| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:42 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 707 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 29  Next
 Post subject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:11 pm 
Nailed to the V

I thought overall Sharon was the best, of course she can read a bisque. My favorite was Willam's "Phi Phi you are gorgeous. You catch the camera's eye from the right, but from the left you SNAG IT!"

Oh yeah...Dida. I forgot all about her when I was writing that post. I think she's great but definitely not drag superstar material. I'm sure she'll go before Pheefs.

I've probably said it before, but I'll say it again. I LOVE Latrice's laugh. BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:20 pm 
Queen Bitch of Self-Righteous Veganville

Latrice's laugh deserves it's own show.

One thing I liked about Jiggly is I learned a new phrase, 'nerve for your swagger'. I don't know what it means and I don't care!

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:43 pm 
Nailed to the V

I can't figure out how I'd use "nerve for your swagger" but I've learned a few good ones:

"T, no shade." (just speaking the truth, no offense intended.)

"Hallelu" (thank goodness/and that's that)

"Girl you cookin?" (girl, are you leaving that makeup to dry on your face before adding the next layer?)

"I'm serving up fierce _______ realness, ______ style." (delighting someone with exactly what they are expecting, in a way that only I could.)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:44 am 
Plays The Sims 2 religiously

I don't understand how any of you like Willam! Augh he's so annoying! And his lips are so weird! Augh!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:23 am 
Attended Chelsea Clinton's Wedding

I can see how they wouldn't give the win to Sharon because she's won so much, but her reading of the other girls was so great (that Jiggly line was amazing) and the Grey Gardens cat lady magazine was inspired!!!! I would pick that up over Phi2's in a heartbeat!

Also how shady is Phi2? She really picked on the weakest link and gave her just the little push enough to make sure she did it serious.

I have to say: I AM SO EXCITED FOR NEXT WEEK! Watching the preview I was literally jumping up and down with joy especially when Sharon was asked if she'd kai-kai with Phi2 if she were the last person on earth. OMG!

Edited to add: the thing about Willam is that he is 24/7 a character... she really is less of a drag queen and more of an actor. But she cracks me up because she is so dedicated to her character even when it could hurt her in the competition. She's definitely not there to win it. I think next week is the "I think your tone is very pointed" episode which we have been cracking up about all season.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:29 am 

I'm not a big Willam fan, like I don't think she'll win or anything. But I think this season would be much more dull without Willam.

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:19 am 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

I love Latrice. I really want her to win, but I think Sharon and Chad are gonna give her a run for her money. I am still bummed Kenya went out so early, but she totally forked up the snatch game challenge. I am so excited for all stars. I want JuJu, Jessica Wild, Raven, Manila, Alexis Mateo, Yara, Pandora, Latrice, Sharon, Chad but absolutely no Shangela. I am so over her it's not even funny anymore.

boychucker.blogspot.com
twitter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:05 am 
Baking In The Flavor

I never understood Shangela's appeal, whatever.

The thing about PhiPhi is that I would probably be friends with her in real life. Sometimes prickly, bisque-y people have a tender interior. She is a shady lady though.

Sharon & Latrice are my top faves. I think it is time for a big girl to win, but Sharon is just so special. I enjoy Willam's presence, but she is not a drag superstar. Lots of fun, though!

All-Stars is going to be so fierce, cannot wait. I don't watch Drag U really, I have issues with it I don't need to go into here (putting women in drag is redundant, among other things), but an All-Stars season would be fab.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:28 am 

kallista93 wrote:
The thing about PhiPhi is that I would probably be friends with her in real life. Sometimes prickly, bisque-y people have a tender interior. She is a shady lady though.

Yes, this is me. I think she's super mean... but that kind of just makes me relate to her more?! (I guess I'm slightly a bisque too). Also she is the hottest out of drag. OMG.

Oh man but didn't you laugh when the bitchiest one had the shittiest "shade"? I mean... what the hell.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:07 am 
Heeeerrrrree's JACKY!

Mars wrote:
kallista93 wrote:

Yes, this is me. I think she's super mean... but that kind of just makes me relate to her more?! (I guess I'm slightly a bisque too). Also she is the hottest out of drag. OMG.

Oh man but didn't you laugh when the bitchiest one had the shittiest "shade"? I mean... what the hell.

She would be the friend I shop with. Because as bisque-y as she is, girl would tell me I look fat in that.

I did wonder if her failing the shade challenge was because she isn't used to being shady to your face?

