| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:59 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: floor-sleep in london 2wks for continental vegan goodies...
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:17 am 
Tofu Pup

Hello,
I'm not really new to the forum, I'm just not very good at writing in English and stuff, but I need to get out of my house for at least a while for various reasons...I would love to go to London, I found some relatively cheap flights...but I don't really have a place to stay...to get me started....I would love to at least go there for a trip, to change the environment, 'cause if I stayed here (Slovakia-parents' house) for another month I would get totally nuts....is there anybody out there living in London who would be willing to give me a place to stay (floor-sleeping in my own sleeping bag, couch sleeping) just for a week- or two until I find some job or something and if I don't I would just go back to Slovakia and treat it as a trip...I really just want to stay there till August at max...I would like to go there June 25th or early July (2nd, 3rd, 4th....).....in exchange, I would bring you vegan stuff from Slovakia, DM-markt, and anything that I am allowed to bring in the airplane with me....I would help you clean, cook, or take photo shoots of you, paint you, draw you....and you are welcome to come to Slovakia for a trip to my house anytime...I can even maybe give you some cash or something...I don't have a ticket yet and I'm not absolutely sure about it....but I'm just curious....is there anybody willing to do this???

Post subject: Re: floor-sleep in london 2wks for continental vegan goodies
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:55 am 
Making Threats to Punks Again

Have you tried couch surfing? http://www.couchsurfing.org/

You can search for vegan and vegetarian hosts using the keyword search which is pretty handy.