| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:06 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 578 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Once Upon a Time
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:37 pm 
Chip Strong

Thank you acr. You're very kind <3. I can't tell you how many times your posts have given me a good laugh - you have a wonderful sense of humour and dry wit that I appreciate to no end.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:44 pm 
Hip Goiter

HOLY FING shiitake the last 5 episodes were AMMAAAAAAZZZINGGG. seriously. I can't even deal with that finale. So so so many bits would have been enough for a finale. But all of them! The one I thought was Jasmine was MARION??? Now Regina is f-ed and it's sad but she's gonna go off the deep end again?? FREAKING ELSA FROM FROZEN??? WHAT THE F! and most importantly, Belle's wedding outfit! Funniest thing i've ever seen! ahdhhhhh it's all too much obviously you can tell.

Laughfrodisiac

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 10:49 pm 
Queen Bitch of Self-Righteous Veganville

EMMA BROUGHT BACK A T-1000 WHAT THE FIZZ

"What the hell am I doing in here?"

I had some feels during Rumple and Belle's wedding.

Excellent finale. I feel like so many of the shows I watch are getting stale, this is one of the few finales that made me excited for next season.

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 5:30 pm 
Top of the food chain & doesn't need to prove it

The comments about the 2nd half of this last season just totally made my day! I agree with everyone. I just recommended the show (to watch from the beginning on Netflix) to a 5th person and she's completely hooked. And she doesn't even know about Hook yet! It's hard not to spoil it and so fun to listen to people talk about the early episodes when they are a little confused about what's going on.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 8:05 pm 
Hip Goiter

masuphl wrote:
and she's completely hooked. And she doesn't even know about Hook yet!

Lolol
I know I'm completely Hooked. But if someone made me choose between him and Robin...holy shiitake. I want them both and I want them baaaad.

Laughfrodisiac

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 4:24 pm 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

Great finale. I actually felt sorry for Regina. She got screwed yet again.
But I guess they need more story lines for next season and she can now provide a whole boatload of evil to unleash on their asparagus.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 5:49 pm 

RandiJM wrote:
masuphl wrote:
and she's completely hooked. And she doesn't even know about Hook yet!

Lolol
I know I'm completely Hooked. But if someone made me choose between him and Robin...holy shiitake. I want them both and I want them baaaad.

Right!?!? I don't want to see either actor in interviews or anything, in case they're disappointing. They're so sexy on the show!

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 5:51 pm 

Hoodwinked wrote:
Great finale. I actually felt sorry for Regina. She got screwed yet again.
But I guess they need more story lines for next season and she can now provide a whole boatload of evil to unleash on their asparagus.

It's a very good reason for her to be against them again. If someone made me lose Robin I'd be pissed!! :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:56 pm 
Hip Goiter

Catching up on the past few weeks today and OMG WHY IS EVERYTHING SO ANNOYING??? everyone is being stupid! And I want to punch Jiminy and Henry. And then Henry again and then Jiminy again. And the Elsa stuff is so dumb. What a one-dimensional character. augh;ifjwelkf

Laughfrodisiac

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:20 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

OMG yes I'm so over the Frozen storyline. Why can't they put Elsa in some different clothes?! She's been there for days and has been running around in the forest and shiitake - she has to be filthy.

I know I'm gonna be disappointed however they manage to shoehorn this new woman into Emma's past. Also, how do they keep getting new people in town and not realising they're evil? I could maybe understand someone who was just any old person, but the Snow Queen (or whatever they're calling her) was a business owner! Businesses don't just appear without anyone knowing, especially in a small town.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:21 pm 
Sick of Cupcakes

I just started watching on Netflix! I'm not reading the whole thread because spoilers. But oh my god I can't stop watching this forking show. I hear it gets even better after S1, is that true? IT'S SO GOOD! AHHHH!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:56 pm 
Sick of Cupcakes

gaia13 wrote:
ndpittman wrote:
Not enough Roger Daltrey!

I know! I wish they would have given him a bigger part. I mean, if you're gonna get Roger Daltrey why not use him as much as you can.

I kinda liked this ep. Really I just thought the guy who played the Mad Hatter was hot(in Storybrooke, not so much in fairytale land). I'm also slightly obsessed w/Alice in Wonderland, though.

