| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:57 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Need awesome food bloggers/home cooks for new video project!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:17 pm 
Tofu Pup

Hey everyone!
My name's Katie, I need people to help me out with a project I want to start before I leave America!
Read below if you have a nice food blog or Instagram feed, or you just love vegan cooking/baking (or know someone that does!) and want to be on camera!

So, I want to start making food videos, and each episode will feature a different person cooking something.
It’s not really going to be like an instructional cooking show (well, sort of…) but I want to make it a different style, like more unique and creative, and I will get to practice my filming and editing skills :)

I thought it would be cool to feature people with a blog, making one of their own recipes. Because there are so many awesome blogs out there, it would be fun to see the person and the kitchen behind it!
But you don’t have to have a blog, as long as you love food, and can make something delicious I’d love to hear from you!
And if you have another interest or hobby like art, fashion, collecting things, whatever, that would be a bonus! Then I can kind of feature different things in the videos.

Anyway, I’ve kinda planned out what I want to do, now I actually need people to film!

I posted about my idea here on instagram: http://instagram.com/p/YDo8CBpkJ7/ and I've got some people interested in NYC, LA and at home in Australia, but no one yet from SF!

I'll be in the Bay Area until June, so if you're interested or know someone that might be, please email me! -katie.graham.6@hotmail.com and tell me about yourself and what you would make, with a link to your instagram or blog if you have one! (that wasn’t meant to sound all serious like a job ad haha)
It will be fun! :)