| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:22 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hell's Kitchen
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:32 pm 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

new season tonight.

woo-hoo!!!

It's just funny to think that we could go through years of this, become the president of the damn country, and still, we'd be eating pasta with veggies at every. damn. function.~~Joyfulgirl

Post subject: Re: Hell's Kitchen
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:09 pm 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

that opening bit was dumb.

It's just funny to think that we could go through years of this, become the president of the damn country, and still, we'd be eating pasta with veggies at every. damn. function.~~Joyfulgirl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:25 pm 
Saggy Butt

i only caught the end of this one, i'll have to watch th ebeginning tomorrow on hulu :-/

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:47 pm 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

i was watching it last night and suddenly realizing that i find this show kind of annoying now.
i think i might be getting tired of it. ill probably still watch the entire season though.

i think for the preview of next week they show that the guy with the bloody nose got hit in the face with a fish since he is standing over a big bucket of ice. i highly doubt there was an actual throw down

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:30 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

My husband loves this show. This and Kitchen Nightmares. We went to a place that was on Kitchen Nightmares during our honeymoon (it was already remodeled, but it hadn't aired yet). Ramsey made fun of the fake meat.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:23 am 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

what the hell is wrong with the women this season?
they are all so violent.
i was only half paying attention while watching but i didnt think Barbie was all that terrible yet they all seem to want to violently kill her. she seemed the most likable out of all of them since she seems more level headed in terms of not immediately wanting to throw down.

that Robyn girl is gonna annoy the absolutely crepe out of me until she's gone.

so far i cant tell that any of them are actually any good. usually you can tell a small hand full that are better than the others but this year they all seem crepe.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:09 am 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

We fast forwarded through the sheep stuff. Please tell me that didn't happen. At first I thought they were going to pick carrots.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:19 pm 
Bought KAPOP LOAF

Am I the only one who hates everyone this season? They are all such jerks that I can't decide who I am rooting for! I guess Barbie or Dana (is that her name?), but eeeeeeh....

I am however SUPER excited about his new hotel show coming this fall!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:20 pm 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

yeah the people on this season are....ehhhh.........

they're all so mean. i guess i like Christina the best.

i dont understand how Tiffany is still there. she obviously doesnt give a shiitake about anything

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:14 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

Yeah, everyone is super mean and dramatic this season. I would totally not watch it if it weren't for my husband, but when it's on, it is hard to look away from everyone screaming at each other. Also, my mom is visiting and she likes this show too. Btw, I was pretty horrified by the cow butchering. If there were a vegan version of the show, we probably wouldn't get to hear Ramsey saying "It's Raaaw!" so often. I mean, he insulted someone's eggplant, but that wasn't as exciting. (The eggplant might have been from Master Chef, I don't remember.)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:45 pm 
Can't Dance, Isn't Part of Revolution

I'm watching too but can't get over the women (or most of the women) on this show....the aggression, verbal attacks, physical attacks....c'mon. Seems as though Dana and the other woman (mind blanking on name) at least focus on the kitchen and don't get involved so much. I am enjoying MasterChef this season. I"d love to see the masterchefs go up again hell's kitchen cast in a dinner service. that'd be interesting.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:37 pm 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

kecapcrazy wrote:
I am enjoying MasterChef this season. I"d love to see the masterchefs go up again hell's kitchen cast in a dinner service. that'd be interesting.

that;s a great idea! i would totally watch that!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:41 am 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

i just saw this in the vegnews newsletter

i think it is the Israeli guy from thsi season.

im really surprised because there is nothing about Hells Kitchen that strikes me as veg or kosher!

Former Hell's Kitchen Contestant Launching Vegetarian Sushi Eatery
Guy Vaknin, who was recently eliminated from Gordon Ramsay's televised cooking competition Hell's Kitchen, is following his stint on reality TV with a new all-veg sushi venture, set to open in New York this month. The kosher chef hopes to bring his culinary expertise to Beyond Sushi, which was initially conceived as a special plant-based catering menu for his company Esprit Events. As he prepares for Beyond Sushi's opening day, Vaknin is grateful for the exposure Hell's Kitchen has given him, telling realitywanted.com, "I have a great following on the store and the product. The show has given me a lot of publicity."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:06 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

LisaPunk wrote:
Former Hell's Kitchen Contestant Launching Vegetarian Sushi Eatery
Guy Vaknin, who was recently eliminated from Gordon Ramsay's televised cooking competition Hell's Kitchen, is following his stint on reality TV with a new all-veg sushi venture, set to open in New York this month. The kosher chef hopes to bring his culinary expertise to Beyond Sushi, which was initially conceived as a special plant-based catering menu for his company Esprit Events. As he prepares for Beyond Sushi's opening day, Vaknin is grateful for the exposure Hell's Kitchen has given him, telling realitywanted.com, "I have a great following on the store and the product. The show has given me a lot of publicity."

Interesting. I can't recall seeing him on the show, but I haven't been following this season very closely. Last night they had one get playful with a pig corpse. Talking to it, petting it and such. Gross and disturbing. No me gusta. David Beckham made up for it, though! Less pig fondling, more Beckham!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:16 pm 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

yeah the pig fondling was strange.

if this Guy dude is the one i am thinking of he was the only one with a foreign accent. he left not super long ago. maybe 3-4 episodes. he also had kinda thick eyebrows

i would have never in a million years guessed hed be opening a veggie sushi restaurant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:00 am 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

That's so awesome! There is so much that can be done with veg sushi, I sometimes fantasize about a vegan sushi place. I hope it does well! And has more than veggie, avocado, or cucumber roll.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:59 pm 
Bought KAPOP LOAF

The fork!? Robyn over the whathisname!? She is such a mega bisque and they are only keeping her for ratings. ugh. I would have rather seen Kimmie stay than her even.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:30 pm 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

totally agree.
the other guy was completely bizarre but he made me laugh with his weirdness and i think he was a way better chef. i couldnt believe they kept her.
she has been insanely annoying since day 1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:27 pm 
Inflexitarian

i can't take robyn and the fact she's still in the kitchen is mind boggling.
i'm going to miss the comedian.
from the beginning the red team ganged up on barbie but i bet she makes it to top 3.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:14 pm 
Dr Bronners, MD

My mind is boggled that Robyn's still there, too. She's pretty obnoxious and she makes a lot of mistakes and doesn't seem like head chef material to me.

I remember Guy from the show. It's exciting that he's opening a veg sushi restaurant. Hope it goes well.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:21 pm 

I know! Robyn stays and the funny (probably more talented) guy goes? What? That didn't make sense at all to me. I don't know about the decisions sometimes. I know she's volatile and what not and "good" for ratings, but what kind of ratings and at who's expense -- it's painful to listen to her.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:33 pm 
Inflexitarian

the comedian struggled with meat but meat is kind of hard to cook.
robyn puts spinach in the oven and she stays?

robyn and clemenza are next to go.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:13 pm 
Dr Bronners, MD

You guys must be an episode ahead with these reference to the comedian (I just saw the Kimmie elimination eps), in which case I'm more shocked than ever that ROBYN"S STILL THERE.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:27 pm 
Bought KAPOP LOAF

I am somehow legitimately angry about her still being there. People with attitude problems that big make me want to punch things.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:00 pm 

I"m calling him the comedian because I can't remember his name and I'm too lazy to look it up......alex?

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next