| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:10 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47246 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1842, 1843, 1844, 1845, 1846, 1847, 1848 ... 1890  Next
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:58 am 
Prefers Jar Jar Binks over Han Solo

^^ That sounds like the most amazing bathroom!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:16 am 
Dr Bronners, MD

Best dream and bestest bathroom ever. Wow. Who's going to make poopie's dream a reality? (And when can I visit?)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:47 am 
Dying from Nooch Lung

poopiebitch wrote:
You know how when you're asleep and you have to pee, you dream about finding a toilet? (or is that just me?)

Anyway, last night I dreamt that I was at a train station and headed to the bathroom, and when I found it there was the usual "men" door and a "women" door, but then I noticed an "everyone" door. So naturally I chose the "everyone" door, and it was like stepping into Wonderland. The inside was HUGE, there was a dance floor with a disco ball (no joke!), a big couch in the corner with a sign over it that said "Snuggle Therapy" where you could go sit and just snuggle with someone for a while, a group of drag queens by a row of lighted mirrors helping people with their makeup, and a massage therapist with one of those massage chairs you always see in malls and airports. And of course bathroom stalls, which were decorated like granny bathrooms with floral squishy toilet seats and fluffy mats on the floor and cross-stitch samplers on the wall, and every stall had a little sink thing like they have at dentist offices, but they were labeled "Menstrual Cup Rinsing Station." And there were people of all genders in there and it was like a big party.

It was the most magical bathroom ever and when I woke up I was sad it wasn't real.

I want to live in your brain.

I'd rather have a cupcake and a matte stomach. - Desdemona

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:22 pm 
Making Threats to Punks Again

Pb you have far nicer dreams that me, my last dream was about being strangled by an inebriated ghost

π

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:06 pm 
And you never will.

You guys, I'm obsessed with the bathroom from my dream now and I'm trying to figure out how or where I can open one just like it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:20 pm 
Keepin' It Seal

PB, please make that bathroom a reality and we'll have a giant ppk meetup there.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:00 pm 
Kitchens Planning Manchester

SOMETIMES I JUST REALLY LIKE TAYLOR SWIFT SO MUCH I CAN'T EVEN STAND IT.

(This isn't an endorsement of her most recent video. I just had to tell someone.)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:25 pm 
WELFARIST!

pb - Best dream ever. Last night I had bad dreams about tornados, which I'm going to blame on watching haunting shows, even though they're not related.

srock - I was totally listening to Taylor Swift at work today. No shame. Haven't seen or heard her very newest stuff, though!

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:26 pm 

Her new song is kind of annoying and the video is dumb. But anyone who follows me on Spotify can attest to the fact that I listen to the album Red constantly. NO SHAME. ALSO I WANT ALL HER CLOTHES. Also her cat is really cute.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:29 pm 
WELFARIST!

Red is the best! I wanted some upbeat pop music today and can't listen to Nicki Minaj or Rihanna because...content, so Taylor Swift it was! I need more rated G upbeat pop music for those instances, though.

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:35 pm 

Selena Gomez?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:39 pm 
WELFARIST!

Never tried it, will check it out! Thanks!

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:45 pm 
Discovered unobtainium

strawberryrock wrote:
Selena Gomez?

Not her recent stuff! Some of the lyrics were too racy for my Hugh school classes even if they didn't need filtered.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:47 pm 

I don't think I've heard the super recent stuff, I guess that's not surprising! Older Selena Gomez!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:35 pm 
Level 7 Vegan

I just found out that Bend It Like Beckham was actually supposed to be about lesbians. I feel so validated now I've been saying this all my life! Now I need a sequel about them being 30-something college soccer coaches or something.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:26 pm 
Hip Goiter

Omg that Everyone Bathroom!!!!!!!!!! Amazing! (And yes I always dream about finding toilets. Every two hours my dream turns to that. And it's always my actual bathroom. Ughhhhh.)

Laughfrodisiac

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:52 pm 
Sick of Cupcakes

zwingtip wrote:
I just found out that Bend It Like Beckham was actually supposed to be about lesbians. I feel so validated now I've been saying this all my life! Now I need a sequel about them being 30-something college soccer coaches or something.

