| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 747 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Office
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:56 pm 
Asked Santa for a pony

Ohhh, I get it. I actually like Nellie, that's why I liked the episode.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:19 am 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

i think the Nellie thing was funny for this one show (found her annoying in Florida) but if they keep her it will get old REALLY QUICK. like i hope she doesnt come back but i think she is like a semi-permanent character now.

i really hate how desperate they are to fill the void left by Steve Carrell with bad annoying characters.
they dont need to fill the void they have an amazing cast of actors and characters!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:58 am 
Vegan Since Before There Were Vegetables

I know. More Kevin and Dwight!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:46 am 

Thoughts on the new (?) episode?

I kind of hated it. I mean, Robert California and Nellie just can't carry this show alone, and the Andy/Erin thing was slow and annoying.

Sigh, I miss this show.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:47 am 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

The moustache thing was particularly funny. I had to go back and look at an old episode to find out if his moustache was new or old!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:41 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

vijita wrote:
Thoughts on the new (?) episode?

I kind of hated it. I mean, Robert California and Nellie just can't carry this show alone, and the Andy/Erin thing was slow and annoying.

Sigh, I miss this show.

Yeah, I didn't even really get most of the episode. Do we know why Robert California is so big on Nellie? I forget. and I never trust Nellie, so I kinda assumed the whole ex boyfriend thing was not even true! The Andy thing was weird...I used to like Andy a lot, but they are painting a bad picture for him. The only somewhat funny part to me was that tiny bit about Tetris and the horizontal line. Creed wasn't even funny!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:18 pm 

allychristine wrote:
Creed wasn't even funny!

Right?! That's when we know shiitake's going downhill. :(

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:19 pm 
Asked Santa for a pony

I liked this episode a lot!

Why is Jim treating the magician poorly?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:25 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

Nebraskalaska wrote:

He was pissing the magician off, so he would leave..so Nellie wouldn't be sad/disturbed (because of the magician ex thing).

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:27 pm 
Asked Santa for a pony

allychristine wrote:
Nebraskalaska wrote:

He was pissing the magician off, so he would leave..so Nellie wouldn't be sad/disturbed (because of the magician ex thing).

Haha, I was quoting Robert California.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:29 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

Oh... :|

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:33 pm 
Angrily Posting on Facebook

It irritated me when Andy drove all the way back there to make that dumb speech about Erin to the ex-girlfriend. Poor lady was sad already! How mean. And that was supposed to be romantic?

The rest of the episode really sucked, too. Someone please tell me that this Nellie character is short-term because I hate her!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:45 pm 
Huffs Nooch

yeah, I really thought Andy could have chosen a better time to break up with his girlfriend. Like, even the next day? Not during a big party?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:23 am 

And I know this is dumb and petty for a ridiculous comedy, but I was disappointed in how much Erin didn't care that he was breaking up with that girl in such an awful way. I know Erin is supposed to be over the top ignorant, but I don't believe that she is so insensitive.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:26 am 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

vijita wrote:
And I know this is dumb and petty for a ridiculous comedy, but I was disappointed in how much Erin didn't care that he was breaking up with that girl in such an awful way. I know Erin is supposed to be over the top ignorant, but I don't believe that she is so insensitive.

I thought she did at least kinda care, and that's why he went back and did that stupid thing. Or, she cared enough to pretend to be sleepy... .. I hope you're not quoting something, and that I'm not looking like an idiot again.

The whole thing was just quite wrong. I feel like they strung out the Andy/Erin thing so long, it should have at least been good when they finally got together. Remember beginning Jim and Pam? So so good.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:35 am 

allychristine wrote:
vijita wrote:

I thought she did at least kinda care, and that's why he went back and did that stupid thing. Or, she cared enough to pretend to be sleepy... .. I hope you're not quoting something, and that I'm not looking like an idiot again.

The whole thing was just quite wrong. I feel like they strung out the Andy/Erin thing so long, it should have at least been good when they finally got together. Remember beginning Jim and Pam? So so good.

Nope, no quoting! :)

This show feels like a shell of itself right now. Only a guest episode with Michael could get me excited. Bring on Dwight's show!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:00 am 
Queen Bitch of Self-Righteous Veganville

vijita wrote:
allychristine wrote:
vijita wrote:

Nope, no quoting! :)

This show feels like a shell of itself right now. Only a guest episode with Michael could get me excited. Bring on Dwight's show!

You mean like Holly and Michael's wedding? Cause that has to happen sometime!

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:07 pm 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

episodes like this make me think they should be the show out of its misery.
it was just kinda boring

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:37 pm 
Huffs Nooch

I feel like the whole clown storyline with Nellie's ex was an attempt to make her character more likeable. I don't have any strong feelings towards Nellie either way, but I found the episode to be pretty boring.

I was also annoyed that Andy had to be rude to his ex just to please Erin. I think it was totally inappropriate to break up with her the way he did (in front of everyone, lying about being gay). And then to drive all the way back there because Erin's upset? Not cool.

Does anyone know if this is their last season, or if they've signed on for another one? I can't imagine what they'd even do next season. It seems like every single episode is hit or miss... and for me, mostly miss.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:09 pm 
Not NOT A Furry

Bella Luna wrote:
I feel like the whole clown storyline with Nellie's ex was an attempt to make her character more likeable. I don't have any strong feelings towards Nellie either way, but I found the episode to be pretty boring.

I was also annoyed that Andy had to be rude to his ex just to please Erin. I think it was totally inappropriate to break up with her the way he did (in front of everyone, lying about being gay). And then to drive all the way back there because Erin's upset? Not cool.

Does anyone know if this is their last season, or if they've signed on for another one? I can't imagine what they'd even do next season. It seems like every single episode is hit or miss... and for me, mostly miss.

dwight is leaving, i'm pretty sure, to do his spin off after this season or the next. all of the main cast are negotiating their contracts right now, so they might just bring in new people next season with a couple of the old ones.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:20 pm 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

it will be tough without Dwight. he brings a great dynamic and the Dwight/Jim pranks are great.

they really need to get rid of all the "new" character (Nellie and RObert California and Gabe) and just concentrate back on the core cast. they have such an amazing cast why are they stinking it up?

my preference is for Andy to go back to being a side character rather than Michael Scott replacement but i dont see that happening

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:41 pm 
Angrily Posting on Facebook

Holy crepe, what a terrible episode tonight! It just keeps getting worse every week. This used to be my favorite show, and now it kind of pains me to watch it. Yikes.

Mindy Kaling is leaving, isn't she? I thought I read somewhere that she had developed a new show for another network or something. I don't blame the original cast for bailing on this mess, but it probably means the show is only going to get worse before it's finally cancelled.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:24 am 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

I hate Nellie, too. If she sticks around I'm quitting the show.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:22 am 
Huffs Nooch

This used to be my favorite show, too, but I stopped buying the season DVDs after season 4. I hate that the show has become what it has. I don't know why I even continue to watch, except because I feel obligated to keep up with the storyline. I also hate that my boyfriend didn't watch the first few seasons, so he has no idea why I love this show so much. He can only base his opinion on the recent episodes/seasons.

I think I've given up any hope that this show will get better.

And did Andy quit?!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:10 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

Bella Luna wrote:
I feel obligated to keep up with the storyline.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 747 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next