| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:27 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3579 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133 ... 144  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Crush Thread
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:23 am 
Plays The Sims 2 religiously

Remember that coworker crush of mine? Well I moved to a different store, so I haven't seen him. But today he came and worked a shift at my location. Ohhhhh mannnn. How is he so attractive? I can't deal. I literally act like a fool when he's near. I loose all sense of depth perception and loose any train of thought. It's ridiculous!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:05 am 
Trapped On A Desert Island With A Cow

I am playing a show with my current crush's band tonight! I want to ask him out to coffee, but we'll see how much courage I have when I get there...haha

Now go eat some vegan food and don't complain about the world.
-Claire Galant, T.O.F.U Magazine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:16 pm 
Attended Chelsea Clinton's Wedding

The noise in my head is something like 'neargh'.

One of my friends asked me to come to the pub with her, because her boyfriend's best friend was visiting and it was going to be an unbearable bromance evening. He was just some dude, fiancée down south, used to work with both of them. Then she asked if I could go round to theirs the evening before for some girly company for her.

OH GOD. We got on like a house on fire - drank and talked so long I had to sleep on their sofa, on a school night! We went to the pub last night and yet again - instant connection, loads of electricity, forgetting anyone else was there. Aaaaand now he's gone home to his fiancee and I have to forever pretend he was just some guy and not a perfect delicious geek-man of flirty goodness.

I'm having my hormones surgically removed for the good of everyone.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:28 am 
Top of the food chain & doesn't need to prove it

When it feels like I haven't slept in a week and a cute anesthesiologist comes along...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:52 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Greaaaaat. I get to talk to my crush for the first time in 2 weeks and I can't actually properly talk to him because we are being watched by another member of staff. Bah!!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:31 am 
Banned from Vegan Freaks.

I always have the most inappropriate crushes. This one is way, way too young and also unavailable. But, my god it has been a while since I have gotten along so well with someone and I have maybe never felt so attracted to someone. There was also a dream last night, but I woke up feeling like a creeper because of it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:18 pm 
Because Bob Barker Told Me To

takecare wrote:
The other one is a work crush, and I have been crushing on him for over a year. We work opposite schedules, but I see him sometimes when I'm there either shopping or filling in on a shift I don't normally work. Yesterday I was asked to go into work early, and he was there when I got there. When he saw me he visibly lit up and initiated a conversation with me, which was nice. What I don't get about him is that he asked for my phone number a month or two ago....and he never called me. So, I have been feeling kind of rejected by him this whole time, but he was obviously excited to see me yesterday. It's kind of mixed-signals. I want to just shake him and be like "You are obviously not repulsed by me, SO JUST CALL ME, DAMMIT!!!"

Oof. Boys.

This guy still hasn't called me...even though he goes out of his way to talk to me at work, hugged me last week, and makes knee-buckling lingering eye contact with me from across the room. The whole thing is incredibly delicious... but also incredibly frustrating.

Dear Nora: My cat's advice column (really)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:56 pm 

Punch him, take his lunch money and run away. Always works for me.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:00 pm 
Saggy Butt

sooo... i've had this super sexual tension filled friendship with a guy for about 6 years now... we went to school together and live far enough apart that we really only see each other every few months, when everyone from the studio we used to share decides it's time to have a party and catch up, or if one of us has an art show and we all go out to opening night, essentially. our mutual friends/people i don't even know pick up on it and constantly ask if we're dating yet - i guess - based on how we interact with each other? the thing is, i've asked him out a few times waaay back when we didn't really know each other and nothing ever came of it, maybe because we were both too shy/afraid to say anything at the time?

anyways, this past weekend, i literally ran into him on the street. he was in town visiting his brother and asked if i wanted to see a concert at a radio station the next afternoon, one that we both failed at getting tickets for the real deal that was happening the same evening. so we go to the concert, walk by the lake for a bit, then he suggests going out for dinner. so it's basically date-like activities, and we have always have a blast when we hang out. and he hugs me goodbye and says he had a great time spending the day with me. and in my head i'm like 'was that a date? no date? date? no date?' because the whole thing wouldn't have happened if we hadn't walked down the same street the night before! arrrrrrrrrrggg.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:34 am 

I finally asked my crush on a date! He said yes! So exciting!!!!!

