| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:25 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 940 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 38  Next
 Post subject: Re: Silly and shallow celebrity gossip
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:16 pm 
Dr Bronners, MD

What makes me sad about Demi is that it's over forking Ashton Kutcher. Sure, the relationship pretty much resurrected her career, but she's a foxy lady and can do better/older.

Plus, the thing about Ashton having unprotected sex with that girl just really makes me want to vomit. It's bad enough to cheat, but he deserves a good junk punch for that.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:29 pm 
Remembers When Veganism Was Cool

mixmaster_mo wrote:

Plus, the thing about Ashton having unprotected sex with that girl just really makes me want to vomit. It's bad enough to cheat, but he deserves a good junk punch for that.

There are no words for how much it disgusts me. I really hope that no one sleeps with him (I can hope... but we know women will) or trusts him ever again

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:30 pm 
Asked Santa for a Hoveringdog

mixmaster_mo wrote:
What makes me sad about Demi is that it's over forking Ashton Kutcher. Sure, the relationship pretty much resurrected her career, but she's a foxy lady and can do better/older.

I don't know if it's fair to say that Demi's problems are only over Ashton. From what I've heard, which admittedly isn't much, she's been having problems with prescription drugs for over a year, and wasn't his cheating stuff only last summer, which would mean she was already heading down a bad path and it only spiraled out of control after his indiscretions?

Has anyone heard anything about Cynthia Nixon? I saw a teaser for her on one of the morning shows and she was bald. I was running late, so I wasn't able to watch the interview, but I hope she isn't sick. She was always my fav on Sex and the City.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:36 pm 
Dr Bronners, MD

I figured it stemmed from relationship problems, not necessarily from his cheating. But I seriously don't know much about it. I kinda weaned myself off of TMZ this past year, so I haven't gotten much gossip fix until now!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:40 pm 

mixmaster_mo wrote:
I figured it stemmed from relationship problems, not necessarily from his cheating. But I seriously don't know much about it. I kinda weaned myself off of TMZ this past year, so I haven't gotten much gossip fix until now!

Yeah, I realized after the fact that I probably misinterpreted what you were trying to say. I kinda wish TMZ would go back to being on in the middle of the night so when I can't sleep I have something other than infomercials to watch, but instead it's on at like 4:30 or something.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:43 pm 
Totally sane, not interested in bats whatsoever.

gaia13 wrote:
Has anyone heard anything about Cynthia Nixon? I saw a teaser for her on one of the morning shows and she was bald. I was running late, so I wasn't able to watch the interview, but I hope she isn't sick. She was always my fav on Sex and the City.

She's fine : )!

Quote:
Nixon has completely shaved her head for her new role as a cancer patient in the stage play Wit.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/ce ... z1kbhEpC00

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:45 pm 
Semen Strong

bastah wrote:
mixmaster_mo wrote:

There are no words for how much it disgusts me. I really hope that no one sleeps with him (I can hope... but we know women will) or trusts him ever again

I remember Brittany Murphy saying that the Ashton-Demi relationship was proof that, "To him, age doesn't matter, and to her, size doesn't matter."

Poor Brittany Murphy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:57 pm 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

gaia13 wrote:

it's for a show or movie she's doing. i saw the pic yesterday. it's not because she is sick!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:21 pm 
WELFARIST!

I dint even know what whip-its were. Well, I still don't really. Nitrous oxide. Who the hell gets that? And from where? What's it do? Learn sumpin new every day, I do.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:25 pm 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

someone correct me if im wrong but arent whip-its similar to huffing??

ok i honestly have no idea.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:27 pm 
WELFARIST!

Okay, I don't even know what huffing is. I think it was called sniffing glue in my day. I'm picturing the same thing.

