| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: The official toy of the PPK?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:41 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Baby Fart Master! This just keeps getting better!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:47 pm 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

raspberrycomplaint wrote:
gunk wrote:
I never had one of those, but we have them in Australia and they were called Baby Born. I can't even imagine how disgusting the insides of that doll would have gotten eventually (I know it can do a "wee" as well, which would maybe clean it out a bit, but not completely. And what parent wants to try to clean out the inner workings of some doll that poos and wees out of, essentially, a cloaca?)

Yes, my poor mother had the job of cleaning the doll. I would feed it, go "haha it pooped!" and hand it back to my mother, who would then have to stand at the sink for 15 minutes trying to rinse all of the food out of it so it wouldn't get moldy inside. Now that I think of it, that's probably why she wouldn't buy any more of the food packets when I ran out.

Oh dear. Now I'm just imagining Baby Born/Baby Alive with mould creeping up out of its mouth. "Feed me, feeeeeed meeeeeee!"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:32 pm 
Level 7 Vegan

it's not poo, but...

I'm going to put my cats in a baby bjorn and be like, "LOOK WE CAN STILL HANG OUT LOOK WE'RE HAVING A PLAYDATE." - bathsheba

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:36 pm 
Level 7 Vegan

and a similar American doll, mostly for the early 90s-ness of it all.

I'm going to put my cats in a baby bjorn and be like, "LOOK WE CAN STILL HANG OUT LOOK WE'RE HAVING A PLAYDATE." - bathsheba

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:45 pm 
Seagull of the PPK

Baby Fart Master was unable to live another moment with the anxiety that haunted her.... there was always the lingering fear that this moment's joyful trumpeting flatus might be accompanied by the dreaded wet creep that would make a squishy mess of her little dolly pantaloons. Even worse, for months and months she tooted along without any hope of ever feeling what everyone else spoke of as the deeply satisfying morning dump. She felt so different, so excluded..... she would never be proud of her poopie ("I made this!"), she would never be one of those people who measure their 5-foot-eight-inch poop for the Fiber Cleanse site, she would never post on vegan message boards about the 5kg she lost after an especially fruitful trip to the toilet. She was all, well, hot air. She looked at Baby Poopie Master and held back a snarl of envy.

(guess who's avoiding real work by pretending to write Baby Poopie Master fan fiction)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:23 pm 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

Torque, I think I love you.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:48 pm 
Level 7 Vegan

torque wrote:
Baby Fart Master was unable to live another moment with the anxiety that haunted her.... there was always the lingering fear that this moment's joyful trumpeting flatus might be accompanied by the dreaded wet creep that would make a squishy mess of her little dolly pantaloons. Even worse, for months and months she tooted along without any hope of ever feeling what everyone else spoke of as the deeply satisfying morning dump. She felt so different, so excluded..... she would never be proud of her poopie ("I made this!"), she would never be one of those people who measure their 5-foot-eight-inch poop for the Fiber Cleanse site, she would never post on vegan message boards about the 5kg she lost after an especially fruitful trip to the toilet. She was all, well, hot air. She looked at Baby Poopie Master and held back a snarl of envy.

(guess who's avoiding real work by pretending to write Baby Poopie Master fan fiction)

best thing i've read this week. bravo!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:31 pm 
Naked Under Apron

Pyewacket wrote:
The "fart master" version comes with the bowl and trick spoon, and the "poo master" comes with the trick toilet.

Indisputable proof that this is a PPK doll.

Writing Praying Vegan