| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:02 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 707 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 29  Next
 Post subject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:35 pm 
Queen Bitch of Self-Righteous Veganville

Bwahahaha.

http://www.thesouptv.com/clips/the-many ... k.facebook

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:18 pm 
Tofu Pup

Ahahahaha! That's hilarious! I love Drag Race so much I'm glad this thread is here. Team Sharon Needles all the way! I also love Latrice Royale and Chad Micheals. I thought Chad was so phony until the Untucked episode where he spoke out about black-market silicone and the danger of it.

Who's going home Monday?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:19 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

I need to watch Untucked! I never do, and then everyone else talks about it and I have no idea what's going on.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:29 am 
Heeeerrrrree's JACKY!

FINALLY! I have been waiting for that queen to go home since day one. Oh my!

I may be jaded, but I really felt that Phi Phi jumped at the chance to start a fight with Sharon. I know, I know, the whole thing is edited and we see what they want us to see. But I didn't feel like Sharon finished what she was going to say before Phi Phi jumped all over her. I am team Needles, but still think she handled the thing in the lounge graciously.

Now can we please get rid of Milan, she is on my last nerve.

"Tots: the universal food band-aid... better than a mother's kiss. Healin' wounds since 1954." Meggs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:37 pm 

Phi Phi blew the fork up! And I love that Latrice won. I loved her eye makeup on the runway this week.

So far my prediction of the next three to go home after the first episode is 2/3rds complete, so if DiDa goes home next week I will be totally right! And that's really all that matters. Although since Milan was in the bottom this week...then again, Raven was in the bottom twice and she ended up making it all the way to the end. I think Jiggly's clock is running out too.

After that, it gets kind of dicey because it gets to the point where you go home for a mistake, not because you're weak. Like, I don't think Kenya is going to make it to the final three based on her looks, but she could totally fork up and go in two weeks or she could last another 4-5 episodes, who knows?

I am really excited to see Sharon do Michelle Visage. If only Santino were a woman so someone could do him.

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:56 pm 
Heeeerrrrree's JACKY!

You know what I just though.... Why can't we do kings?

I did some drag way back when. Both king and queen. I definitely preferred queen (all the glitter and dresses etc) but why cant we have a king season?

"Tots: the universal food band-aid... better than a mother's kiss. Healin' wounds since 1954." Meggs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:55 pm 
Plays The Sims 2 religiously

Oh man, that fight with Shi Shi and Sharon... That's amazing. I love Shi Shi more now knowing just how real of a bisque she is.

Latrice is great, might be my favorite. I wanted to love Jiggly after her lip synch but she's meh. My least favorite is Willam... Her runway walk is so terrible. However I did love her line "swiffered the floor with his taint"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:07 am 
Attended Chelsea Clinton's Wedding

Team Sharon, but also in LOVE with Latrice and Chad Michaels. I want to invite them all over for dinner.

I totally think it's fine that Sharon is playing the game... it's not like she was telling Ru anything untruthful about Phi Phi. I'm biased though so. :)

I don't think Dida is going home soon after she had that killer LSFYL and did well in the acting challenge. Next week is another acting challenge, although poor thing might be told about her bad wigs and ashy knees again. She just needs a strong drag mother to tell her not wear spaghetti straps and show her how to do her wigs and makeup and Dida could be really great. I think the next few to go are Kenya and Milan, who both make me want to die (not in a good way).

I'm SO EXCITED for Sharon doing Michelle Visage... she better not fork it up!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:54 am 

Is anyone doing the fantasy drag race game on the site? Each point you get is an entry to a prize pool, but i'm just doing it for funsies. I like seeing each week what I get points for, like this week I got a point for every time Sharon was bleeped. Eight points!

I picked Sharon because lurve, and then Chad Michaels and Willam because I thought they would both do well.

I want the next Drag Race spin-off to either be like Real World or a Survivor/Rock of Love type competition, not like a dating show but I mean there will be lots of drunk strippers involved and ridiculous challenges.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:20 pm 
Attended Chelsea Clinton's Wedding

I am doing the fantasy thing as well! I picked Sharon, Chad, and Phi Phi. I'm not changing my team week to week though, so we'll see how well I do. I want it to be Tuesday already (because I watch online).

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:32 pm 
Nailed to the V

I love Latrice more and more each episode. Her laugh kills me. I was worried about Sharon, but I think she'll use this episode as a wake-up call and start turning it out. I wish Chad Michaels were featured more, me always seems so nice and level-headed. Kenya, Dita, and Milan all kind of bore me (although Milan has the best runway walk, I think).

