| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:53 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Where is my nutmilk bag?!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:35 am 
Offline
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:47 pm
Posts: 1868
Location: NC
I've witnessed the amazing PPK powers to locate lost objects from afar, so I'm hoping for some help here. I reorganized my pantry and lost my cheesecloth and my nutmilk bag. I've turned my kitchen upside down to no avail. Where should I look next?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where is my nutmilk bag?!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:40 am 
Offline
Bathes in Braggs
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:38 am
Posts: 1363
Location: Windmill row
laundry bag?

_________________
Can you read Dutch? Kom eens kijken op Vegetus!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where is my nutmilk bag?!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:41 am 
Offline
Prefers Jar Jar Binks over Han Solo
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:54 am
Posts: 2142
Location: Munich, finally!
Freezer?

_________________
I dunno, I guess I just get enthused over eating big ol' squishy balls. - Interrobang?!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where is my nutmilk bag?!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:42 am 
Offline
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:47 pm
Posts: 1868
Location: NC
Anek wrote:
Freezer?


Possibly. Last week I found my salt in the fridge.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where is my nutmilk bag?!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:37 am 
Online
Keepin' It Seal
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:32 pm
Posts: 3860
Location: PORTLAND!
When did you last see it? Did you take it out of the kitchen at all?

I need help too! There should be a lost item thread. I have a small tin (like altoid-size) in which I always keep my phone charger and headphones. I know I had it on Friday at work and not Friday night at home. I assumed I left it at work, but when I came in this week, it wasn't here either. It has to be either at work, in my car, or in my house. I made a couple of stops at stores on the way, but I didn't bring anything other than my phone and wallet with me. I checked all over the place!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where is my nutmilk bag?!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:45 pm 
Offline
WRETCHED
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:54 pm
Posts: 8858
Location: Maryland/DC area
I'm going to go with laundry.

joyfulgirl, check under your couch/chair/bed, possibly under your car seat.

_________________
You are all a disgrace to vegans. Go f*ck yourselves, especially linanil.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where is my nutmilk bag?!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:19 pm 
Offline
Flounceiad 2011
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:26 pm
Posts: 5694
Location: A New England
I cannot believe that no one has yet gone for "in your pants?"

This place is seriously slipping, you guys.

_________________
I will read all sorts of tripe and am great at suspension of disbelief, but when characters start getting the hots for serial killer ghosts, I'm out. ~ lavawitch
http://elizaveganpage.blogspot.com
http://earlymoderntimes.blogspot.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where is my nutmilk bag?!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:33 pm 
Offline
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:47 pm
Posts: 1868
Location: NC
Desdemona wrote:
I cannot believe that no one has yet gone for "in your pants?"

This place is seriously slipping, you guys.


I know. And since it's a NUTMILK bag. C'mon people. But nope, not the laundry. The hamper was emptied yesterday. It's really weird because they are both in plastic bags, and the cheesecloth bag is obnoxiously blue. I don't think they left the kitchen...but I do have a six year old, so who knows.

joyfulgirl, I often lose things under my car seats. I'm pretty sure there is some sort of reality warp under there because I'll look and there will be nothing there and then a week later, there is my missing object peeking out. Now I'm afraid of my car and its time/space warping abilities. It is blue, though not quite bright enough to be TARDIS blue.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where is my nutmilk bag?!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:55 pm 
Offline
Not NOT A Furry
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:11 pm
Posts: 522
Once, at the store I work at, a coworker popped her head in to ask if we could order nutmilk bags for a customer and I answered appropriately and then we realized that neither of us had laughed or made jokes about it so we must be adults. :(

_________________
I obliged the shiitake out of her!
- lixa
I miss my bag o' dicks
-alice1drland


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where is my nutmilk bag?!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:35 pm 
Online
Keepin' It Seal
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:32 pm
Posts: 3860
Location: PORTLAND!
I found it!! It was in the pocket of a hoodie I keep at work and wear only occasionally if the cafeteria is chilly. Thanks for the looking vibes! Now I'll see if it knows where your nutloaf is, bekki.

bekki wrote:
joyfulgirl, I often lose things under my car seats. I'm pretty sure there is some sort of reality warp under there because I'll look and there will be nothing there and then a week later, there is my missing object peeking out. Now I'm afraid of my car and its time/space warping abilities. It is blue, though not quite bright enough to be TARDIS blue.

woah. My car is bright blue. And I often have said it must be bigger on the inside (it's a honda fit. They're tiny, but surprisingly roomy). Holy crepe. I drive a TARDIS.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where is my nutmilk bag?!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:59 pm 
Offline
Sick of Cupcakes
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:35 pm
Posts: 6745
Location: Norristown, PA
joyfulgirl wrote:
I found it!! It was in the pocket of a hoodie I keep at work and wear only occasionally if the cafeteria is chilly. Thanks for the looking vibes! Now I'll see if it knows where your nutloaf is, bekki.

bekki wrote:
joyfulgirl, I often lose things under my car seats. I'm pretty sure there is some sort of reality warp under there because I'll look and there will be nothing there and then a week later, there is my missing object peeking out. Now I'm afraid of my car and its time/space warping abilities. It is blue, though not quite bright enough to be TARDIS blue.

woah. My car is bright blue. And I often have said it must be bigger on the inside (it's a honda fit. They're tiny, but surprisingly roomy). Holy crepe. I drive a TARDIS.


I think we just decided whose car we're taking on our road trip.

_________________
Man, fork the gender card, imma come at you with the whole damned gender deck. - Olives
Did you ever think that, like, YOU are a sexy costume FOR a diva cup? - solipsistnation
blog! FB!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where is my nutmilk bag?!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:14 pm 
Offline
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:47 pm
Posts: 1868
Location: NC
I found them...in a box of pretzels. Because I obviously thought that that would be a good, safe place to stash them as I moved everything around. I'm not sure what is wrong with me.

And I wish I could do a PPK roadtrip. Head south!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where is my nutmilk bag?!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:13 pm 
Online
Keepin' It Seal
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:32 pm
Posts: 3860
Location: PORTLAND!
Yay! I love threads with a happy ending. The PPK is magic!!

Now if only I could figure out how to activate the TARDIS-ness of my car we could visit all the PPKers on our road trip and still be back home by Sunday.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Template made by DEVPPL/ThatBigForum and fancied up by What Cheer