| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:21 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Smash!
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:50 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

I watched the clip and I still hate him. Like really really hate him. And I like bad boys in shows in general he just seems abusive. And I think of someone who is actually abusive like Spike in Buffy and I still like him way better. I'll watch Saturday episode tonight! I hope this isn't the end! If only I'd seen Newsies first I'm sure I'd be singing a different tune but this is the first time I've seen that actor in anything.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:01 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

I tried :o(

I don't know if I would call him abusive, but hes messed up for sure and takes it out on the people around him. Where are you in the season? Saturday's episode might be confusing if you didn't see the one before that.

What really got me hooked on this show is the music. Spotify has all of it. There is a soundtrack for Bombshell and all of the singles from the show and everything from Hit List. If you listen to the music without all of the corny drama of the show it really hits you how amazingly talented all of the actors are. Megan Hilty is beyond! And I could listen to Jeremy sing Broadway Here I come a million times and will never get old.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:24 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

I'm all caught up to the most recent. And I'm with you about Megan Hilty, she is AMAZING!! I hope if it gets canceled she somehow becomes a superstar.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:40 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Oh shes there for sure! They are all superstars in my eyes. She was in Wicked and 9 to 5. Kyle and Karens roommate (forgetting her name) were in Spring Awakening. Jimmy was in Newsies and Bonnie and Clyde plus did that Joyful Noise movie. Christian Borle is a long time broadway actor. There are just so many great voices in this show it kills me!

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:22 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

I am pretty suprised by that episode! I thought if anyone they would kill Jimmy since he was such a tortured artist or whatever but why would they kill Kyle? His only character trait was that he really liked Jimmy. And is all of Hitlist staged with Jimmy and Karen standing on two big risers singing duets? I guess there is that one with the diva on the ropes. When Jimmy sang to himself it *really* reminded me of the episode of 90210 where Dylan's Dad dies and Dylan is talking to an imaginary version of himself.

I did like his song!

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:30 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Yay!

Yeah, I thought it was kind of abrupt and strange to kill Kyle. It was def not deserved. But what the hell do I know.

I think in reality if HitList was an actual show there would be a lot going on that we didn't get to see. They have a huge ensemble for being such a small show. But it is kind of the Jimmy and Karen show.

Good reference! I forgot all about that!

These next three episodes are going to be so sad. I really hope it isn't the end forever.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:29 am 
Dying from Nooch Lung

So the news is in, we got cancelled. There are two episodes left and they are airing back to back on the 26th. I'll be watching them after the fact so don't ruin it for me! I'm sure I'll be all tears and messy at the end. But at least we are getting a proper closing of the show. And the music can live on forever!

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:23 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

:( We can cry together

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6