| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:03 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Vegan MoFo PDX offer: half off a meal at The Heart Cart!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:03 am 
Tofu Pup

Hey friends!

So, I'm the new manager at The Heart Cart, an organic xgfx (all vegan and gluten-free!) food cart on Alberta and one of my responsibilities is to spread the word about the cart. All of our food is pretty good, but our gf waffles are seriously incredible. Fluffy, good waffle-y texture, and sweet and savory toppings (coconut cream pie with blueberry compote anyone? what about some chili with our famed rawcho cheese?). But that's not all I'm here to tell you. No, no. I've really talked up the xgfx scene on the PPK and on MoFo to my boss and now...

.......... (drum roll please!).........

The Heart Cart is excited to offer bloggers for Vegan MOFO *half off* their next entrée if they post a blog during October about our food.

Simply show us your blog post at the cart (we can pull it up on our iPad as well), and get half off your meal! Share your blog post on Twitter or Facebook with us after you’ve blogged, and get a free fruit-infused water as well!

We're located in Nargila Gardens right off Alberta and 11th Ave, behind the Grilled Cheese Cart. We're open every evening Wednesday through Sunday from 6pm to 10ish (and Friday and Saturday until 2pm!), and we have brunch on the weekends from 10-3pm.

http://theheartcart.com/
https://twitter.com/theheartcart
https://www.facebook.com/theheartcart/photos_stream

----------
I really hope you can make it out! As you maybe know from Andy Dufresne's sweet welcome shout-out for me, I'm new in town and would really love to make more friends. I hope to be meeting more of you PPKers soon!

much gratitude,
Tommasina

Post subject: Re: Vegan MoFo PDX offer: half off a meal at The Heart Cart!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:36 am 
Tofu Pup

UPDATE!!

Okay, we don't want to make y'all jump through hoops! (or give up any lungs, a-hem.) So, now all you have to do is show up at The Heart Cart and write down your blog address on the sign-up near the window and you'll get half off your entrée, right then. We’ll even advertise your blog on Twitter or Facebook, and just hope you’ll blog about us!

Thanks! :)