* I should add the sniffing glue wasn't an euphemism for anything. You sniffed glue. Or other noxious type chemicals with compounds similar to whatever got one high that was in Testors glue.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:05 pm 
Trapped On A Desert Island With A Cow

Whip its are like huffing. Nitrous oxide canisters are used to spray whip cream. Concentrating the gas and inhaling it makes you high. It's kind of a middleschool=high school sort of drug really. Strange for a wealthy middle aged woman to be using. I also saw her rx problem is adderall and that there is speculation that she had been drinking Redbull and not eating. It seems more like behavior her daughters would engage in. What a shame I always liked her and this just seems so strangely messed up.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:15 pm 
Queen Bitch of Self-Righteous Veganville

geekywhitegirljoan wrote:
Whip its are like huffing. Nitrous oxide canisters are used to spray whip cream. Concentrating the gas and inhaling it makes you high. It's kind of a middleschool=high school sort of drug really. Strange for a wealthy middle aged woman to be using.

Yes. The one time I did whip-its was a friend of a friend turned 18 and ran out and bought himself a whole case. So they're much easier to get than alcohol or pot, but seriously, it's like 60 second high at best. You sit around and suck the gas out of balloons all afternoon long. It's not really worth the effort.

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:31 pm 
Hip Goiter

***Cynthia Nixon is bald because she's starring in WIT on Broadway!!!

Laughfrodisiac

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:46 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

Oh, gosh, you guys, I'm ashamed that I know all this but the deal with Ashton & Demi is that they had basically an open relationship, as long as it was just meaningless sex with strangers. Demi apparently got with one of Ashton's friends, however, and that's where things started to unravel. And yes, I've read that she's been whacked out on drugs for quite a while and that has a lot to do with the split as well. It's sort of amazing but the initial tabloid rumors that it was all Ashton's fault are seeming pretty unfair in light of all the stuff that's come out in the past couple of weeks. Remember Demi Moore had a pretty significant cocaine problem in the 80s so drug addiction is not new for her.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:08 pm 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

that is so sad. she seems to have a horrible self image of herself.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:57 pm 
Dr Bronners, MD

Was she coked up when she did St. Elmo's Fire because I always found that character really believable?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:46 pm 

RandiJM wrote:
***Cynthia Nixon is bald because she's starring in WIT on Broadway!!!

I'm so happy to hear this. My google skills were not working yesterday so I'm relieved to hear it's for a role. Now I wish I lived closer to NYC.

mixmaster_mo wrote:
Was she coked up when she did St. Elmo's Fire because I always found that character really believable?

According to an old People magazine article, she went to rehab 2 weeks before starting St.Elmo's Fire. Source

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:58 pm 
Remembers When Veganism Was Cool

While I was getting my hair cut this morning I heard on the radio that Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis aren't splitting up after all and immediately thought of this thread. I also said "yay" aloud (only quietly) even though I really don't know anything about either of them.

"and by "load of facts" you mean a bag of flaming poop, right?" - supercarrot

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:30 pm 
Trapped On A Desert Island With A Cow

Damn, I have been keeping my husband in line all week by reminding him that Johnny Depp was now available.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:43 pm 
Banned from Vegan Freaks.

geekywhitegirljoan wrote:
Damn, I have been keeping my husband in line all week by reminding him that Johnny Depp was now available.

It ruins all my jokes about him coming to find me. Don't you hate that?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:16 am 
Had sex with a vampire that sparkles.

So what does the ppk think?
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-new ... te-2012301

Spray tan or period? EVERYONE from morning radio DJs I listen to to comments think it's period blood, but I've never had my period blood trickle down my legs in such a perfect line like that before. Usually it's more of a half moon of grossness scenerio. I vote spray tan leak.

And I still feel bad for her.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:19 am 
A gift from the crasshole god.

Fee wrote:
... I've never had my period blood trickle down my legs in such a perfect line like that before. Usually it's more of a half moon of grossness scenerio. I vote spray tan leak.

And I still feel bad for her.

This.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:55 am 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

Oh wow, that's unfortunate. I think it's probably sweat and spray tan mixed together.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:57 am 
Because Bob Barker Told Me To

who was using whip it's? sorry, I got into this thread late in the game!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 940 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 38  Next