| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:19 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1430 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 58  Next
 Post subject: Re: Pretty Little Liars
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:47 pm 
Queen Bitch of Self-Righteous Veganville

Woo! So what do you think so far? And how'd you watch season 2?

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:35 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

holy crepe esme, you went for it! i have 2 eps left in S1, and my first S2 disc is in the mail on its way to me.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:10 pm 
Kitchens Planning Manchester

Esme, which Team are you on (Ezra, Caleb, Toby, etc)?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:33 pm 
protein lump

i luuuuuuurve it. my favorite is that is it SO FREAKING unbelievable. like, suspend any and all disbelief because you're about to get the most unlikely plot lines ever. it cracks me up sometimes.
jenna is totally my favorite. she's so pretty and bisque-y and i just want to slap her and then kiss her.

i wound up just buying season 2 on amazon. i tried streaming a few episodes on different site and they were choppy and skippy and just pissing me off in general. so i was like, whatever, i'm buying it. i don't think i could have waited for the discs.

i am always and forever on team caleb. i still want to make out with his face. i'm not into toby. he's a nice dude, but i don't think he's cute. ezra is cute and sweet, but his relationship with aria is creepy.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:41 pm 
WELFARIST!

esme wrote:
i am always and forever on team caleb. i still want to make out with his face. i'm not into toby. he's a nice dude, but i don't think he's cute. ezra is cute and sweet, but his relationship with aria is creepy.

Pretty much my feelings exactly. The only difference I would say would be that I think Toby is cute in his way (I thought he looked better when he was the weird kid) but his relationship with Spencer annoys me a bit, as well. They're just a bit too corny this season.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:53 pm 

esme wrote:
i luuuuuuurve it. my favorite is that is it SO FREAKING unbelievable. like, suspend any and all disbelief because you're about to get the most unlikely plot lines ever. it cracks me up sometimes.

Yes! I keep saying it's kind of like Lost in a high school, we need a forking diagram to figure out how many questions they've raised and never answered. Hopefully Caleb won't get crushed by a plane full of heroin and there won't be any limbo season, though.

I think Toby and Spencer have really good chemistry, or I guess the actors do. Fitz and Aria seem about as hot for each other as my big toe is for my shoe. Or something.

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:12 am 
WELFARIST!

I recognize now that I probably should have said that I was on Team Love, haha.

Does no one else think that Caleb seems distracted?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:12 pm 
WELFARIST!

Wow. Just, wow. I think this is my favorite episode out of all of PLL. I feel like all of the shiitake has hit the fan; everyone is angry as hell. I actually like Hannah in this episode, especially when she confronted Jenna. And Caleb confronting Mona, fork yes.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:33 pm 
Who's Ted Leo?

This was a good ep. The creepy cooler in the end was well, really creepy!

I don't buy that Jenna is scared. She seemed to have things in control unless she is afraid of people coming back to get her.

I think Lucas gave off some clues tonight!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:54 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

watching S2 ep5 right now... daaaaang, ezra has a nice office. i wish i worked at hollis.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:42 pm 

Mr. Shankly wrote:
Wow. Just, wow. I think this is my favorite episode out of all of PLL. I feel like all of the shiitake has hit the fan; everyone is angry as hell. I actually like Hannah in this episode, especially when she confronted Jenna. And Caleb confronting Mona, fork yes.

Yeeeeeeees, I feel like Hannah was the voice of the audience in this episode with, "This sneaking around like we don't know bullshiitake is dumb."

Also, Jenna is full of it. If she's pretending to be blind to stay safe, she wouldn't be driving* around, because A sees EVERYTHING.

*And seriously, where is she getting a car from? "Hey mom, dad, I know i'm blind but i'm going to take this spare random car out for a spin."

My favorite part was when Mona told Caleb he was a shitty kisser. OOO BURN.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:55 pm 
Who's Ted Leo?

Why was the car parked some place else too?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:06 pm 
Kitchens Planning Manchester

Jenna would be easily spotted if she got into the car at her own house. Way less likely anyone would notice if she got into the car elsewhere. I'm wondering why she needs to pretend to be blind. It doesn't seem to have much to do with the girls.

