| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:00 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 431 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: How are you feeling today?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:05 am 
WELFARIST!

Cranky with a sick headache. One of those hollow sinusy headaches that means you're coming down with something. And I'm spending the weekend with friends in St. Catharines and am really excited about it so I don't want to come down with anything right now to put a damper on my time with them!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:24 am 
Vegan Since Before There Were Vegetables

I can't stop these coughing attacks but otherwise feel fine. It is going to be an awkward day at work.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:28 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

Stressed. Really, really stressed. I have a plan to hopefully eliminate the stress, but it's scary and involves talk and feelings and stuff.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:46 pm 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

I feel happy and only a little bummed I have to leave for work in a minute.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:42 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

Less stressed, but still stressed. Had a conversation last night that was good but has me seriously thinking about what I'm doing with my life in, well, 2-3 weeks.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:19 pm 
Has gasoline in her veins

liberated.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:09 pm 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

Very excited about spending tomorrow with a friend I haven't seen in a while.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:50 pm 
Discovered unobtainium

Whiney. I hurt my back badly yesterday, so now, after a day at work and a 3 hr drive home, I really hurt. I'm out of codeine, so I just have to suck it up and keep the heating pad going.

I also wish I'd forced myself to get an Amy's meal or something manageable on my way home. I was so tired and sore that I didn't, so now I have no food here that doesn't need preparation that I'm just not up to. Since I also neglected to bring lunch today, this was very poor planning.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:33 pm 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

Oh lavawitch, you aren't winey, you are justifiably miserable. Can you take a bunch of over the counter pain killers and booze? I know that's not the healthiest option, but to get you through one night, it might be a good idea. I wish we lived in the same state. I would be driving over to your house with a big casserole or pot of stew or curry or whatever you wanted that you could live on all week. Can you call your doctor and get a codeine refill by tomorrow I hope?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:19 am 
Dr Bronners, MD

I am so sick of feeling sick all the time.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:16 am 

Excited that today is big grocery shopping day, bummed that work is at noon.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:58 am 
Asked Santa for a Hoveringdog

Unmotivated. I had so much I wanted to get done today, but I woke up at 5:30 am and couldn't get back to sleep so around 8 I finally got up and now all I want to do is curl up on the couch watching movies and drinking tea.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:03 pm 
Inflexitarian

tired and lazy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:28 pm 
Discovered unobtainium

Rhizopus Oligosporus wrote:
Oh lavawitch, you aren't winey, you are justifiably miserable. Can you take a bunch of over the counter pain killers and booze? I know that's not the healthiest option, but to get you through one night, it might be a good idea. I wish we lived in the same state. I would be driving over to your house with a big casserole or pot of stew or curry or whatever you wanted that you could live on all week. Can you call your doctor and get a codeine refill by tomorrow I hope?

Aww thanks. I need to be smarter about keeping quick meals around. And then not eating them when I'm just tired or lazy! My mom is going to help me make some stuff tomorrow for next week if I plan it out early enough.

I can't take anything OTC meds except Tylenol, which is useless, since I can't do NSAIDS. And my doctor has a bug up her butt about codeine since the government tracks those prescriptions. But my last little bottle is 2 months old now, so she should give me more when I go next week. I had a period of a lot of pain last month for a week, so my rationing plan didn't work out very well.

I feel better today. Maybe I will go see Skyfall again tonight (in the comfy club seating theater!).

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:49 pm 
Plays The Sims 2 religiously

Annoyed. My two closest friends made breakfast and shopping plans and didn't include me. I know it sounds childish but we so often do things as a threesome, so it seems a bit deliberate. Also I feel like since I'm going through really scary doggy stuff, that they should be nicer to me. Hrumph. My annoyance is only made further because now I feel like being indulgent to make myself feel better, but I really really shouldn't be spending money. With this Ginny thing it's made me so poor I'm probably not going to be able to afford rent, but yet every part of me is telling me I should go across town and get a doughnut.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:31 pm 
Impressive boner

Excited! I'm so stoked to be involved in the music community.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:17 pm 
Discovered unobtainium

Mars wrote:
Annoyed. My two closest friends made breakfast and shopping plans and didn't include me. I know it sounds childish but we so often do things as a threesome, so it seems a bit deliberate. Also I feel like since I'm going through really scary doggy stuff, that they should be nicer to me. Hrumph. My annoyance is only made further because now I feel like being indulgent to make myself feel better, but I really really shouldn't be spending money. With this Ginny thing it's made me so poor I'm probably not going to be able to afford rent, but yet every part of me is telling me I should go across town and get a doughnut.

How much will it cost you to get the dougnut? Will that amount change your ability to pay rent in any meaningful way? If not, go get the doughnut, feel better today, and worry about a budget plan tomorrow in a better frame of mind.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:24 pm 
Discovered unobtainium

I'm happy! Parents went out, so Molly is snuggly and sweet since my dad is not available to keep pushing her away. I don't understand why she prefers him yelling at her to go away (he isn't mean; she has no boundaries and pesters him and has bitten him badly), and then locking her in her cage to snuggling/sitting with me or playing on her play area near me.

At least for now, it's nice to have a friend for a couple hours! She is talking to me, but tripping over her words, so I don't know what she is trying to say. Maybe practicing a new phrase.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:52 pm 

I am giddy and a little annoyed.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:50 am 
Mispronounces Daiya

I'm still a tiny bit stressed because I have to tell someone something that they won't like to hear, but overall I'm SO much less stressed which is nice.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:24 am 
Discovered unobtainium

I'm tired of mostly always being sad. Its mentally exhausting, but shouldn't be since this is all I really know and there isn't really any liklihood of any improvement ever, since this actually is an improvement since being sad >>>>> actively miserable.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:45 am 
Plays The Sims 2 religiously

lavawitch wrote:
How much will it cost you to get the dougnut? Will that amount change your ability to pay rent in any meaningful way? If not, go get the doughnut, feel better today, and worry about a budget plan tomorrow in a better frame of mind.

This is a good point, though I did not get a doughnut and it's past me feeling this way... I just have always been really good at saving throughout my life so I've never been without at least a small cushion, so now that I don't have one I'm really telling myself no indulgences even if they're only a dollar or so, because I feel that only escalates.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:02 am 
Sick of Cupcakes

Do you ever get that feeling when you bake really good cookies and you just wanna dance around and be like YAAAAAAY I AM SO GREAT AT MAKING COOKIES WHOOO HOOOO I AM SO AWESOME while stuffing your mouth full of cookies? Or is that just me? :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:23 am 

choirqueer wrote:
Do you ever get that feeling when you bake really good cookies and you just wanna dance around and be like YAAAAAAY I AM SO GREAT AT MAKING COOKIES WHOOO HOOOO I AM SO AWESOME while stuffing your mouth full of cookies? Or is that just me? :)

Anytime my cookies come out edible I do this. :D In fact, this might be me later today.

I'm feeling a little anxious but generally okay. I'm determined to have a great forking day even though no one seems to want that to happen. Cookies are sounding more and more like a necessary addition to this day, as well as tacos for lunch and some anime.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:27 am 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

so excited/anxious/nervous it's making me sick!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 431 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next