| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3644 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136 ... 146  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Crush Thread
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:36 pm 
Plays The Sims 2 religiously

Let's face it, the men probably are too.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:56 pm 

So, PPK, what do you think. There's this guy who works at a camera shop here in PDX that I think is totally hot shiitake. I kind of want to ask him out? I have no idea if he's queer. He really could go either way I think based on how he presents himself. Almost definitely cisgendered but whatever. Should I ask him out next time I'm in? I've kind of wanted to do it for a couple years now! I don't go there very often, and I've never seen him in PDX elsewhere, so it's not like it would make for too much awkwardness if he declined.

If ya'll think I should… then the next hurdle is figuring out how I should do it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:01 pm 
Semen Strong

YOU SHOULD DO EEEEEEEET!!!!!

If there is no big downside risk, I say nothing ventured no sexypantsfree action gained.

Yay Mars!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:51 am 
Remembers When Veganism Was Cool

daisychain wrote:
Turns out one of the junior doctors at work is friends with Dr Hotstuff and he is single and ready to mingle. Such a damn pity he is waaaaaay out of my league.

Who says??! Go for it!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:45 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

daisychain wrote:
Yeah, but the thing is.... I totally only passed him once in the corridor. That's it. I did tell the doctor that works with me though that I am now his new bff.

I was also talking to the girl next door who works in the medical wards. Literally every female in the hospital is in love with the guy.

Years & years ago I was in much the same situation at a cinema I worked at to support my studies. Went in there on my day off wearing a nice dress for a change, walked straight up to the guy and said, "Hey, wanna go for a beer sometime?" Ended up in a relationship with him for several years. (Other girls at the place died slow deaths of jealousy.)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:20 am 
Making Threats to Punks Again

Mars wrote:
I have no idea if he's queer. He really could go either way I think based on how he presents himself. Almost definitely cisgendered but whatever. Should I ask him out next time I'm in?

Even as a cisgendered straight dude I probably wouldn't say no to you, so don't let that put you off.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:52 am 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Well I suppose the one thing I have going for me is that I have been really nice to his friend since he started working with us and helped him out with a few things so I'm sure he will sing my praises to him. It's always worth being nice to people.

Go for it Mars!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:12 am 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

I haven't been around a lot lately. There's been a lot of crepes in my life. And i don't really want to explain all of them. But a basic summary is that i am coming out as queer (first time i have officially said/typed this to anyone, go PPK!) and i am mad crushing on this girl. This girl who happens to be my roommate. And who happens to be the coolest person i know.
AND! She is crushing on me too. She makes me so happy, and we pass naughty notes in our apartment, and i literally did a ridiculous goat-like happy dance the day after our first date.
The best part is that we are still roommates and friends. We hang out just like normal. There isn't any awkward sexual tension. I was so worried about making a move on her because it is way more important to me that we are friends and roommates before anything romantic/sexy happens.
The worst part is that she is crushin on a lot of people. I know that i am special to her, and that feels good. But i also know that she is sexually attracted and into multiple people, and that hurts. It's not a huge deal because i am not ready for another relationship, but still. I wish i didn't always get wayyyy crushing into people, to the point where it hurts. I feel like i am always way more into the other person than they are into me.
But the main point is that my crush likes me. It makes me giddy like the middle school girl that i never was.

Furthermore, i am mad crushing on the PPK. I missed you guys.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:09 pm 
Sick of Cupcakes

annabazoo wrote:
I haven't been around a lot lately. There's been a lot of crepes in my life. And i don't really want to explain all of them. But a basic summary is that i am coming out as queer (first time i have officially said/typed this to anyone, go PPK!) and i am mad crushing on this girl. This girl who happens to be my roommate. And who happens to be the coolest person i know.
AND! She is crushing on me too. She makes me so happy, and we pass naughty notes in our apartment, and i literally did a ridiculous goat-like happy dance the day after our first date.
The best part is that we are still roommates and friends. We hang out just like normal. There isn't any awkward sexual tension. I was so worried about making a move on her because it is way more important to me that we are friends and roommates before anything romantic/sexy happens.
The worst part is that she is crushin on a lot of people. I know that i am special to her, and that feels good. But i also know that she is sexually attracted and into multiple people, and that hurts. It's not a huge deal because i am not ready for another relationship, but still. I wish i didn't always get wayyyy crushing into people, to the point where it hurts. I feel like i am always way more into the other person than they are into me.
But the main point is that my crush likes me. It makes me giddy like the middle school girl that i never was.

Reading this made me so happy. Yay you!! :D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:00 am 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

Damn. I have developed an inappropriate crush on a member of the crisis team.

π

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:20 am 

I really luv kissing boyz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:57 am 
Because Bob Barker Told Me To

I have a crush on a guy I work with who I *think* is married with a kid. So, it's totally unattainable and there's absolutely no chance I will pursue it (and I never actually talk to him, I just notice from afar. And I'm not even 100% sure I know what his name is)... but, whoa, he's dreamy.

Dear Nora: My cat's advice column (really)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:40 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Those crushes are best. You know they can't go anywhere at all so they stay just fanciful thoughts.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:57 pm 
Kitchens Planning Manchester

annabazoo wrote:

I am super happy and excited for you and I also think maybe you should think about other living situations if you want to pursue this! But maybe that's just me! But yay for coming out and fun crushes!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:59 am 
Not NOT A Furry

I went on a first date, and it went really well, and now he's messaging me and I am twitterpated. ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:54 am 

I have a first date tonight, but mostly I'm just nervous/worried he's going to be a jerk about veganism and/or tell me how delicious meat is. Because I really like him, and that's kinda how things work for me. [Insert Eeyore grumble here]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:19 pm 

A customer walked by me today at work that was Hands Down The Most Attractive Person I Have Ever Seen. I could not even deal. I kept catching glimpses of them and I'm freaking out. I hope they come in more often.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 12:09 pm 

I hung out with new guy on Saturday, and he did that thing where he said all the dumb stuff about vegan food that everyone always says.

I was so hoping he was going to be cooler that that.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 4:01 pm 
I Wanna Dip My Balls In It

what's the DEAL with tofu anyway?

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:58 pm 
The Real Hamburger Helper

That's so annoying, Hollie!

I broke it off with the guy I was dating for a little over a month and WHAMMY, my coworker crush is back. I have no idea if he's straight or not but he's a firefly fan & wants to go backpacking with me and we get along really well. So yeahhhhh. But he's out of my league! (or not into female identified folk)

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 2:08 pm 
Frees Bunny Slippers

I can't remember the last time I had a crush. Poo.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 3:13 pm 

So I have the HUGEST crush right now on Neil DeGrasse Tyson. Is it just me, or in his show Cosmos, does he not make some serious flirty smirks at the camera like ALL THE TIME. Dudes makin' me blush!

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 3:15 pm 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

UNFFFF. I love NDT! He is so foiiine, with his smarts and smirk and all.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 12:00 am 
Frees Bunny Slippers

I'm developing a crush for the cashier at the grocery store I shop at. She turns my brain to mush.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 1:12 pm 
Frees Bunny Slippers

Potato wrote:
I'm developing a crush for the cashier at the grocery store I shop at. She turns my brain to mush.

Rode my bicycle there this morning hoping I'd see her, no luck :(. Any idea what I should say? I have no idea what I'm doing. I have pretty severe social anxiety which I take medication for but I'm still not perfectly normal in situations like this. And the fact that I'm use to avoiding these things I haven't really developed useful skills to utilize.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3644 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136 ... 146  Next