| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:36 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 558 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
 Post subject: Re: Once Upon a Time
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:19 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

I don't know how much I'm gonna want to watch this without Robert Carlyle.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:14 pm 
Vegan Since Before There Were Vegetables

The finale kind of made no sense. Why would hook and neil have get sent back? They had nothing to do with the curse. Especially neil, he should have gone with emma and henry. Is emma still a bounty hunter? What apt did they go back to?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:34 pm 
Inflexitarian

Wait, what? What do you mean finale? It's coming back after the holidays right? ........RIGHT?

I loved yesterday's episode, plot holes and all - isn't that the trademark of this show anyway, and one of the reasons it's my favourite secret guilty pleasure.

And I'm really going to miss Robert Carlyle - he was my favourite, and the only reason my husband would occasionally tolerate the show.

By the way, when the fork is Snow going to get pregnant because the actress playing her is so obviously expecting.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:50 am 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

Coming back in MARCH!

I had the same questions . Why couldn't Neil go with them? Also why did Rumple have to kill himself to kill Pan? I didn't get that at all.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:51 am 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

Also, is he really dead? Please tell me no.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:32 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Regina said anyone who wasn't born in this world had to go back because it would be as if the curse never happened, which is why Neil and Hook had to go. But Emma was OK because she's the savior. Or some such. Then again, Neil wasn't here as part of the curse, and it didn't really explain whose baby it would be if Neil never existed in Emma's world (though I guess they didn't say Neil would never have been here).

In other words, the writers aren't concerned with logic.

ETA: Also, re: Rumple, the knife is supposed to kill him, so I think we're at least meant to assume he's dead. But they didn't actually show him dying/dead, only disappeared. So maybe he went back to the Enchanted Forest but lost his magic. I guess we'll find out.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:11 pm 
Nailed to the V

They showed Rumple in the preview scenes, so I have decided that he can't be dead.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:15 pm 
Queen Bitch of Self-Righteous Veganville

Thanks to my PMS I cried when Rumple died. Also Neil totally should've been able to stay, because he left on his own before the curse! Hook made sense because he came there after the curse even if the curse didn't plant him in Storybrook.

Also I didn't think Snow looked pregnant until the full frontal shot of her in that coat.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/go ... z2nljx90Rl

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:32 pm 
Inflexitarian

Thanks for the link MBM - I had no idea she was dating Charming in real life - aw, a real love story, that's so great.

And I'm relieved to learn the show's coming back in March. I'll have to find another continuing story to follow until then.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:01 pm 
Hip Goiter

HOLY shiitake

Laughfrodisiac

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:08 pm 
Hip Goiter

Like...wow. Rumple cannot be off the show. Hook oh man, I mean I GET that if a gothy stranger with a hook for a hand banged on your door you'd be a little put off, but man alive I couldn't turn him away. I want him to knock on my door. Come and knock on our dooooooor...

Anyway, looks like it could stay interesting. Despite all the many plot holes and crazies, the only time I actually rolled my eyes was when Blue came back to life.

Laughfrodisiac

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:18 pm 
Not NOT A Furry

it's back! is anyone watching the second half of this season? i'm only a little ashamed that i enjoy this show so much.

the curse! it was lifted, but now it's not? another evil witch! what's a charming prince to do?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:52 pm 
Chip Strong

I think it's been great. But then again, anything not to do with Neverland would be an improvement.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:31 pm 
Hip Goiter

Yeah the past few weeks have been STELLAR! I miss Regina - she's really taking a backseat - but I do like this new direction. AND HOOK OH MY Lard BE MINE.

Though HOW MUCH of a waste was Rapunzel? Like the stupidest throwaway story yet. What a waste of potential.

Laughfrodisiac

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:03 pm 

oh man, prince david is such a doofus! even his dreams are boring and dumb.

of course, i'm still watching, but i'm not super into the wizard of oz connection.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:37 am 
Queen Bitch of Self-Righteous Veganville

I think Once Upon A Time is the show I currently care the most about! I actually get excited to watch it and i'm was so happy to see Rumple even though that was a 'no duh'.

I'm not crazy about the Wicked Witch, her skin is really distracting. I don't know if they combined green makeup with special effects or just special effects, but she kind of glows and it looks really fake.

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:33 am 

I think it's because the make up clashes so badly with her hair. I guess I know what never to be for halloween!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:04 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

kimba wrote:
Also, is he really dead? Please tell me no.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:22 pm 
Inflexitarian

Am I terrible for not being sad when balefire died? I just didn't care for that character at all. I've even forgotten what his Storybrooke name was.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:24 pm 
Hip Goiter

It was sad! But yeah I didn't care about him before.

But oh my Lard, Robin Hood can GET IT. Hook can GET IT. Damn between them and Danny Castellano I want to live in tv world.

Laughfrodisiac

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:28 pm 
Inflexitarian

I like a clean penis. I think the hook might get in the way of properly achieving this, suppose I could do that for him though - just sayin'.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:52 pm 

I'm sad about Neal! He was Henry's dad. I'm bummed about Henry not being part of the story right now. It's supposed to be all about Emma and him. He's the one who was always invested and figuring everything out and they seemed to have just dropped that.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:45 pm 
Hip Goiter

No it's such a good point. I always kind of thought Henry was the worst but now I'm mad he's getting shafted.

In better news, this.

Like I said, Robin Hood CAN GET IT.

Laughfrodisiac

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:44 pm 
Inflexitarian

I'm looking forward to the Regina/Robin tryst.

I am sad for Emma and Henry, I hope she gives him the memory potion now, so he can at least have his memories of Neal - I'm just not going to miss him as a character - not sure why though.

I wasn't too keen on the Wicked Witch - very, very bad green makeup, like others have said. And how could the townfolk not figure out that the new and never before seen citizen of Storybrooke to be her. But, last episode the actress did this great evil/angry face at Rumpole and now I'd like to see what else she can do.

The moment when Hook gave Neal a hug - okay, that tugged at my heartstrings a bit.

ETA, and sorry for my inappropriate penis comment, I came back to delete it, but was too late. Sorry, I should not post when not all there.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:01 pm 
No-pants hermit 4 lyfe

jean wrote:
sorry for my inappropriate penis comment, I came back to delete it, but was too late. Sorry, I should not post when not all there.

i came this close to sigging your penis comment (or at least the first sentence) because it made me giggle forever, and i kind of needed that today, so don't be too sorry.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 558 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next