| FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:16 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: sons of anarchy anyone?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:34 am 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

Yay another SoA addict!

I can't believe Gemma and Juice couldn't come up with a better plan than blaming Lin's gang for Tara's murder...it was obviously going to cause a lot of problems!

Also why isn't Juice leaving town?!

And I don't like Wendy flirting with Nero so much, I get a bad vibe from the two of them. I just want Gemma and Nero to be happy!

http://veganforthewin.wordpress.com

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:46 pm 
Queen Bitch of Self-Righteous Veganville

I just finished season six on Netflix and i'm kind of grossed out. It's hard to shock me with violence, and I knew Gemma was going to kill Tara as soon as she was told that Tara was taking the deal and sending her baby to prison. But the brutality of it was so over the top, an iron, drowning, AND stabbing? I covered my eyes and asked for jesus a few times.

I also knew as soon as I saw Juice walking to the dumpsters that Dorothy Jane Torkelson was going to come digging after him.

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:36 am 

Yeah, that Gemma-Tara death scene was crazy violent! But there are even MORE violent things in Season 7, if you can believe it!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:00 am 
Nailed to the V

I'm starting to wonder what Kurt Sutter has done to me...this week's episode had just one death and some torture, and at the end I actually said out loud "well that was pretty slow"...talk about skewing my value system haha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:20 am 

You guys, this season is off the rails! Only 3 more episodes!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:47 am 
Nailed to the V

omg omg omg. I can not believe the last episode...I mean I can..but I don't want to.

*SPOILER ALERT*

I've been wanting Gemma to die for the last couple seasons since she's pretty much the base cause of every single horrible situation ever, but I so badly did not want Jax to be the one to do it..because now he's just empty, and I assume he goes up in flames in the series finale...Ug. Too sad. Amazing tv, but too sad. And Uncer...and Juiceeeeeee. They were both just used by everyone for years and years, and ended up dying for their efforts. WAH!

I just hope Nero gets to live happily ever after and raises Jax's boys to NOT be murderers!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:57 am 

I think Wendy and Nero will go live on the farm with the boys and Lucius. I hate Wendy so that will anger me (I'm team Gemma all the way) but I want Nero to be happy.

At least Juice was able to finish his pie.

I think Jax is going to die and Chibbs is going to take over.

I can't believe there's only one more episode!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:06 am 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Only one more?? Dang. I think a great ending would be for Jax to die and end the cycle before his kid gets even more screwed up. Wendy gets the hell out of charming and lives a great life with the kids.

Poor Juice. I think he and the curly haired guy are the only two characters I like. I hope curly runs away with Venus.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:26 pm 
Top of the food chain & doesn't need to prove it

OMG to that last episode. I have no idea how this will end...

I'm so glad Juice is finally put out of his misery, it has been horrible watching all the things he has gone through this season. It was weird seeing Gemma "give up" and insist that Jax go through with it. Sadface to Uncer!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:39 am 
Nailed to the V

The more I think about it..the more I feel like Gemma "giving up" was actually her last game play...she was out of other pieces so she had to give herself up, but in the process assured Jax was also totally messed up. Maybe I'm taking it a bit far....but I feel like Gemma might really be that twisted.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:28 am 

I read it as Gemma just knew that it was inevitable and there was no way she was getting out of it.

I hope we still get to see more of Marilyn Manson's character! I'm guessing not, since Juice is dead and there's really no reason to show us what's going on in prison. I was a huge Marilyn Manson fan like 14 years ago so it makes me happy to see him on my favourite show.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:28 am 
Nailed to the V

omg who saw the finaaaallllleeeeeee.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:56 am 
Kitchens Planning Manchester

Location: In some dumb hotel in an equally dumb town...or in San Diego
Thank god its over. Between this show and True Blood wrapping up this year I feel like my IQ might actually increase in 2015.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:33 am 

I'm pretty satisfied with the ending. I don't see how else it could have went down. I'm glad Opie got a shout out at the beginning of the episode...poor, poor Opie.

The one thing I didn't quite like was the very last frame where the crows were on the side of the road eating something (what was that?) and we hear the crash and see the blood. Maybe it would make more sense if I knew what the crows were eating? I don't know, it seemed a little melodramatic...or something.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:32 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

lobsteriffic wrote:
The one thing I didn't quite like was the very last frame where the crows were on the side of the road eating something (what was that?) and we hear the crash and see the blood. Maybe it would make more sense if I knew what the crows were eating? I don't know, it seemed a little melodramatic...or something.