I'm going to spoiler-tag this because it's longer than I'd intended, and not pertinent to right now. But anyway, I finished season 3!
Spoiler: show
I finished season 3 in a matter of days. Still haven't watched Season 1, and I accidentally spoiled who the winner is when I was reading an article, "50 Reasons Why Minnesota is the Best State," but I'll get around to it sometime. I loved Carmen from the time she was talking about Delta Work, saying that she needs to work on her self-confidence. "Girl is flawless. She's sickening." I just love a positive queen. Raja was my second favorite most season, she seemed extremely qualified and did an amazing runway.

By episode:
1. Carmen looks pretty cool, I like Stacy too.
2. Raja really knows what she's doing. Shangela doesn't but she's so charming and nice.
3. Queens In Space is so bad, can't stand Manilla
4. Alexis' exercise video persona is annoying, but not as bad as Mimi Imfurst. Cute how Yara Sofia says "thing-a-ma-jink-y"
5. Best look of the season, Raja's Marie Antoinette.
6. Nobody's Snatch celebrity beat Tatianna's Brittany Spears...but Stacy did pretty well.
7. That is some fierce cheesecake-couture realness.
8. Shangela had the best standup. ("She said, Laquifa," "I said WHAT!!!"). HATED Delta's rape jokes. Loved Raja's Carrie headdress.
9. That was funny when Carmen was under the sheets with Lady Liberty.
10. Ugh, poor Carmen's horrible singing.
11. Loved Yara's scorpion-poodle wig.
12. Carmen's Back! So homoerotic, the Jocks in Frocks. Best (but worst) LSFYL ever (Raja and Carmen) Aaaand Carmen's gone again.
13. Is there anything Raja can't do (her money gown)
14. A well-deserved victory.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:51 pm 

Did you watch the Untucked episodes? Since they're not on the dvds/Netflix, they're all still on the Logo site. The Jocks in Frocks Untucked is the best.

The funniest single word is Drag Race history is Stacy saying 'okay' as Maya Angelou.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:52 pm 

heathergalaxy wrote:
I am doing the fantasy thing as well! I picked Sharon, Chad, and Phi Phi. I'm not changing my team week to week though, so we'll see how well I do. I want it to be Tuesday already (because I watch online).

Yeah, i'm not changing unless one of my girls gets kicked off, cause then i'll obviously not have a full team. I'm missing the five points you get every week for watching it live and entering a code so i'm in like, 1,300th place overall.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:32 am 
Nailed to the V

I just watched the Jocks in Frocks Untucked, that was nice! It was really cool seeing mighty macho straight men in sheer admiration of the queens. And how Manilla's jock said, "I'm feeling pain I've never felt before." Also, interesting to think that drag would be misunderstood as a sex/fetish thing. I used to see a guy who did drag (and did it really well/professionally) and that never crossed* my mind.

*pun intended

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:45 am 

"I'm from Europe, and we're very...Euro?" is the best way i've heard, "And I think i'm kinda gay."

Manilla had the best jock.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:33 am 
Heeeerrrrree's JACKY!

I think like anything else, drag can be a fetish. I do know of a couple of people it is that way for.

But for most (or at least for many) it is art. It is expression. And I love it!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:20 pm 
Nailed to the V

The way he was stroking Drewlita Sofia's hair in the lounge...so open, so Euro.

And kfad you're right, I guess that can't be so generalized. Of course some would fetishize it, that's okay too.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:09 pm 
Baking In The Flavor

This season is really good!

My favorite is Sharon Needles, then Latrice Motherforkin' Royale, then Chad Michaels (and yes, her story about the bootleg silicone made me love her more) & Kenya Michaels (so cute!)

I watch on the Logo website the day after it shows on tv. I love Untucked & the John & Jon re-cap. That's all I have to say at the moment.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:30 am 
Heeeerrrrree's JACKY!

So in magical news of the day.... Mimi Imfurst is following me on twitter. I have no idea how she found me, I don't follow her. But whoohoo!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:11 am 

Get the fork out! Do you have any followers/followees in common? Does she make veganesque tweets? Bif Naked started following me on twitter (I don't know if she still does) because she's vegan.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:25 am 
Heeeerrrrree's JACKY!

She probably found me through Raja and Pandora (dear lordy, I love Pandora). But I haven't seen any of her tweets.

I have to say... I feel famous!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:49 am 
Heeeerrrrree's JACKY!

Sharon was delightfully spot on.

But really, that unprofessionalism was appalling. And I would have sent a whole lot of people home if I had anything to say about it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:11 am 

"Sorry, www.logotv.com is currently undergoing maintenance.
Please check back shortly!"

WHAT THE MOTHER fork IS THIS shiitake WHY WHY WHY

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:48 am 
Heeeerrrrree's JACKY!

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to see that episode. It was, umm, wow, and a whole lot of what the fizzle.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:38 pm 

*coming in with covered eyes*

Logo's site has been down all day for maintenance! What the fork is this shiitake?! I need drag queens like Tinkerbell needs claps.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 707 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 29  Next