Help create the next Linda McCartney meal!
All you wonderful aspiring chefs and fabulous cooks please use your talent and send in a vegan entry so we all have a fab tasty new Linda McCartney meal to enjoy!
Details from Linda McCartney's foods:
1. Until 28th January 2011 people can submit their meat-free dish online at www.tastiestmeatfree.co.uk
Each recipe has to meet some simple criteria:
* The recipe should be a complete dish – preferably no salads or soups.
* It should only contain vegetarian ingredients, and of course – no meat.
* It has to be tasty!
* You can upload a photo.
2. In February 2011, the Linda McCartney judging panel will select what they consider to be the top 3 dishes, worthy of the title ‘The UK’s Tastiest Meat-Free Dish’.
3. Then, in Spring 2011, they’ll visit each finalist’s home town to film them making their recipe on the Kitchen Table. The mini-films will go on air in April on ITV! Each finalist will also win a Baumatic cooker worth up to £1,500.
4. ITV’s This Morning viewers will be invited to go online to vote and a winner will be chosen!
5. Each week Linda McCartney foods' favourite dishes will feature on their website, Facebook and Twitter.
6. The winner’s dish will then be developed into a Linda McCartney product, with the winner themselves featured on the box. They will also win a beautiful Titchmarsh & Goodwin hand-made kitchen table, worth £4,000.http://www.lindamccartneyfoods.co.uk/ta ... tition.php
GO! GO! GO!