with the style, but I'm deciding on color. Either dark red or a darker brown with some purple. I want something dramatic. I like what I did last year and I trust this stylist/colorist, so I'll tell her to go for it.

Darth, you do way more for your students than I do. I refuse to spend money on classroom stuff for the most part. I keep snacks around for kids who are hungry, but I consider that just being a decent human being who doesn't want kids with rumbly tummies! I do not provide tissues or pencils or hand sanitizer. We are fortunate in that most of our classroom needs are covered. We get paper and toner without limit, though someone might say something if it was abused. We try to do things electronically as possible anyway.

GED is kind of a different thing though because adult Ed funding is a joke. We struggle and write 10 grants for every penny that we get.

_________________
"This is the creepiest post ever if you don't know who Molly is." -Fee
"a vegan death match sounds like something where we all end up hugging." -LisaPunk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:09 pm 
Offline
The Real Hamburger Helper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:13 pm
Posts: 2389
Paper and toner without limit? That's crazy! No wait...that is how it should be! I have to beg borrow and steal paper and toner at my school.

Maybe you could copy the GED books since you have the paper hookup. (I know, copyright laws, be damned.) I have sooooooooo many pencils. If a ppker needs pencils I might be able to work something out. I don't use pencils, but a shiitake ton get donated every year.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:15 pm 
Offline
Discovered unobtainium
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:21 pm
Posts: 12251
Location: Dinosaur Stampede
I dont have copy machine access to do that. People would wonder why I'm copying math stuff. (different schools/districts for my day job and GED)

_________________
"This is the creepiest post ever if you don't know who Molly is." -Fee
"a vegan death match sounds like something where we all end up hugging." -LisaPunk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:16 am 
Offline
Emotionally Allergic to Dairy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:28 pm
Posts: 3178
Location: San Francisco
Oooh, post pictures when you get your hair done! I'm hoping to get my annual trim/fix up the style this December, and I kind of want to do something fun with the color, but I'm going to spend Christmas with the bf's family and since we're starting to do the "we will probably get married" talk, I don't want them to be horrified (they are pretty traditional and so on). So I think I will do color myself after New Year or something. But hair cut is exciting!

I LOVE the idea of purple! If you go for that, pictures are a must!

I feel like I don't do enough for my kids, even though I know I do so much more than most teachers at my school. Still, it feels like they're constantly getting the shiitake end of the stick, and there just isn't enough I can do to make up for it.

Have you considered DonorsChoose for GED books? I imagine you have, but if you haven't, do it, and I will publicize the hell out of it. I have a lot of friends in Silicon Valley who feel better about being part of the 1% by donating (they have honestly said that to me; I am not putting words in their mouths!).

_________________
Your heart is a muscle the size of a fist
Keep loving, keep fighting

Be the trouble you want to see in the world.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:57 am 
Offline
Vegan Since Before There Were Vegetables
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:30 pm
Posts: 10415
Location: Wolfville, Nova Scotia
You guys. Remember when I stole a cat? Now I seem to have lost a cat. I mean, I KNOW she is here in our apartment somewhere, but I can't find her anywhere and our apartment is NOT very big. We are considering adopting her so we had a trial run last night. She was definitely a hider and Puddy was being a bossypants jerk, but I have no idea where she is. We just tore our apartment apart. There's no way she got out so she has to be here and I am so mad staring at Puddy who clearly must know where she is but is just sitting there all smug like she ate her or something.

How do I get the cat to show herself? I've tried little plates of wet food, shaking treats, etc. I am getting really worried but I have to keep telling myself that there is no way she could escape.

And I woke up in the middle of the night to look for her and then I found out Lou Reed died and I had a morning dream where Lou Reed and I were looking for Smoky (soon to be renamed Leonard Cohen if (WHEN) I find her!) and just woke up confused and sad and now I have a meeting with my boss in an hour but I can't focus on that because there is a MISSING CAT in my apartment.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:08 am 
Offline
Vegan Since Before There Were Vegetables
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:30 pm
Posts: 10415
Location: Wolfville, Nova Scotia
OKAY I just heard a meow that wasn't a Puddy meow. I still can't find her!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:17 am 
Offline
WELFARIST!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:57 pm
Posts: 5185
vijita wrote:
I am an adult! My husband and I were approved for a mortgage! Now I can have 17 cats. And a big-ass bill for the next 25 years, but no more rent!

Adding to the crazyawesome frenzy here of congratulations!

Also, Thurston used to hide like Puddy--so well, I couldn't find him. (I mean, I seriously couldn't! there's still a place in my apartment he used to hide in and I still have no idea where that was because I've looked everywhere and he'd be nowhere to be found! It's still a bit of a mystery.) Anyway, at least you can pin down the general location of the unfamiliar meow and stake out that region now. Good luck! <3 <3 <3

_________________
"I'm sorry! I'm Canadian!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:20 am 
Offline
Vegan Since Before There Were Vegetables
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:30 pm
Posts: 10415
Location: Wolfville, Nova Scotia
Puddy isn't a hider. She is sitting like the big boss on top of the fridge while Leonard Cohen hides in fear. I don't know what to do! I actually considered that Puddy ate her. Crazy, I know, but Puddy has been puking all night and she never pukes. Cats are such crassholes! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.

<3 Thanks for the congrats! Given that my apartment that I will soon own (as in, in 25 years I'll own it) is now covered in cat puke stains, the mortgage comes at a good time. I hope that in 25 years cat puke stains are in vogue.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:30 am 
Offline
Heeeerrrrree's JACKY!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:39 pm
Posts: 4096
Location: the Eug
We had a hider. I thought we lost her for about two days once. She was wedged behind the couch in a tiny ball.

Good luck.

_________________
Don't mind my breasts and vagina, I'm a gay man.---Idatetatooedguys.

"Tots: the universal food band-aid... better than a mother's kiss. Healin' wounds since 1954." Meggs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:40 am 
Offline
Drinks Wild Tofurkey
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:12 pm
Posts: 2665
Location: MKE
Can you figure out if there is a room she is definitely not in and shut Puddy in there for a bit to see if she'll come out?

_________________
"I think I am going to turn into a chickpea." ~Dakini
Love is like a pineapple, sweet and undefinable ~ Piet Hein


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:46 am 
Offline
Dead by dawn
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:54 pm
Posts: 7937
Location: Seattle
My first kitty tore a little hole in the flimsy fabric on the bottom of my mom's boxspring and would crawl up inside it and perch on the wooden slats. We'd never have found here there if it weren't for fhe dog.

_________________
facebook
"The PPK: Come for the pie; stay for the croissants." - tinglepants!
"Cockblocked by Richard Branson- again!" - Erika Soyf*cker


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46790 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1603, 1604, 1605, 1606, 1607, 1608, 1609 ... 1872  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], lobsteriffic, Yahoo [Bot], zwingtip and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Template made by DEVPPL/ThatBigForum and fancied up by What Cheer