| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:36 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: I don't know much about Munich.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:49 pm 
Nailed to the V

ameyfm wrote:
Well, SHOOT. My course in January got cancelled. Because the teacher has been accused - by many women - of sexual & spiritual abuse. :( That's obviously really sad for many reasons - but it's sad for me because I was really looking forward to this trip and this opportunity to learn. ALSO I was looking forward to hanging out in Munich, and seeing my pals. AND because I was looking forward to stocking up big time on more fruit teas and german breads. Generally, the whole affair is sad.

Anek - wasn't there a bunch of stuff from Viva Vegan you wanted? We could do a swap - you could send me fruit teas and I could send you latin goodies. ??? I only have a little of my fruit tea stash left.

:(
at least you're not having lessons with this teacher, he doesnt sound nice :/

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:32 am 
Prefers Jar Jar Binks over Han Solo

ameyfm wrote:
Well, SHOOT. My course in January got cancelled. Because the teacher has been accused - by many women - of sexual & spiritual abuse. :( That's obviously really sad for many reasons - but it's sad for me because I was really looking forward to this trip and this opportunity to learn. ALSO I was looking forward to hanging out in Munich, and seeing my pals. AND because I was looking forward to stocking up big time on more fruit teas and german breads. Generally, the whole affair is sad.

Anek - wasn't there a bunch of stuff from Viva Vegan you wanted? We could do a swap - you could send me fruit teas and I could send you latin goodies. ??? I only have a little of my fruit tea stash left.

Awww, that's sad ameyfm! I hope the accusations aren't true and it all turns out fine!

I am totally up for a swap! I am nearly out of nooch and I was about to set up a PPK swap in the Foyer since we haven't had one in ages - I can totally do it with you! PMs!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:19 am 
Lubes With Earth Balance

Yeah, sadly, I'm pretty sure the accusations will be shown to be true. It's such a shame.

But, on the upside, yay for swaps! I"ll pm you. :)