Did you notice the outfit Hanna was wearing at the beginning of the show? There is NO WAY that her school would allow her to wear a see-through shirt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:52 pm 
WELFARIST!

mrsbadmouth wrote:
Yeeeeeeees, I feel like Hannah was the voice of the audience in this episode with, "This sneaking around like we don't know bullshiitake is dumb."

Also, Jenna is full of it. If she's pretending to be blind to stay safe, she wouldn't be driving* around, because A sees EVERYTHING.

*And seriously, where is she getting a car from? "Hey mom, dad, I know i'm blind but i'm going to take this spare random car out for a spin."

My favorite part was when Mona told Caleb he was a shitty kisser. OOO BURN.

That's exactly how I felt about Hannah; she matched my mood perfectly. I think her and Jenna are the perfect duo because I love how Hannah reacts to her. Hannah's one of those people that it takes a lot to really peas her off so when she gets mad, she gets MAD. I didn't even think about how Jenna got a car!

bastah wrote:
Did you notice the outfit Hanna was wearing at the beginning of the show? There is NO WAY that her school would allow her to wear a see-through shirt

That's exactly what I thought about the super short dress that Emily was wearing.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:53 pm 
WELFARIST!

Oh and the Mona freakout was just great.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:37 am 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Yep, the latest ep was pretty good, nothing is making sense, as usual, but I liked Hannah confronting Jenna, but they're all stupid to believe her.

And yes, the freezer at the end was creep-tastic.

mrsbadmouth wrote:
I think Hannah's hair is cute!

Me too, Hannah is adorable

missmuffcake wrote:
I do not believe Mona is 'crazy - crazy'...I wonder what is up with the tweezers, it did not look like self harm but a plan, same with the pass in the trash can.

As for the earrings - I wonder who they belong too or did Alison plant them just to set Aria off?

Mona is deffo up to something and I think Ally just did it to mess with Aria

esme wrote:
caleb! i want to make out with his face!

Yes, yes, yes!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:17 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

this episode was AMAZING. i <3 Hannah - girl's got balls!

Jenna is up to something for sure. i wonder if it's got something to do with Melissa and Garrett and the baby? (he's totally baby-daddy. or there was no baby daddy? and no baby?)

I wonder if the pregnancy was fake? Did Melissa kill off Ally, in order to get revenge for the affair with Ian? Then it would make sense why he got killed off as well. I mean, the reason he got so mad COULD have been because A was stalking him just like the girls, and the fake clues led to them?
Melissa being the killer would make sense, esp. when mommy lawyer is going to defend Garrett - if he knows something, it could be a way to bribe him to keep his mouth shut. And remember the dad paying off a private detective or something?
Something VERY fishy is going on in Spencers family!

I just can't figure out what Jennas part in this is? Is A really a bunch of people who hated Ally? (and seriously, she seems like a bisque, it would have made sense).

What is up with Caleb these days? i'm getting a breakuppy feeling about him and Hannah. He seems really pissed that she's lying all of the time.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:01 am 
WELFARIST!

I just came back to again say how much I loved that Mona freakout and I much prefer Madhouse Mona. She's quickly becoming one of my favorite characters.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:58 pm 

I'm making a Pretty Little Liars playlist. I heard one song that made me think of the show, and then another, and then I realized I have a lot of creepy songs. So.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:30 pm 
WELFARIST!

Does anyone know the name of the song that Mona was singing at the end of the episode?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:41 pm 
WELFARIST!

I love all of the outright confronting going on lately. It's like they don't even care anymore, they're just straight up pissed.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:48 pm 

Shiiiiiit I forgot the new episode was on, i'm glad you didn't say anything spoilery or i'd have to punch myself!

So for my PLL playlist, how many songs about banging teenage girls or wanting to bang them is too many?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:49 pm 
WELFARIST!

Ughhhhhhhh, why do they make Hannah so awesome in one episode and so shitty in another??????

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:20 pm 
protein lump

mrsbadmouth wrote:
So for my PLL playlist, how many songs about banging teenage girls or wanting to bang them is too many?

37?

hannah made caleb sad. HULKSMASHHANNAH

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:32 pm 
WELFARIST!

I don't understand why they don't just tell their significant others about the second A. It'd be way easier to protect someone if that someone knew they were in trouble and could look out for themselves. You also wouldn't look like such a crazy crasshole.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1430 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 58  Next