| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:42 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Tofurky Trot 2013
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:59 pm 
Because Bob Barker Told Me To

Who went to their last-minute walk/run last year at Oaks Bottom? This year is more organized, but should be just as much fun. It's a great way to start off Thanksgiving Day. http://www.eventbrite.com/e/tofurky-tro ... 7158087031
The Tofurky Company invites you to join in Tofurky Trot 2013, this Thanksgiving Day, November 28, 2013 in Portland, Oregon. Tofurky Trots are designed to support both the health and vitality of local communities and raise money for local groups supporting plant based diets. The race is 5k (3.1 miles) and is a run, trot, or walk open to all levels of physical fitness. It’s a great day to enjoy the company of fellow plant eaters and highlight the benefits of plant based diets on this largely carnivorous holiday.

Goody bag provided to all runners. Great Prizes (Sports Authority gift cards, Tofurky Roasts, etc.) will be awarded to the top male, female and children finishers as well as for best costume. Tasty vegan snacks and drinks at the finish line. There will also be random prize drawings, but the real focus are the non profits who we run to support.....

Post subject: Re: Tofurky Trot 2013
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:24 pm 
Because Bob Barker Told Me To

Also, volunteers are still needed as of 11/25!

VOLUNTEERS GREATLY APPRECIATED!

If you or a family member or friend are willing to be a race official, great! We definitely need volunteers. Please email hildebrandbonnie@gmail.com to volunteer.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

Post subject: Re: Tofurky Trot 2013
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:38 pm 
Asked Santa for a pony

I wish I could be there, but I'm out of town this Thanksgiving!