| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:16 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3619 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121 ... 145  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Crush Thread
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:02 am 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

Crushing so hard on this Irish bloke. <3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:13 am 
Prefers Jar Jar Binks over Han Solo

You know those "I love you more" pics on g+? They match my feelings for my boyfriend so much, I feel like I'm 15 again and just soooo cheesy and kitsch. *heart-shapedeyes*

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:11 am 
Keepin' It Seal

Meh! I'm getting such mixed messages from my crush! I went to an event she was hosting last night and at one point she was talking to me and a couple of friends and she starts telling me how she knows them "They did crew with me but then they quit and left me with a bunch of freshmen that I play well with. Well one of them I did [her ex]. but that's over. well, not exactly. but yeah" by this point she got all flustered and awkward and changed the subject.

But then a bit later in the night, we make plans to hang out with a couple of our friends on friday and she's all "I'm so glad you came! I had so much fun at the tea party [I threw a tea party a couple of weeks ago. it was magical] and I really like you and you're great and I'm so excited for friday!"

So I don't know. The ball is totally in her court. I think I'm making it clear that I like her.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:02 am 
Semen Strong

It sounds like she likes you! The first fluster probably had nothing to do with you and the second interactions sounds really warm. And huzzah for tea parties!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:59 am 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

booberthefraggle wrote:
we have movie-watching hangouts planned for the weekend. I am going to fulfill buffy-watching makeout sesh goals.
sweet.

Yes! I am so excited for you and the crush (because I am really living vicariously through you both.) That sounds like a perfect hangout. Especially if you make her pizza or something. Oh, wait. I'm talking about me again.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:01 am 
WELFARIST!

Can't think of anything except Older Man. I have so much work to do... But we're going out of town this weekend and I just want to daydream about it all day long!

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:16 am 
Emotionally Allergic to Dairy

Boober, I am making my creative writing students watch some Buffy today, and all I'm going to be thinking the whole time is "GO BOOBER, LIVE THE DREEEEAAAAM!"

Joyfulgirl, I think the first fluster is that she felt awkward about talking about past involvements and didn't want to do the whole "talking about previous relationships" thing that sometimes accidentally ruins a new thing, so that's why she changed the subject. It sounds like she's into you!

Anek and allularpunk, I am super happy and excited for you both! Everyone deserves wonderful feelings!!

Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:38 pm 
Plays The Sims 2 religiously

Ughhhh! This always happens to me! I get crazy crushin' on people who are really not in good headspace for dating! Argh!

Don't get me wrong, it's mostly going really well. Amazing sex, totally cute sweet conversations, texts and gestures... But he says he can't let himself have 'feelings' right now and thinks we should both still date other people. Which, I told him I just want to be respectful of what he needs and he should of course do whatever he wants.

But... it makes me pouty inside.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:56 pm 
WELFARIST!

Boo, Mars, that's not what anyone wants to hear :( Still, maybe it will go somewhere with a little patience. Just be smart about it and try not to let yourself get hurt.

Older Man and I agreed not to sleep with other people the other day and it was a pretty happy moment for me. I want you to have that too!

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:05 pm 

allularpunk wrote:
Boo, Mars, that's not what anyone wants to hear :( Still, maybe it will go somewhere with a little patience. Just be smart about it and try not to let yourself get hurt.

Older Man and I agreed not to sleep with other people the other day and it was a pretty happy moment for me. I want you to have that too!

Yeah, I'm going to keep having fun, and try to be patient. But I do think, for my own sanity, that I should keep dating. I'm a bit bored with cycling though guys who are unavailable right from the get go. I think I should date but be more upfront about what I'm looking for.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:45 pm 
Emotionally Allergic to Dairy

Mars wrote:
allularpunk wrote:

Yeah, I'm going to keep having fun, and try to be patient. But I do think, for my own sanity, that I should keep dating. I'm a bit bored with cycling though guys who are unavailable right from the get go. I think I should date but be more upfront about what I'm looking for.

This is correct! You deserve to have your needs acknowledged and met. If someone isn't willing to meet them, then you deserve to see someone who WILL. It doesn't make either of you bad people--just not compatible at the moment. It's important to know what you need and be willing to stand up for it.

Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:45 pm 
WELFARIST!

Mars wrote:
allularpunk wrote:

I think that is an excellent idea :)

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:16 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

second guessing everything I doooo
once again, I am cockblocking myself out of things!

I have a blog: http://upthefolks.tumblr.com/
art: http://upthefolksstudio.tumblr.com/

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:17 am 

No cockblocking allowed on the PPK! It's a rule! Didn't you know?!?!

And if the mods try to deny it then you really know it's true and there's a conspiracy afoot!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:23 am 

Sooooo wow. I had such an amazing night with Mr. Big Pimpin'. Oh man... It was so forkin... Nice. And sweet, and real, and sexy... When we finally had to part and were in the car we even commented on how special this night felt. Ohhhhh man.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:08 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

we watched horror movies in bed for like 8 hours.

yissss

(edit: 10 hours, she got here at 7p and left at 5a, oohh this is nice but I don't have time for ittt, I have to hang my midterm tomorrowww)

I have a blog: http://upthefolks.tumblr.com/
art: http://upthefolksstudio.tumblr.com/

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:40 am 
Huffs Nutritional Yeast

I have a crush on this thread.

I also have a crush on the guy that picks up our confidential trash. Hot. He's kind of grouchy, his nostrils flare (why is that sexy to me? Is it an animal-picking-up-scent thing?), and he looks like he wouldn't stand for my sassy mouth. I rearrange my whole schedule to make sure I'm there Wednesday mornings when he picks up. I'll even come in with next to no sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:08 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

sugarcookie wrote:

Yep. Definitely.

Also, it's definitely possible to miss people you haven't met.
But I guess that's nothing new - I tend to miss all of you ppkers when I haven't talked to you in a while.
So, nothing to see here, carry on.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:54 am 
Sick of Cupcakes

Phoenix wrote:
sugarcookie wrote:

Yep. Definitely.

Also, it's definitely possible to miss people you haven't met.
But I guess that's nothing new - I tend to miss all of you ppkers when I haven't talked to you in a while.
So, nothing to see here, carry on.

I MISS YOU PHOENIX <3 <3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:40 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

AWWWWWW. I MISS YOU TOO. <3 <3

INTERNET CUDDLES.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:36 pm 
Kitchens Planning Manchester

Oh gosh you guys my crush wants to make out with meeeee this is a pretty cool development right?!

I guess I have a Twitter now

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:55 pm 
WELFARIST!

Yay! Do itttt!

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:47 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Awww, kilgore! <3

Must finally be spring now. Look at this thread.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:57 am 
Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan

Not sure if this is a new person crush, or a crush crush. But there's a lady in my grad programme who I recently found was also raised veg. in a yoga house, who does lots of interesting art things, and is smart and lovely as hell. (Bonus: She's Danish! So her accent in English is amazing.) We're co-organizing a grad event together, and keep on awkwardly trying to find ways to make our planning meetings last longer. Today we sat around in a cafe in the sun and talked about raw chocolate truffles and long bike adventures together when the weather's as gorgeous as it is today. Also, cooking parties.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:58 am 
Mispronounces Daiya

I've been dating my guy for a year-ish, but I have a recent crush on another dude. We have a TON in common and he's sort of awkwardly cute around me. So we lightly flirt when we see each other and I'll enjoy it while it lasts. Of course, I'm still super crushing on my man... he's pretty amazing and keeps surprising me and making me all fluttery. Yay crushes!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3619 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121 ... 145  Next