Mostly I just want to be friends with Pandora. I really do.

"Tots: the universal food band-aid... better than a mother's kiss. Healin' wounds since 1954." Meggs

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:54 am 
Heeeerrrrree's JACKY!

Somebody tell me you saw this?!?!?!?! And then tell me what happened. I watched. But I still feel like I have no idea what the heck happened.

"Tots: the universal food band-aid... better than a mother's kiss. Healin' wounds since 1954." Meggs

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:56 am 
Wears Durian Helmet

And then explain it to me! I didn't see the Untucked is it all in there??

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:17 am 
Heeeerrrrree's JACKY!

The only bit that was in Untucked was that the other contestants knew about the misdeeds. Trying not to spoiler anything just yet.

And Phi Phi being pretty bisque-y just all the way around.

Oh and the most important part. Sharon said she was veterinarian. My heart melted like it was made of daiya!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:45 am 

Yeah, they mentioned her doing shiitake that was against their contract but not the specifics. And I read an interview with Willam and she still wouldn't say what she did, but that she didn't get 'caught' because she wasn't trying to hide whatever rule she broke (which is why everyone else knew). If that's the case, Rupaul probably knew beforehand and was holding onto the disqualification card for a scenario like this, because as big of a croissant as Pheefs is, I don't think she deserved to go home (or Sharon, obviously).

Let's send Sharon a PPK shirt!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:43 pm 

Sharon replied to one of my tweets.

*crepes pants and dies*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:00 pm 
Heeeerrrrree's JACKY!

OH MY GAWD... what did she say?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:06 pm 

I mentioned that I was eating seitan in her honor and she said "HAIL SEITAN!!!!!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:23 pm 
Heeeerrrrree's JACKY!

SQUEEEEEE!

I adore her. I really do. I am so jealous right now!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:56 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

I was really shocked by what happened - I really didn't expect that. I thought Willam was drunk or something*. But considering that they have to win a call home, I bet it's something as ridiculous as doing that. It probably wasn't even anything that bad (e.g. drugs or something). I'm still annoyed that they won't actually say what she did, though.

ETA - *Hence the puking. I kinda can't imagine anyone getting kicked off the show for being drunk, considering they pimp Absolut Vodka allatimes. She could've just spun that to just enjoying an overabundance of Absolut cocktails.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:22 am 
Baking In The Flavor

I'll bet we'll find out what Willam did during the reunion show. Stunt queens!

It was hard to like PhiPhi in this episode, especially the Untucked!

The more I know about Sharon the more I love her. Latrice as well.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:36 am 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

I totally thought the ppk would know the gossip about Willam. Have you seen this already?

boychucker.blogspot.com
twitter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:28 pm 
Nailed to the V

Finally watched this. Somehow, until today, I had no idea what "party city" referred to. I thought it was a nickname for Chicago or Vegas or somewhere. But like the store? I get it. Now Sharon's "that's where I got your Lady Gaga wig" makes more sense.

I've liked Willam this whole time, but today even my drag race viewing partner (aka bf Josh) liked her. Like when they were doing their makeup and she said she's never really had close friends like the other girls do. And Willam is SO CUTE out of drag. And so Barbie Doll in drag. I loved it. Anyway.

Usually I don't like surprise eliminations, but between Phi and Sharon, it looked like Sharon was going to be sachetted. Maybe done on purpose by the editors because they know Phi Phi is talented but boring and everyone would be rooting for Sharon? And I never wanted Willam to WIN win.

I'm over trying to figure out what the broken rule was (how annoying!) but interesting how Chad said Willam was eliminated for something any of them could get in trouble for.

And I can't believe Sharon tweeted at you, mbm! SO NICE. Now I can't decide between Latrice and Sharon for the win.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:33 pm 

SHARON WAS NOT GOING ANYWHERE, SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH.

But seriously. Pheefs kicked off her shoes and many people have said that a queen removing her shoes should count as an immediate boot. AND she looked like a spaz while "dancing".

Rumor has it that she was posting on her blog while filming, and they're not even supposed to have computer/phone access.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:35 pm 

I'm seconding the drugs guess, that would make her weird attitude earlier make sense. Also chad might have meant they would have gotten in trouble for keeping it secret.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:53 pm 
Nailed to the V

It's a fact: whoever gets the most LSFYL screen time is the automatic winner. I think that's why they showed so much of Pheefs, just to scare us.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 707 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 29  Next