Post Punk Kitchen Forum
http://forum.theppk.com/

Dawson's Creek
http://forum.theppk.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20903
Page 4 of 6

Author:  strawberryrock [ Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Dawson's Creek

I always rooted for Joey and Pacey but really I think the best case scenario would be Joey and Dawson together and Pacey with me.

Author:  booberthefraggle [ Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Dawson's Creek

strawberryrock wrote:
Joey and Dawson together and Pacey with me.


you in to polyamory? because I am emotionally invested in pacey.

seriously pacey is the babeliesttt

Author:  strawberryrock [ Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Dawson's Creek

booberthefraggle wrote:
strawberryrock wrote:
Joey and Dawson together and Pacey with me.


you in to polyamory? because I am emotionally invested in pacey.

seriously pacey is the babeliesttt


If we could have some sort of a triad where you and I were also in a relationship and we had a cute house with a vegetable garden and stuff I think we could work this out.

Author:  booberthefraggle [ Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Dawson's Creek

strawberryrock wrote:
booberthefraggle wrote:
strawberryrock wrote:
Joey and Dawson together and Pacey with me.


you in to polyamory? because I am emotionally invested in pacey.

seriously pacey is the babeliesttt


If we could have some sort of a triad where you and I were also in a relationship and we had a cute house with a vegetable garden and stuff I think we could work this out.



game on.

Author:  appifanie [ Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Dawson's Creek

boober, strawberry, we might have to have a smackdown. Or three cute little houses like Big Love.

Pacey's defending of Jack is reason enough all by itself to love Pacey, even if every other thing he ever did was horrible.

Also, let's examine. Was that poem about Dawson? Because having a crush on Dawson would not be cool.

eta: why does no one understand why pacey defended him?

Author:  appifanie [ Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Dawson's Creek

"not so gay any more!"
"more gay than ever."

worst birthday party ever? and funniest. poor repressed dawson - way to get it out!

also jen, making out in your ex's new car with a new guy before the ex even gets the car? wow.

drunk dawson makes me laugh. oh and into the cake! so great. love.

oh come on. dawson's creek was BEFORE they started showing people puking. boo.

Author:  strawberryrock [ Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Dawson's Creek

appifanie wrote:
boober, strawberry, we might have to have a smackdown. Or three cute little houses like Big Love.

Pacey's defending of Jack is reason enough all by itself to love Pacey, even if every other thing he ever did was horrible.

Also, let's examine. Was that poem about Dawson? Because having a crush on Dawson would not be cool.

eta: why does no one understand why pacey defended him?


If this somehow ends up with me being Livi's stepmom, I'm down.

Author:  appifanie [ Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Dawson's Creek

strawberryrock wrote:
appifanie wrote:
boober, strawberry, we might have to have a smackdown. Or three cute little houses like Big Love.

Pacey's defending of Jack is reason enough all by itself to love Pacey, even if every other thing he ever did was horrible.

Also, let's examine. Was that poem about Dawson? Because having a crush on Dawson would not be cool.

eta: why does no one understand why pacey defended him?


If this somehow ends up with me being Livi's stepmom, I'm down.


you're on! I think multiple moms is the way to go.

i took a pic of this horror of an outfit.

Image

Author:  Pi_Face [ Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Dawson's Creek

It was the '90s. They knew not what they did.

Author:  baps [ Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Dawson's Creek

This is making me want to get the boxsets.

Author:  Pi_Face [ Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Dawson's Creek

I love drunk Joey.

Author:  appifanie [ Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Dawson's Creek

i haven't seen drunk joey! season 3 sounds great from what i've read - i'm almost done with s2!

just noticed one of my husband's soldiers' last name is witter!

Author:  choirqueer [ Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Dawson's Creek

Pacey's mom is Jane Lynch!

Author:  appifanie [ Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Dawson's Creek

omg! that's hysterical. and weird.

Author:  appifanie [ Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Dawson's Creek

way to ruin the paceydawson funtimes jen.

pawson. dacey.

Author:  appifanie [ Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Dawson's Creek

NO ONE TOLD ME JENSEN ACKLES IS INVOLVED. GOD PEOPLE! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU????

(I'm reading too much on wikipedia)

Author:  mixmaster_mo [ Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Dawson's Creek

appifanie wrote:
boober, strawberry, we might have to have a smackdown. Or three cute little houses like Big Love.

No way. Roll back the tape. I was the first one in this thread to claim that Pacey love! He mine, yo. Haha.

I'm about to spend some time tomorrow watching the show. I really can't wait. I only own the first three seasons so I can'tseason 4 and didn't watch much of season 5. I just remember never wanting Joey and Dawson together.

And, wow, that outfit is horrible.

Author:  strawberryrock [ Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Dawson's Creek

mixmaster_mo wrote:
appifanie wrote:
boober, strawberry, we might have to have a smackdown. Or three cute little houses like Big Love.

No way. Roll back the tape. I was the first one in this thread to claim that Pacey love! He mine, yo. Haha.


I claimed Pacey when I was 11!

Author:  baps [ Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Dawson's Creek

appifanie wrote:
NO ONE TOLD ME JENSEN ACKLES IS INVOLVED. GOD PEOPLE! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU????

(I'm reading too much on wikipedia)

YES don't judge him for his hair! hahaha.

I remember when S4 of Smalville started and I saw the credits going "ooh that's that fit bloke from Dawson's Creek!"

Author:  appifanie [ Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Dawson's Creek

I've been lusting after Jensen since Days of our Lives, so whatever the hair, I can take it :D

p.s. Josh Jackson is 6'2, Jared is 6'4. Trend.

Author:  appifanie [ Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Dawson's Creek

only 4 more minutes of season 2!!

Author:  appifanie [ Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Dawson's Creek

pacey's version of the field of dreams speech is magichappytimes.

Author:  erynne936 [ Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Dawson's Creek

Joey's singing voice sounds like a cartoon character or something. It's very weird.

Author:  appifanie [ Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Dawson's Creek

yeah, cartoony! that seems a good description.

also, i might move josh over jared in my list of lovelust.

eta: jen coaching dawson on sex is way too weird.

Author:  appifanie [ Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Dawson's Creek

so i'm on season 3 but i was at the used book/cd/movie store and they had season 2 for $5!! So I bought it.

Page 4 of 6 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/