- Clearly marked vegetarian items; just ask for no egg.http://www.citragrill.com/
- All the side salads that come with the meals are vegan. The owner is super nice.http://www.tendergreens.com/
- Can get hectic during normal lunch hours which gets annoying because you have to request a clean cutting board for prep, but the food is good.http://www.yelp.com/biz/mixed-grain-walnut-creek
- Clearly marked vegetarian items; they are good about knowing what has egg and what doesn't.http://www.creamnation.com/
- Because ice cream sandwiches are a valid lunch option.http://www.yelp.com/biz/ikes-walnut-creek
- Expensive sandwiches, but people seem to like them.http://www.babalous.com/
- Super friendly staff; good at identifying vegan items. The owner might force samples on you.