It was the wine-soaked bread that the homeless woman had been eating. Some sort of Eucharist reference, I'm assuming? The woman was maybe an angel? Jax was holding his arms out and Michael Chiklis yelled, "Oh, Jesus!" before the collision. Kurt Sutter thinks he's deep.

It was satisfying ending, or as satisfying as the shitshow SOA became after season 1 could have possibly ended.

I don't understand why Happy had to get shot. Couldn't they have just said Jax was killed before they had a chance to do it?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:14 pm 
Top of the food chain & doesn't need to prove it

lobsteriffic wrote:
The one thing I didn't quite like was the very last frame where the crows were on the side of the road eating something (what was that?)

I totally thought this was a ham sandwich and had a big what the fizzle?

I was satisfied with the ending. Jax sure goes out like a drama queen though yeah?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:04 pm 

My Zoetrope wrote:
lobsteriffic wrote:
The one thing I didn't quite like was the very last frame where the crows were on the side of the road eating something (what was that?)

I totally thought this was a ham sandwich and had a big what the fizzle?

I was satisfied with the ending. Jax sure goes out like a drama queen though yeah?

Oh good, I wasn't the only one who didn't get it!

Haha, yeah, that was a drama queen death.

Now I need a new show to obsess over. :(

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:32 am 
Nailed to the V

It was so heavy handed...with the Jesus references and all...but I kinda loved it anyway. The butterfly effect of it being the same truck driver and all too (hooray Michael Chiklis) worked for me. So did the fact they brought back the homeless woman/girls mother/guardian angel...

I think they shot Happy just to prove one last time how bad assparagus he is. I loved that he didn't even flinch when he got shot in the arm, but then bawled when he hugged Jax. Happy is one crazy assparagus-mofo, and I loved him for it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:03 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

I only starting watching this around Christmas time, and spent most of my days off getting through seasons 1-5. I'm all up to date now! Wish I started sooner......amazing show. I loved the guest appearances from Henry Hank Rolo, Dave Navarro and Courney Love, but especially Marilyn Manson, he was a forking scary character. As was Lee Toric. Also Kurt Sutter's portrayal of Otto was awesome.....can't even fathom the pain and torture he went through in prison.

so many brilliant characters, can't believe it's over :/

Eta- heh, R0llins has a filter

Time to burn down the house and call it a loss. Because all the nope in the world - kfad
I'd rather eat ramen and drink tap water than live with other people - lavawitch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:25 pm 
WRETCHED

We started watching last month as well. At first, I wasn't sure about it but as we are plowing through season 6, I like it a lot. Of course once we finish season 6, we'll have to wait for season 7 to pop up on Netflix.

Also, its funny my husband asked me if I thought prison was like how they represent it, along strict racial lines. I told them that they show a lot of the gang affiliations which also happen to be along racial lines but that he shouldn't worry, he won't have to pony up with the neo-nazis if he ever goes to jail. He appreciated that answer.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:36 pm 

If he thinks prison in SoA is rough, he should watch Oz!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:13 pm 
WRETCHED

Yeah, Oz is on the list now that Amazon has it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:04 am 
Ninja Master

OK so we just pretty much marathoned seasons 2-7 and finished last night.

I am glad with the result of the ending but it was all a bit lame how he did it.

I wonder if homeless lady was meant to be mr mayhem/reaper? As she seemed to show up a lot when people died. I dunno, I thought that was all a bit weird.

I was so glad gemma got what was coming to her. She was in 3rd place for 'people I really want to be finished off' in this show. (1 was Agent Stahl / evil fed woman that got Opie's wife killed. 2 was Galen with his super annoying fake smile - I actually thought his accent was fake too but IMDB tells me he is actually Irish!)

My parents are watching this right now and they're on season 3, the irish bit. The terrible terrible bit! I told them to push through it because after that it gets SO much better.

Food & beauty blog: http://alienontoast.co.uk
http://www.facebook.com/alienontoast
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoZl0Q3szfT7TXQOkVCYypA

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:45 am 

Yeah season 3 is awful! !! I almost stopped watching.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5