Also, he was so confused when I asked for his phone number to confirm details later. He totally thought I had it. So this whole time that I have been waiting anxiously for him to text me, he has been probably waiting for the same thing. Oof.

Still: nsfoewn df ;vnpjogbknkvj ndkdo[e'pfnvfklngjnbro;fwjefkn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:02 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Thats fantastic takecare!

I didn't get to see my crush at all today at work. Gutted. It's usually what makes Mondays so fab. On other news..... think there is a work night out this weekend so fingers crossed he is there so I get to chat to him socially.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:15 pm 
Kitchens Planning Manchester

takecare wrote:

Also, he was so confused when I asked for his phone number to confirm details later. He totally thought I had it. So this whole time that I have been waiting anxiously for him to text me, he has been probably waiting for the same thing. Oof.

GO YOU!

I guess I have a Twitter now

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:31 pm 

I think my new Crush is going to have to be Jimmy Fallon. Dude is so foxy.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:06 pm 
The Real Hamburger Helper

kilgore trout wrote:
takecare wrote:

GO YOU!

THAT IS SO AWESOME!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:16 am 

takecare wrote:

Just got home from this date. It was amazing. He kissed me at the end. Or maybe I kissed him. I dunno, it's all blurry.

I am in total Swoonsville right now though. <3 <3 <3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:03 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Awwww! That's lovely!

I haven't seen my crush once this week.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:11 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

When we were alone in the office today crush asked me how I was after my fall. I was tempted to ask for a physical examination.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:58 pm 
Kitchens Planning Manchester

Wuhhh I have another crush and it's good to know that I'm probably never going to be able to respond to a really foxy person finally talking to me without being a huge goof.

I guess I have a Twitter now

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:47 pm 
Attended Chelsea Clinton's Wedding

Hah! I totally get the foxy-person fails.

I've been crushing terribly on this guy for the whole summer, and trying to keep my distance because I thought he was married. We went for a drink last week (we know each other through work so it wasn't particularly weird) and he drove me home, while really clearly stating that he was no longer married.

So now I know he isn't married, but not if he actually likes me, and I'm still crush-y. And I have to see him next week with some of my work team and pretend to be cool about it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:34 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Dear internet crush - why must you be so goddamn sexy when I can't really do anything about this?
(It's not going away, either. And it doesn't help that you're intelligent *and* funny, too.)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:10 am 

I... think I might have a crush on a girl?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:17 am 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

Mars wrote:

Fun to switch things up!

I think I have to do some crush explosion clean up today with a coworker. Our relationship had become flirtier and flirtier (and also closer) and we got wasted the other night after work and talked about a lot of stuff, including how much we like and respect each other. Things got touchy/playful (which he definitely initiated, in a really cute sweet way) and we got stuck in that about to make out holding pattern a couple of times and then we had a conversation about how "oh NO I'm not sexually attracted to you" " good, because I'm not sexually attracted to you, either."* And then we had a wrestling match on the bathroom floor and giggled. And then when I was getting on my bike to go home, he screamed across the parking lot (at 10 p.m., we work in shop that's in a little retail strip in a bougie residential neighborhood): " Hey, Olives! I love you!" Hollywood movie style, though I interpret it as "I love you, buddy" so was like "right back atcha, man!"

And today we are at work alone together for five hours and we're (presumably) sober. I am fine with everything that happened, but don't know if he is and my guess is shiitake will get awkward no matter what.

*BTW, I am actually sexually attracted to him (he is so, so pretty but knows it) though not usually my type. And based on his actions and words, I can't help but get the impression he's pretty attracted to me. But I feel like I am very, very far from his type.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:05 pm 
Making Threats to Punks Again

On Tuesday while I was working, I met a young man who was very nice, very funny, and very attractive. I realized last night that he was flirting with me, and I did not even get his name. I am so mad at myself.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:57 am 

Olives wrote:
Mars wrote:

Fun to switch things up!

Yep. Definitely have a crush on her. I think it's reciprocated too. Feelin nervussssssszz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:41 am 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

The awkward talk went really well, the other day. Not sure if there will be immediate romance, but we put some important info out there for us to consider. It felt amazing!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3579 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133 ... 144  Next