| FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:24 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 10 Year Old Female Cat needs new home!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:16 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Hey guys! I am in the process of moving across the country and my 10 year old cat is not fit to make the move with us. She is in good health but gets stressed very easily and needs lots of her own space and attention. We are downgrading from a house to a small 1 bedroom apartment and I will no longer have a room that I can devote personally to her like I do now. I am hoping beyond hope that I can find a new home for her with no other pets or small children. She is super sweet but gets a bit nippy if petted or touched the wrong way. So I wouldn't want to put any kids in harms way unless the adult thinks it's not an issue and they can handle it. I will let the parents make that call! But she is not used to children. We have two other cats in our home and she goes back and forth with not caring they are there and in her space to be completely annoyed with them and grumpy. I say all of this because I want to find her a new home she will love and I don't want to cause a burden for the kind person who adopts her.

If you are interested or know of anyone who might be please reach out to me or pass this message along!
This is Kayla :o)