| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Celebrity Apprentice...
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:41 am 
WELFARIST!

I was really put off by Arsenio's rantings about Aubrey. Teresa said she was kind of scared while he was going on and I knew what she meant. I mean, I get why he's mad in terms of the task and how she's difficult to work with and tends to take over but don't call her a hors d'oeuvre and all that. That has nothing to do with this show and has nothing to do with anything. That really ticked me off. But he apologized at least so that's something.

Yeah, it looks like Lisa is losing it if the future teaser clips from upcoming episodes are any indication. I still think she's in it to win it though. She would be soooo difficult to work with, though, that's what I'm taking away from this.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:10 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

I'm so sick of Lisa and Aubrey. If you're always going on about how you think everyone else's attitude sucks . . . maybe it isn't their attitude that sucks. Maybe it's yours.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:13 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

seitanicverses wrote:
I was really put off by Arsenio's rantings about Aubrey. Teresa said she was kind of scared while he was going on and I knew what she meant. I mean, I get why he's mad in terms of the task and how she's difficult to work with and tends to take over but don't call her a hors d'oeuvre and all that. That has nothing to do with this show and has nothing to do with anything. That really ticked me off. But he apologized at least so that's something.

I really think that he was told to go off on her like that. I'm not convinced that was genuine.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:29 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Lisa is so condescending. I hope that comes back to bite her.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:16 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Norwegia, Arsenio? You mean Norway?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:58 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

And the bisques remain . . .

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:25 pm 
Smuggling Raisins

I figured it would've been Paul that went. To be fair he was ready to leave according to all the interviews he's done today. He said he was tired and it was just too much to handle while working on his other show at the same time.

I was totally impressed with Clay and his ability to improvise flawlessly like that. His voices were amazing as well. I agreed that the whole scene that was really risque(sp?) went way over the top. I'm liking Clay more and more!

Lisa and Aubrey are horrendous. Lisa especially. Her treatment towards Dayana last night was unexcusable. Oh and the comment during the board room about how the show will improve her image...what the fizzle??? Um..no. If anything I think the show is proving that she's just a nasty bisque and have ruined her chances of attracting new fans who only now know her from this show alone. All her sobbing isn't displaying that she's a loving, caring individual but instead a deceptive psycho bisque who will stab you in the back the second you turn around.

I feel awkward watching Teresa. Mostly because I think she's just an awkward fit for the show. She doesn't seem like a strong player or very confident. I've never watched her show so I have no idea what her persona was on though. I have scene the infamous table flipping scene on various tv shows so I assumed she was going to be a tough contestant but so far it's been the opposite. She has however, lived up to my expectations of being disgustingly materialistic.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:06 pm 
Bought KAPOP LOAF

I've really liked Lisa and all her bisqueing until now, but she totally crossed the line and was just a bisque to Dayana for no reason this last ep. Not cool. I don't understand all the Aubrey hate though. She's actually pretty bright (which I hadn't anticipated at all).

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:18 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

i honestly can't believe i'm not watching this show. if you went back to 2003 and told clay-obsessed me that i wouldn't be watching this show, i would have laughed you right out of town. something tells me i'll netflix it or something eventually.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:23 am 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

i really wished they had gotten rid of Theresa last night. she is just painful to watch. she's so dumb.
i dont know anything about her other than her husband is rich and she has 4 kids (all girls?) but she just seems like a rich person who likes to tell people what to do and when she needs to do something herself she is totally lost.

im not surprised Paul went but i wish they had gotten rid of Theresa instead. i dont think Donald Trump was really accurate in his criticism of Arsenio. they said he was really great at performing and they loved that and they just thought this puppet was a bit much. they thought Theresa's puppet was also a bit much and also that she sucked at performing so i dont know why it was such a big deal that he brought Aubrey instead of Arsenio. in my mind either one was safe and it was between Paul and Theresa so it didnt matter whom he brought back.
obviously i was wrong too!

i CANT STAND Lisa. i havent liked her since day 1 when i started watching her on this show. she has picked up Aubrey's sneaky "oh poor me im the victim" schtick now"
give me a forking break.
the way she treats Dayana is totally inexcusable. no human being should be treated like that. she is a horrible person.
during the whole blow up Penn and Clay just looked like "omg get me the hell out of here before the craziness is directed at me!"

Clay was great in this episode. i had no idea he would be so good at improv. he did an awesome job.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:43 am 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

I agree, I've been been slowly increasing my Lisa dislike as the show has progressed but still chalked it up to maybe the constant cameras were too much...or something. But then, last night, I was really, really hoping her team lost (even though Clay rocked!) because I wanted her asparagus GONE. I couldn't imagine either of the guys defending her in the boardroom after her crazy croissant blow up. And yeah, I get that she's the comedian and has to be good at improv, but I think Dayanna can be funny, too. After all, she was the one who stepped in and saved Penn's asparagus when he called Walgreens Walmart! And I know that writing/being funny is super important in most of these tasks but don't go calling other people one-trick ponies when you have had virtually the same role every single time. And usually lost. Just sayin'.