Well, YEAH!
Have you not seen Chutney Popcorn? Same director, actually about lesbians!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:07 am 
Because Bob Barker Told Me To

I am just so done with this subleaser. I have felt really uncomfortable and unsafe since she moved in in June, but it has really just come to a head (no confrontation or anything, she is way too passive aggressive for that), and I just can't take it anymore. She needs to be out Saturday, since that is the day my roommate on the lease is moving her stuff out and we are cleaning so we can turn in our keys. I don't think I can even deal with it until then though. My mom was suppose to come up this Thursday to get the last thing that can't fit in my car, but I am going to see if she can come up tomorrow. I just need to get out of here permanently as quickly as possible.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:44 am 
Keepin' It Seal

I've been kinda upset lately. I've been staying with a couple of friends and their housemates are upset that I've been here this long and demanded that I contribute to the rent. I'm staying in my friend's room and my being here doesn't affect their space much other than utilities (which I already agreed to contribute to) and I was planning on chipping in some money anyway. But it just feels shitty that one of them is super nice to my face but bad mouths me to my friend. Tonight one of the nice ones said (as a joke) that maybe the other two have a point (that my being here is a big inconvenience).

Tl;dr: I know that roommate was kidding but it still really upset me and now I need hugs :(

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:24 am 
Vegan Since Before There Were Vegetables

I lay down to go to sleep last night at 10:30, and just kind of existed as my thoughts went and stressful and I thought about everything sad and everything I'm behind at and I had hot and sweats and honest to go I did not drift off once all night until 6. I finally got up and I also fell down the stairs because my legs were so sore and almost paralyzed? I feel like I've been beaten up this morning and am so shaky.

WTH.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:29 am 
Vegan Since Before There Were Vegetables

joyfulgirl wrote:
I've been kinda upset lately. I've been staying with a couple of friends and their housemates are upset that I've been here this long and demanded that I contribute to the rent. I'm staying in my friend's room and my being here doesn't affect their space much other than utilities (which I already agreed to contribute to) and I was planning on chipping in some money anyway. But it just feels shitty that one of them is super nice to my face but bad mouths me to my friend. Tonight one of the nice ones said (as a joke) that maybe the other two have a point (that my being here is a big inconvenience).

Tl;dr: I know that roommate was kidding but it still really upset me and now I need hugs :(

Aww, that's a shitty spot to be in.

Please don't take this as me agreeing with mean one but I know for myself, having roommates and an extra person in the house would kind of make me feel uncomfortable for an extended time even if I barely saw them and they were polite as can be. I just can't ever imagine the type of housing situation where there's never a chance to be alone in the house. But I was always a hide-in-my-room type of roommate, and was annoyed for no good reason sometimes when my (super friendly) roommates were home, and it breeds a tiny bit of resentment if you are the type of person who just doesn't like people around all the time.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:47 am 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

joyfulgirl, I'm sending All the jedi hugs your way. You're in a tough place, and feeling like people are being two-faced makes things even harder.

Years ago, my boyfriend and I moved from New Mexico to Pennsylvania to live with boyfriend's father while boyfriend auditioned in New York. The father joked that if we didn't like the same TV shows, I could find somewhere else to live. He was clearly joking, but I nearly burst into tears on the spot. I was broke, felt like an interloper, and knew that if he DID throw me out on a whim, I'd be sunk.

Hugs all around! Hugs are on the house!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:06 am 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

Awww joyfulgirl that sucks. Sending big cat hair covered hugs your way.

The woman I live with in NYC is having an apartment inspection today. She is way over the limit on catsv(she runs a rescue) so we've been up all night cleaning and moving cars to different houses. It's so stressful and threatens the whole cat part of the rescue since she has so many fosters. Wish us luck. We need it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:32 am 
Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan

My fingers are crossed for you guys blondie!

http://veganforthewin.wordpress.com

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:42 am 
Just Loathin' Around!

joyfulgirl wrote:

We should have breakfast some time soon. I will give you real hugs.

Panda With Cookie

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47246 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1842, 1843, 1844, 1845, 1846, 1847, 1848 ... 1890  Next