One thing about this show jumping around vs. Lost. I always felt like episodes of Lost accomplished something, and here, there have been a few episodes that I feel if I'd have missed them, I wouldn't be confused in the following episodes.

Really excited for next week's guest. Let's hope they use her more than they used Roger this week.

Just watched the Mad Hatter episode. I thought he was way hotter in fairytale land! The creepy psychopath thing just doesn't do it for me.

GAH this show is amazing. I can't even deal. I'm not even through the first season yet and I already like it better than Buffy.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:00 pm 
Hip Goiter

Ughhh how dumb is Elsa! Did she really think all of a sudden Anna would just be free in the woods?

DID NOT see that end coming (in the video)!!!!!!! I love that this show can still pull twists and surprises like that

Laughfrodisiac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:02 pm 
Vegan Since Before There Were Vegetables

choirqueer wrote:
I just started watching on Netflix! I'm not reading the whole thread because spoilers. But oh my god I can't stop watching this forking show. I hear it gets even better after S1, is that true? IT'S SO GOOD! AHHHH!

Ha. No, season 1 is the best season, but it's still fun.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:00 pm 

I am over the Elsa thing too. I've never even seen Frozen but like everyone else, i've been over-exposed to references and even if I wasn't, Elsa is boring. This is the first season that i've felt really annoyed with the show.

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:27 pm 
Vegan Since Before There Were Vegetables

ugh, me too! we don't need Frozen to be brought back. It's fun to see other disney stuff and fairy tales because we haven't thought about them in a while. we don't need to see MORE frozen stuff. I liked the movie when I saw it, but I hate it now because it's EVERYWHERE. and yeah, elsa was being real dumb if she thought that was really anna. she definitely wasnt that dopey in the movie.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:21 pm 
Hip Goiter

Every time Elsa says 'Anna' it makes me groan I just hate how she says it, like she's so aware of saying it right or something! Ugh so boring. AND WHY WHY WHY IS SHE STILL WEARING THE BLUE DRESS? IT HAS BEEN MONTHS. WHAT. THE. UGHHHHH!

I love Hook so much. So much.

Laughfrodisiac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:36 pm 
Sick of Cupcakes

Okay, I'm as caught up as I can be without a TV subscription ("The Apprentice").

I JUST CAN'T CONTROL MY EVIL HAND...

Yeahhhhh not at all surprised they went there, but, come on. Evil hand trope? Yawn.

I kinda like the Frozen story arc, but I also really like Frozen.

I'm amazed by how many characters tell Rumpelstiltzken they'll do "anything" to get what they want. Doesn't anyone have any common sense?

This show is amazing. As evidenced by the fact that I watched the whole thing in like...a week and a half. Don't slay me but I think I like it better than Buffy!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:13 pm 
Hip Goiter

Oh my god I did not expect you to catch up to real time so quickly ! That is IMPRESSIVE and I may officially have to declare you the ruler of TV watching.

Laughfrodisiac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:42 pm 
Sick of Cupcakes

RandiJM wrote:
Oh my god I did not expect you to catch up to real time so quickly ! That is IMPRESSIVE and I may officially have to declare you the ruler of TV watching.

I was in a race against time to catch up on all my crochet commissions before NaNoWriMo. So basically I was getting paid to do it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:37 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

OH MY GLOB GET HER A NEW forking DRESS FFS!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:47 pm 
Hip Goiter

rachell37 wrote:
OH MY GLOB GET HER A NEW forking DRESS FFS!

I KNOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SCREAMING.

Laughfrodisiac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:50 pm 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

The time line of things on this show often confuses me.
So Anna has been missing/captured since before Belle met Rumple? As in years ago? and Elsa has been searching for Anna for all those years? I did not get that sense at all in the episodes prior to this last one.

Stop messing with me, OUAT

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:25 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Now that you mention it, that is what it seems to be saying. Unless they're gonna say that Anna was found and released from prison and then went missing again. I'm really over this plot.

Spoilered because this might not be common knowledge (future baddies):
Spoiler: show
So it looks like the next bad guy will be Cruella deVille. I don't know how I feel about that. I don't want to see any animal cruelty, even if it's cartoonish.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:48 pm 

Re: your spoiler

Spoiler: show
What if Cruella skins Elsa's dress, and then we never have to see it again?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 578 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next