| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3689 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126 ... 148  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Crush Thread
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:30 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Good!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:04 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Just popping in to say WE'RE BOTH WEARING MISMATCHED SOCKS.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:25 pm 
Lubes With Earth Balance

That's the best, Phoenix! Mismatched socks are the bomb.

Last night, I was teasing about his porch light always being on (I walked past his house on my way to work), and today it was off. I'm such a loser for being excited by that.

The Oxford Imposition: http://theoxfordimposition.wordpress.com

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:35 pm 
WELFARIST!

Mismatched sock twins and turned off porch lights! Adorable on all counts!

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:29 am 
Kitchens Planning Manchester

Phoenix wrote:
Just popping in to say WE'RE BOTH WEARING MISMATCHED SOCKS.

Cute and cute and cute!

I guess I have a Twitter now

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:18 pm 
Chip Strong

I just sent my crush a love letter written in German. Because I am the best at love-lettering.

The English version reads: "I think you are so amazing and brilliant and beautiful. Lets move to the middle of the ocean and read all of the best books and make a million lovely babies."

Dear Nora: My cat's advice column (really)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:34 pm 
Semen Strong

Oh that is adorable!

Take ipods, so you can read over the sound of the babies :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:40 pm 
Chip Strong

Tofulish wrote:
Oh that is adorable!

Take ipods, so you can read over the sound of the babies :)

good idea! :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:10 pm 
Making Threats to Punks Again

I had beers with a favorite crush tonight. I just love conversations with her (so smart and wise and thoughtful and kind!) And she might have one of the top 10 smiles in the world, in my book.

That is all.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:28 pm 
Chip Strong

i'm going nuts and can't stop thinking about him. even though i can't see him for 3 more weeks. excruciating.

oh, also: his response to the (above) love letter was to ask whether we'd live in the middle of the ocean on an island or boat, and he suggested an island as it would be more stable for the baby making. :) *swoon*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:33 pm 
Dr Bronners, MD

I'm starting to know a girl a bit, and have a very sweet crush on her. She lives in Amsterdam, and is in a relationship with a dude I know, but they're both poly and I'm not sure whether I am, or whether I would be comfortable with finding out if I am....., but, girl. Really beautiful, thoughtful (also bi) girl. We walked in the woods near Veldhoven last weekend with such gorgeous sunshine, and she was happy to carry buckets and bags to pick up garbage as we walked, like, even rummaging around in the earth to get the plastic out. I don't know anyone else who would be happy about doing that, ever, and it sounds like she even does it on her own. She has a really interesting perspective, and a really clear, critically-thinking mind (which makes her even more beautiful). Given the attention she is giving her current relationship + rehabilitation (her elbow was reconstructed a few months ago, and will need to be re-operated on in another few months), I don't know if this will actually go anywhere. But I still enjoy the crush.

And also, a crush on a dude I don't really know. (I crush on girls more easily; guys I typically have to know awhile first.) We met ... two years ago, and immediately I thought, 'Oh, this could be a really interesting thing', whether in terms of a friendship or relationship or whatever, and I have that feeling pretty much every time we meet. But it's hard to get him to talk to me, which (duh, obviously) makes this hard. On Saturday, he opened up a bit, and then immediately closed up once he realized it. Bummer, because his hair is a bit longer now (from shaved to 2cm) and it softened his face, so he's even more cute. He sings bhajans in our group, and teaches yoga in Utrecht, and is really earthy and sweet. (Come on guy, give this a chance!)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:56 am 
Dr Bronners, MD

I spent pretty much all of today in bed, dreaming about the boy. Siiiiiiiiiiiigh.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:18 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

PPK, the guy I like is INSANE in the membrane. He won't let himself have a social life for A MONTH while he's starting his new job(s). What am I supposed to do with that?!?!

(I tried that no social life thing during internship. I ended up super depressed.)

also, I'm feeling really impatient because he's perfect. except for that one thing.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:16 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Oh, starrynight87. Hopefully he'll realize that no social life at all is not good & come back. Soon.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:50 pm 
Sick of Cupcakes

starrynight87 wrote:
PPK, the guy I like is INSANE in the membrane. He won't let himself have a social life for A MONTH while he's starting his new job(s). What am I supposed to do with that?!?!

(I tried that no social life thing during internship. I ended up super depressed.)

also, I'm feeling really impatient because he's perfect. except for that one thing.

True love waits!

No but for real, I can understand doing that. That's something I might do myself. Some people need to maintain a social life during a transition like that, but some people need the opposite to be able to comfortably establish their new routine before they start adding other activities back in. If he's one of those, he'll probably be a lot more fun to hang out with after he's had a month to get used to his new job.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:25 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Daaaaamn. Just being my old crazy self & this guy who is *not* my internet crush seems to be super into me. *deep breath* I can handle that. I'm a big girl. I really hope I can handle that. (It's been too long since I was at the receiving end of an unexpected crush!)

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:48 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

So, quick question: let's say that this boy is taking a big test to get certified for his profession this week and I know he's been super stressing out about it. Would it be creepy for me to remember what day he's taking it and send him a good luck? Or would it be like, "aw, she remembered!"

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:31 am 
Chip Strong

starrynight87 wrote:
So, quick question: let's say that this boy is taking a big test to get certified for his profession this week and I know he's been super stressing out about it. Would it be creepy for me to remember what day he's taking it and send him a good luck? Or would it be like, "aw, she remembered!"

I would do that.
But I am also the girl who had a love letter hand delivered to her crush when he was on tour in Germany. So my okay-o-meter might be skewed.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:38 am 
Sick of Cupcakes

starrynight87 wrote:

That's a sweet thing to do! I would do that for a friend even if I didn't have a crush on them.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 2:00 am 
Plays The Sims 2 religiously

Oh man, so... I love my guy a lot, and am definitely still in crush land. So fun! But I also have another crush! I just like to crush. This one I think is really funny because he looks SO MUCH like my guy. I pointed him out to my guy though and my guy didn't think so. But! I think the resemblance is crazy striking, like brothers. Sooooo basically I really want to have a threesome with the two of them. Yesssss. Ugh I have to look at this new guy all day at work though. So distracting! He not only works where I do he also works just in the right department that my department is facing.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:24 am 
Lubes With Earth Balance

No exciting updates for me in crushland, but odd story:
My roommate and I were coming home from the pub last night at, like 1:30 in the morning, and somehow ran into my crush on HIS way home from a friend's house up the hill. It was the craziest happenstance ever (I guess not actually, since we live a block apart, but we've never seen him on the street before). My lovely drunken roommate spent five minutes trying to convince him to come over and drink more, and he kept looking at me.
Then, 'cause I'm an idiot, he went to high five us both goodbye and instead of a high-five, I did my awkward hand grab shake thing. buh.

The Oxford Imposition: http://theoxfordimposition.wordpress.com

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:38 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ *hiding compliments in silly banter* ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:20 am 
Not NOT A Furry

eeeep - this dude did my laundry for me. and folded it. and said he didn't care if there was period blood all over. and we wrote poems together. and climbed trees. ah geez.

-alice1drland

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:54 pm 
Chip Strong

I'm going to be seeing my crush in 4 days for the first time in 2 months. I'm FREAKING OUT.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:16 am 
Dr Bronners, MD

Girl. Girl, girl, girl, girl. (We're talking mooooooore. And she's being very sweet. The boy, however, is not talking at all and I'm wondering whether to ask about it or not.)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3689 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126 ... 148  Next