| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:22 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Need help?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:50 pm 
Santa is a WELFARIST!

Hey PDX friends,

Probably a long shot, but I really need some to make some cash and am willing to do all kinds of odd jobs so if you or anybody you know needs a helper please PM me!

I can do housework, yard work, pet care (going to school to be a veterinary tech), some office work, cooking, errands, etc. I have transportation (metro area only please) and can do one time only or weekly jobs,anything that is needed!
I will scrub your nasty toilet until it is sparkling. I will read to grandma while cleaning her dentures. I will scoop your pooch's poop. I will do whatever!

Please if you or anybody you know is in need of a housekeeper, assistant or errand girl, let me know. I am a hard worker and reliable!

Thanks in advance.

Post subject: Re: Need help?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:04 pm 
Plays The Sims 2 religiously

I don't have anything I can think of right at this moment but I will most definitely keep it in mind. Too bad I don't have a grandma who needs her dentures cleaned. I actually kind of need pet care but unfortunately my dog is deathly afraid of people she doesn't intimately get to know. I was thinking it would help if instead of trying to have a dog walker/sitter come to my home, I could take her to somewhere else for like, daycare... and that way she wouldn't be so territorial. Do you have a situation where this could work? Like, if I took her to you?

Post subject: Re: Need help?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:13 pm 
Santa is a WELFARIST!

You are so sweet! Unfortunately my yard is super tiny (see garden thread, haha) so I'm not sure how happy a dog would be at my place. Unless she is an indoorsy sort?
Thanks for keeping me in mind!

Blargh...money.