| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:25 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 940 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 38  Next
 Post subject: Re: Silly and shallow celebrity gossip
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:10 pm 
WELFARIST!

I feel worse for the director/wife sitch of the KS/RP scandale just because they're married with two kids and that's more of a permanent relationship. Also, I've never seen Twilight so not caught up in the actors. But it's all very strange to me---this public airing of private grievances and on everyone's part. He's publicly apologizing, she's publicly apologizing, the wife's responding via Twitter. The only one I haven't heard from is RP and I respect him more than anyone else for that in this scenario.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:12 pm 
Wears Durian Helmet

You're right! I keep reading that we are waiting for a public response from him, but why would he release one? Let him Bullock it out for a while.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:13 pm 
Hip Goiter

I hope he doesn't release any statement. And the wife's twitter -- so weird. I can understand doing it if she's just in shock and you know acting out in odd ways, but damn that's odd.

Laughfrodisiac

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:14 pm 
WELFARIST!

yeah, if I was him, I wouldn't say a word on it. Maintain silence!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:20 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

Abelskiver wrote:
Let him Bullock it out for a while.

ha! awesome.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:47 am 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

I agree on respecting Rob more now. I can't imagine confessing my sins in public. I mean, it'd be mildly embarrassing to me, but downright hurtful tot he people I've hurt.

ALSO, BREAKING! K-Stew and Orlando Bloom?!

From an email-
Quote:
Ryan Seacrest just reported it. He said that it was in January (24). Apparently there was some party she was at and they connected and cuddled in a booth together. Then they left together and one of her friends was quoted as saying they hooked up that night & that there was a connection

ETA: If this is true, what's K-Stew's deal with home-wrecking? It's good that we all know about it because she publicly apologized, too!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:53 am 
The Real Hamburger Helper

KStew is gay and they had to come up with a way to end their sham relationship! I believe this with all my heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYiUFJ0XK-8

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:58 am 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

awwww, i've never seen any of those clips before, and i never heard any rumors, but now i'm feeling for her. i could totally buy your theory.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:08 pm 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

i dont follow the whole twilight thing so i dont know much about the actors but im also leaning towards the whole relationship being fake for press. why else would they come out so fast with a public apology?
i saw the apology before i even saw any rumors that she was cheating.
and why so public? it's none of our business. if you're actually sorry then deal with it with your partner to his face and not in some weird press release.

just odd.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:22 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Ok so, I am catching up on this thread and the world. Let me start by saying I am a TwiHard! Love Twilight so much. But I don't give a damn about the actors that are in the movie. Maybe I am not the normal fan, but Twilight is still Twilight no matter what or who acted in it.

I like KStew and her other work from what I have seen and I like RPatz too. But I can't help but feel their relationship was made up for the sake of the movies. Or if it was real it was bound to end at some point. I think it's normal for actors to date or sleep with each other after meeting for a film. Especially if they are in love in the film and acting so closely all the time for the sake of the movie. But c'mon! They are young and have been filming Twilight on and off for years! Now that they are finally done filming it makes sense for them to literally move on from one and other. Whether the whole cheating thing is hoax or not I'm not surprised one bit.

Maybe she is gay, but I can't see her not being out about that. I wouldn't really put either of them in the flashy category, but she seems real to me. So I don't buy that she would hide being gay. She could very well just be bi and open to both sides though. And theres def no rule saying someone has to classify themselves.

I follow her and RPatz on Twitter, and he's never online or open with anything. She is one Twitter all the time and Tumbler and Facebook. But since the scandal broke she has been M.I.A. Hmmmmmm....

Overall I just feel like the Twilight fans are way overreacting! Save your tears for people you actually know!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:25 pm 
The Real Hamburger Helper

I actually think that KStew might not be entirely out to herself yet, but it will happen. Or that she is just waiting for Twilight to be over to not peas off her Mormon audience.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:05 pm 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

On a lighter note: Jedward and Tara Reid?

http://gofugyourself.com/fug-yet-fab-jedward-with-an-assist-from-tara-reid-of-all-people-07-2012

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:48 pm 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

i am unsure what a Jedward actually is.......

