| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:47 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 747 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 30  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:59 pm 
Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:36 pm
Posts: 4476
Location: Philadelphia
allychristine wrote:
amandabear wrote:
I like the idea that Jim's newfound free time will result in more pranking.

it was probably just for that one episode, though. I didn't think it was nearly as fun as all the stuff with dwight. I miss old dwight.


No, it wasn't. The phone full of nickels remains my favorite prank ever.

_________________
@amandabear / illustration portfolio / will draw for cookies / more tea wesley?

"I'm now officially wafflesexual." - booberthefraggle


Top
 Profile WWW  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:21 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:48 pm
Posts: 1892
Location: Eugene, OR
amandabear wrote:

No, it wasn't. The phone full of nickels remains my favorite prank ever.


Remind me! I don't remember that one. I remember when he gives him the nickels to buy back his stuff in the vending machine. My favorite is when Jim dressed up/acted like Dwight.

I hate how Pam is now "too busy" to prank with Jim. : \


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:36 pm 
Trapped On A Desert Island With A Cow
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:57 pm
Posts: 446
Location: San Diego, CA
allychristine wrote:
amandabear wrote:

No, it wasn't. The phone full of nickels remains my favorite prank ever.


Remind me! I don't remember that one. I remember when he gives him the nickels to buy back his stuff in the vending machine. My favorite is when Jim dressed up/acted like Dwight.

I hate how Pam is now "too busy" to prank with Jim. : \


Jim added small amounts of nickels to Dwight's phone, progressively making it heavier and heavier. Then one day, took them all out resulting in Dwight hitting himself in the head with his own phone.

_________________
"Put it away Randy. That's dangerous." -Some man talking to Randy at Disney World

Organarchists Unite

Vegan Sushi Roll Pillows & More!


Top
 Profile WWW  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:38 pm 
Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:36 pm
Posts: 4476
Location: Philadelphia
Over the course of a few days/weeks, Jim filled Dwight's phone with nickels so that he would get used to it being heavier. Then he took all the nickels out one night and then next day when Dwight's phone rang he snacked himself in the face with it.

_________________
@amandabear / illustration portfolio / will draw for cookies / more tea wesley?

"I'm now officially wafflesexual." - booberthefraggle


Top
 Profile WWW  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:48 pm 
Had sex with a vampire that sparkles.
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:24 pm
Posts: 5315
Location: BRLA
One of my favorite ones was the Pavlov-inspired Altoid one.
http://vimeo.com/5371237

_________________
The thing about this thread is, it's dumb. - IJDI


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:53 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:48 pm
Posts: 1892
Location: Eugene, OR
Ohh, yeah. I remember. I loved that altoid one too!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:50 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:19 pm
Posts: 1804
Location: North Carolina
Rach*n wrote:
I like that Angela's new interest was HRG guy on Heroes.


Yes! And you know this means he'll be back in future episodes because he's too famous for just a one-ep guest spot.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:40 pm 
Dildo Queen
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:47 pm
Posts: 1768
Location: ontario, canada.
why am i finding it so difficult to laugh at these episodes? i liked jim's prank on gabe though, hahaha, awesome.

_________________
Nothing raises awareness of D3 in soy milk like hardcore anal. - Erinnerung


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:17 pm 
Dildo Queen
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:47 pm
Posts: 1768
Location: ontario, canada.
"give me a hard one. that's what oscar said."

hahaha. (was that even in this episode)?

_________________
Nothing raises awareness of D3 in soy milk like hardcore anal. - Erinnerung


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:18 pm 
Memorized Veganomicon
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:58 am
Posts: 92
Why is everyone so mean to Oscar!

_________________
Cleanliness is the absence of dirt, including dust, stains, bad smells and garbage.


Top
 Profile WWW  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:20 pm 
Dildo Queen
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:47 pm
Posts: 1768
Location: ontario, canada.
i also liked back in like season 5 or 6 when michael asked him, "how do you do that to another dude?" and then "i'm going in for a colonoscopy. can you tell me what i might expect in terms of sensation? is there anything i can do to make it more pleasurable...for myself or the proctologist?"

michael's really the only one who's mean to him, right? angela's mean to everyone.

_________________
Nothing raises awareness of D3 in soy milk like hardcore anal. - Erinnerung


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:44 pm 
Memorized Veganomicon
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:58 am
Posts: 92
I think you might be right. Did you know that the actor who plays Oscar is 52? He looks a lot younger on the show.

_________________
Cleanliness is the absence of dirt, including dust, stains, bad smells and garbage.


Top
 Profile WWW  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:45 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:04 pm
Posts: 1920
Location: Buffalo!
laminatedcat wrote:
I think you might be right. Did you know that the actor who plays Oscar is 52? He looks a lot younger on the show.

I dont believe you!!!! he looks 35!! dayumn oscar!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:22 pm 
Dildo Queen
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:47 pm
Posts: 1768
Location: ontario, canada.
52 no forkin way! must be all the bum-boning, keeps you young and fresh

_________________
Nothing raises awareness of D3 in soy milk like hardcore anal. - Erinnerung


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:16 pm 
Making Threats to Punks Again
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:22 pm
Posts: 1117
Location: va
amandabear wrote:
Over the course of a few days/weeks, Jim filled Dwight's phone with nickels so that he would get used to it being heavier. Then he took all the nickels out one night and then next day when Dwight's phone rang he snacked himself in the face with it.


