| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:04 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: Worst Cooks in America
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:27 am 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

oh thank goodness it wasnt real dog food. my husband said it looked like Alpo and i was like "do they understand a lot of dog food (especially cheap stuff) is not human grade quality?????"

yeah the lady who is in love with Bobby is probably my favorite. she is just one kooky character and i love her.

i dont like the guy who rhymes everything and thinks he is a "playah" go away sir. go away.

was he the tragon guy or was that big Mike?

i was desperately trying to decide what cooking thing was tragon and i never made the leap to tarragon til he said it. at least the woman who had a hard time coming up with the word salmonella is originally from Latvia. salmonella would probably be a hard word to remember if English isnt your first language and you dont cook!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:30 pm 
Nailed to the V

That rhyming guy, Alex, was on another reality show over the summer called The Glass House (yes, I watch too much obscure-ish reality TV, shut up!). He was just as annoying on that show. I think he likes playing this character or something. He cast himself as the villain on the other show, and he didn't last very long. I'm hoping he won't last long here, either.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:53 pm 
Saggy Butt

Oh yes, that rhyming guy is annoying. Big Mike was the one calling it tragon. Was sad to see him go but they have to get rid of someone.

I like the quirky guy who seems a bit obsessed with celery. I think it was last week he wanted to put celery into everything. I'm no fan of it, but will use it in soups and stuffings. But this guy was nutz about it.

My favorite though was the tufu lady from last season. I was soooooo sad when she left. Bobby was so patient with her and that was actually when I saw him differently and started to like him. He's very good with these people and seems to want to help them. Anne....she's obnoxious.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:16 pm 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

OMG why did they make the lactose intolerant guy eat ice cream?!?!?!?!
and why did he keep eating it?!?!?!?!?

im dying watching them make their ice cream. this is hysterical

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5