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:51 pm 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

also what's the whole deal with the Jackson family? im lost. usually i dont pay attention to them but apparently Janet got in some sort of fight with the daughter and then the grandma was kidnapped or some shiitake?
Janet seems like the least controversial one or the last one to be gold digging for the fortune since she has her own money so im all sorts of lost.

also i thought MJ was massively in debt up to his eyeballs? how is he worth a billion $?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:57 pm 
WELFARIST!

Lots of celebs become worth more when they die. Their stock shoots right up and whatever they released in life is suddenly cherished because it's the last of it and folks start buying.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:00 pm 
Wears Durian Helmet

Katherine turned up in a resort 10 miles from me! I dont know but those poor kids.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:45 am 
Because Bob Barker Told Me To

yeah, what is going on with the Jackson's? I read something in US mag but I didn't understand

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:49 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

LisaPunk wrote:
also what's the whole deal with the Jackson family? im lost. usually i dont pay attention to them but apparently Janet got in some sort of fight with the daughter and then the grandma was kidnapped or some shiitake?
Janet seems like the least controversial one or the last one to be gold digging for the fortune since she has her own money so im all sorts of lost.

also i thought MJ was massively in debt up to his eyeballs? how is he worth a billion $?

Mo will mock me for knowing this but after MJ died, he sold a shittonne of music. His estate has been able to retire most of his debt. Some of the Jackson children are trying to get the trustees em the Jackson estate removed and they want to have the last version of the will tossed. Ha on them because they are all cut out of the will MJ wrote before that.
Jackson family - when LaToya is the one taking the high road and being classy, you have fallen hard.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:19 pm 
Because Bob Barker Told Me To

only his kids and his mom were in the will, right?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:53 pm 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

yeah only his kids and his mom was in the will and his mom had custody of the kids which i think that is some of what is going down now is that the Jackson aunts/uncles i think are trying to get custody of the kids. not sure how that would change the money situation. not sure what exactly happened with the grandma/mom disappearing. i think that is what is confusing me.

i think what happened with Janet is she got in a fight with Paris because she was telling her not to air their family drama on twitter

money makes people do ugly shiitake. i just cant even imagine......

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:29 pm 
Saggy Butt

I've heard some of the family (strangely not LaToya, and I haven't heard if Joe is involved) want to make the will invalid, they say the executors falsified it, and get control of it themselves. Um, how much better would they do, most of them have squandered their own money. Two theories about why Janet is involved, she has either lost a lot of her money due to her divorce to René Elizondo (10 million settlement) or she's tired of giving everyone her own money.

Through all of the stuff going on, I'm still impressed that the kids seems so mature and level headed. Hope the courts don't give Katherine back custody, she's their guardian, Paris had the right to see/talk to her, not very responsible to disapear without keeping contact at least a little. Or stupid of the other adults if they really did 'kidnap' her.

I read/watch too much entertainment gossip!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:32 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

Generally, one who has custody/guardianship over minor children has control of the childrens' assets. I'm sure with an estate that big, there is an executor or trustee who still has to approve major purchases, but that still means there is a lot of money to be spent "for the benefit" of the children that also benefits their custodian. That person would also likely receive compensation for acting in that capacity.

Grandma isn't obligated to continue caring for the children and I'm betting the Jackson family members who want the money are trying to convince grandma that she's too old or incapable of caring for her grandchildren.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:04 pm 
Saggy Butt

fatcat wrote:
Generally, one who has custody/guardianship over minor children has control of the childrens' assets. I'm sure with an estate that big, there is an executor or trustee who still has to approve major purchases, but that still means there is a lot of money to be spent "for the benefit" of the children that also benefits their custodian. That person would also likely receive compensation for acting in that capacity.

Grandma isn't obligated to continue caring for the children and I'm betting the Jackson family members who want the money are trying to convince grandma that she's too old or incapable of caring for her grandchildren.

She gets $70,000 or so a month, or TJ now temporarily gets it. Over $800,000 a year can make people crazy!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:48 pm 
Addicted to B12 Enemas

Vantine wrote:
Jackson family - when LaToya is the one taking the high road and being classy, you have fallen hard.

It goes beyond that. It means the world is going to blow up or something.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:03 pm 
Saggy Butt

Yet another alleged hit-and-run by Amanda Bynes. Someone please steal her keys.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 940 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 38  Next