Also, Dayanna won my heart when I saw a preview of her fake crying for this episode. Also, Lisa being condescending about D's puppet making when the Henson folks were so impressed with her made me mad! The ability to make things with your hands is also a craft that takes a lot of practice and talent; don't get offended about people thinking they can do what you do and then insult their skills when they rock at something. bisque.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:18 am 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

i was really disappointed that Penn didnt bring up that the Henson people were raelly loving Dayana's puppet making. although i think one of the mini-trumps brought it up.
i dont think she got the credit she deserved.

i can honestly see Lisa winning this thing as much as i hate to say that. I dont think Donald Trump is stupid but he seems to view Lisa's yelling and screaming and talking over everyone else and putting everyone down as passion and creativity and fire when i honestly think it's just "IF I YELL THE LOUDEST AND THE MOST I WILL WIN"

i honestly think Lisa hates Dayana so much because she is young, thin, and stunningly beautiful. it's really forking sad that she is that transparent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:15 pm 
WELFARIST!

I loved Clay's improv too. I thought he was better than Lisa at it and she'd been doing it for 20+ years as she mentioned too many times during the show.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:20 pm 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

ooh i thought so too. i meant to say that in my last post and forget.
based on the bits they showed i thought Clay was way funnier than Lisa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:43 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

bluedawg wrote:
iif you went back to 2003 and told clay-obsessed me

I'm glad I wasn't the only one!

Man, the way that Trump was so hard on Clay for leading by consensus says so much about him.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:59 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

oh my gosh, Clay got out by the skin of his teeth! I cannot believe he made it out alive! I was sweating for him. The way Trump was talking I was positive he'd axe Clay.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:18 am 
Venomous Head of Veganism

Penn didn't seem to wanna be there anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:29 pm 
WELFARIST!

Yeah, I'm relieved Clay didn't get fired! I think he's takin' it to the final.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:06 pm 
Smuggling Raisins

seitanicverses wrote:
Yeah, I'm relieved Clay didn't get fired! I think he's takin' it to the final.

I know!! I was so scared for him! He was even shitting his pants. I don't think I've seen him so nervous in the boardroom before. I'm glad it was Penn and yeah he was ready to go.

I'm shocked that Lisa didn't have one of her usual freak outs and was actually somewhat nice during the whole challenge. Although it appears that she will more than make up for it next week.

I can't believe Aubrey with her lies and backstabbing. Well, no actually I can believe that she's a lying bisque. I really hope Arsenio and Clay make it to the finale. Teresa seems very tame and I don't know how she's made it this far. She is flighty, indecisive, and not a very powerful player but, I appreciate the fact that she tries her best and puts in a lot of effort when she has to.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:39 am 
Venomous Head of Veganism

I think that Trump wants Clay and Lisa in the finale.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:33 am 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

IsaChandra wrote:
Penn didn't seem to wanna be there anymore.

i agree and same with Paul Sr last week.

they were like "fired? ok. yup bye"

i actually thought the losing team had the better display.
i thought Aubrey's display was terrible and not just because i cant stand Aubrey. she mentioned something early on about not wanting to make a display that looks like it was your homework assignment for school nd that's exactly what i thought it looked like.
i thought Clay's display was way better way more professional and much classier.

the pieces in the front of Aubrey's display that the older guy thought looked like Rolls Royce grills looked nothing like buildings to me.

i dont understand how Teresa is still there.

i think unfortunately this is all leading up to Lisa and Aubrey being in the final against each other. i hope i am wrong

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:40 am 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

I would love to see Lisa and/or Aubrey beaten by Dayana. It would be so satisfying after all the crepe they have talked.

If that can't happen, I'd like to see Clay win.

"God said, kill and eat!" ~ my grandmother

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:27 pm 
WELFARIST!

IsaChandra wrote:

This is my thought. I sense Trump doesn't like Aubrey much. He basically fired Debbie Gibson in lieu of her and also, during one boardroom, when Aubrey was saying something, Trump said something like: "I can see why she gets on people's nerves."

Also, I missed most of last week's episode but I did see the boardroom at the end so caught the results.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:00 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

seitanicverses wrote:
IsaChandra wrote:

This is my thought. I sense Trump doesn't like Aubrey much. He basically fired Debbie Gibson in lieu of her and also, during one boardroom, when Aubrey was saying something, Trump said something like: "I can see why she gets on people's nerves."

Also, I missed most of last week's episode but I did see the boardroom at the end so caught the results.

I wouldn't blame him.

In regards to today's firing: THANK YOU. At first I thought that Lisa was being so unreasonable with Dayana all the time, when other people had the same complaints, it became clear, that maybe it really was her. And I believe the team that always lost was the team she was on . ..

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:28 pm 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

oh my GAWD. this episode was so insanely painful. do we really need to watch them scream at each other for so long?

i also finally see why Dayana was so irritating to them at points. in this episode she kept telling people what to do when she clearly had no idea what was going on.
i dont think Lisa needed to call her a bisque repeatedly AT ALL but i think she did needed to go home.

i still cant stand Aubrey..........

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next