This was by far my favorite prank. But the Altoid one Fee mentioned is also good.

And there was one in the dvd extras where Jim wrapped Dwight's desk in crime scene tape? So funny.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:07 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:31 pm
Posts: 3890
Location: Graz, Austria
Whoa! I just started on season 1, and even though I think it's basically more painful that funny, that episode about the health care plan had me in fits of laughter.
Let's see how many episodes I manage to watch tonight!


Top
 Profile WWW  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:12 pm 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:25 pm
Posts: 2979
Location: Sacramento
Phoenix wrote:
Whoa! I just started on season 1, and even though I think it's basically more painful that funny, that episode about the health care plan had me in fits of laughter.
Let's see how many episodes I manage to watch tonight!

The tone of the show changes so much after season 1! I love those first few episodes.

_________________
grocery budget blog


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:13 pm 
Chard Martyr
User avatar
Online

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:43 pm
Posts: 9975
Location: Astoria, NY by way of San Diego, CA
amandabear wrote:
allychristine wrote:
amandabear wrote:
I like the idea that Jim's newfound free time will result in more pranking.

it was probably just for that one episode, though. I didn't think it was nearly as fun as all the stuff with dwight. I miss old dwight.


No, it wasn't. The phone full of nickels remains my favorite prank ever.



my favorite prank is the faxes to dwight from future dwight!

also, i just found this: http://officepranks.blogspot.com/

_________________
I am not a troll. I am TELLING YOU THE ******GOD'S TRUTH****** AND YOU JUST DON'T WANT THE HEAR IT DO YOU?


Top
 Profile WWW  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:21 pm 
Had sex with a vampire that sparkles.
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:24 pm
Posts: 5315
Location: BRLA
ashley wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
Whoa! I just started on season 1, and even though I think it's basically more painful that funny, that episode about the health care plan had me in fits of laughter.
Let's see how many episodes I manage to watch tonight!

The tone of the show changes so much after season 1! I love those first few episodes.


I think that's when they stopped using the script from the British Office. I'm not sure, though.

_________________
The thing about this thread is, it's dumb. - IJDI


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:19 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:31 pm
Posts: 3890
Location: Graz, Austria
I'm just glad that this is not a Joss Whedon series, or Jim and Pam would hook up, and then Pam would die in some horrible way.


Top
 Profile WWW  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:38 pm 
Chard Martyr
User avatar
Online

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:43 pm
Posts: 9975
Location: Astoria, NY by way of San Diego, CA
Phoenix wrote:
I'm just glad that this is not a Joss Whedon series, or Jim and Pam would hook up, and then Pam would die in some horrible way.


joss directed an episode!

_________________
I am not a troll. I am TELLING YOU THE ******GOD'S TRUTH****** AND YOU JUST DON'T WANT THE HEAR IT DO YOU?


Top
 Profile WWW  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:39 pm 
Chard Martyr
User avatar
Online

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:43 pm
Posts: 9975
Location: Astoria, NY by way of San Diego, CA
Fee wrote:
ashley wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
Whoa! I just started on season 1, and even though I think it's basically more painful that funny, that episode about the health care plan had me in fits of laughter.
Let's see how many episodes I manage to watch tonight!

The tone of the show changes so much after season 1! I love those first few episodes.


I think that's when they stopped using the script from the British Office. I'm not sure, though.


i don't knwo about the whole season, but the first episode was pretty much shot for shot the same as the first episode of the british office. i thought i was going to hate the show because they were doing the exact same things, but it found it's own way pretty quickly.

_________________
I am not a troll. I am TELLING YOU THE ******GOD'S TRUTH****** AND YOU JUST DON'T WANT THE HEAR IT DO YOU?


Top
 Profile WWW  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:39 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:31 pm
Posts: 3890
Location: Graz, Austria
ijustdiedinside wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
I'm just glad that this is not a Joss Whedon series, or Jim and Pam would hook up, and then Pam would die in some horrible way.


joss directed an episode!


o.O Which one??!!!


Top
 Profile WWW  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:28 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:31 pm
Posts: 3890
Location: Graz, Austria
OMFGs...
Dwight: "What does the female vagina look like?"
*ROFL*


Top
 Profile WWW  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:34 pm 
Shopped till she dropped
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:36 pm
Posts: 1655
Location: the land of too much wine and wind
Phoenix wrote:
o.O Which one??!!!

He actually did two. 'Business School' in Season 3 and 'Branch Wars' in Season 4. I didn't know he directed 'Branch Wars' too. Crazy!

_________________
I just brought out the carrot sticks. This is war. - paprikapapaya

I GOT YER VAGILANTE JUSTICE RIGHT HERE. ::grabs crotch:: - DarthCupcake


Top
 Profile WWW  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 747 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 30  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Template made by DEVPPL/ThatBigForum and fancied up by What Cheer