| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:19 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: BADRAP Open House! August 3!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:23 pm 
Top of the food chain & doesn't need to prove it

Disclaimer: I don't work at or volunteer with Bad Rap but met a bunch of the pups and peeps at the last EBVB and they seem great! The pizza isn't likely to be vegan* but the puppies are likely to be awesome.

*Is this still okay to post? I feel like it's still okay to post. Tell me if it isn't okay to post!

Forwarded information:

Lifesaver Salute - Open House at Pit Ed Classes
Date: Saturday, Aug 3, 2013 - 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
If you've adopted or plan to adopt from either Berkeley Animal Care Services or BADRAP, or if you're curious about the workings behind these landmark adoption programs, there is a crew of people you need to meet. Behind the scenes, dozens of big hearts give over a big chunk of their lives to TLC homeless dogs until their ship comes in: The Pit Ed volunteer trainers, the Foster Parents and the Barn Crew.

Thank the Lifesavers
Please join us on Saturday August 3 from 11am-1pm to help us thank the dedicated volunteer crew in person. Meet dogs now looking for homes. Learn about volunteering opportunities. Nosh on pizza donated by the Cheeseboard. YUM.

ALUMNUS! Dogs adopted from BADRAP or BACS are invited to attend. Please RSVP here so we can alert the troops! Alum Dog!

LOCATION: The Open House takes place in our training grounds, a fenced in parking lot at the corner of Second and Addison St., directly across from the Berkeley Animal Care Services. MAP

Profile WWW  

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]