| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:40 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Gossip Girl
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:58 pm 
protein lump

oh good god no.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:37 am 
Dying from Nooch Lung

I laughed so hard when Dan and Blair were outside the cafe and he told her she better go because he didn't have an exit strategy for her.

Boo at Vanessa showing up.

I loved the jazzy, acoustic version of Blister in the Sun playing at Chuck's party!

Also, my bf laughed at me because I was "getting so uptight about GG" haha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:00 am 
Hip Goiter

Yes I liked the song too. Tired of the Ben stuff

Laughfrodisiac

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:33 am 
Semen Strong

The Ben storyline is irritating. I don't think I can follow this show any longer. Its just too sucktastic. At this point I watch it for the clothes and furnishings, all of whom act better than Blake Lively

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:39 am 
Sick of Cupcakes

I am pissed that we have to wait a month+ for a new show and the cliff hanger was a bit sucky.

I wish Serena's moth came with a black box around it, like a censor box, I cannot watch her facial expressions, mostly her mouth without getting pissy. Her and Vanessa need to go. Take Ben too - I am bored with him.

I do not like the fact that they are trying to hook Dan and Blair up. I never saw sexual chemistry happening, just to lonely people having a friendly time, it happens you know! I want Chuck to get back together with Blair, he needs more screen time! Chuck is my reason for watching!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:42 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Yeah, Ben needs to leave, the plot is pointless as Serena will get bored with him soon enough.

I agree that I don't know why they're pushing the Dan/Blair romance when there is nothing between them. I am sure they'll pull out of the kiss with looks of disgust on their faces and that will (hopefully) be that.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:20 pm 
Hip Goiter

Kitteh wrote:

I agree that I don't know why they're pushing the Dan/Blair romance when there is nothing between them. I am sure they'll pull out of the kiss with looks of disgust on their faces and that will (hopefully) be that.

That would be great! Hahha. Bc I definitely felt that kiss coming and it was good that it did, but I want them to just be friends. But GOOD friends! I want this show to be able to show friends with no sexual tension or inevitable sexual relationship. Will they ever???

Laughfrodisiac

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:31 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

RandiJM wrote:
Kitteh wrote:

That would be great! Hahha. Bc I definitely felt that kiss coming and it was good that it did, but I want them to just be friends. But GOOD friends! I want this show to be able to show friends with no sexual tension or inevitable sexual relationship. Will they ever???

Yes! Why can't they be friends? Why is Blair so scared of people knowing when she sees herself as Queen B? Why can't she say "I am friends with Dan, deal with it!"

But the writers probably want them to hook up, even if they don't really want to, just to cause drama between her and Serena.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:38 pm 
Hip Goiter

Kitteh wrote:
But the writers probably want them to hook up, even if they don't really want to, just to cause drama between her and Serena.

Ughharghhhh. They need to stop forcing drama - with the lives these people lead, it's there already. Also, I haven't believed Blair and Serena as friends for like, a year. what the fizzle.

Laughfrodisiac

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:41 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

RandiJM wrote:
Kitteh wrote:

Ughharghhhh. They need to stop forcing drama - with the lives these people lead, it's there already. Also, I haven't believed Blair and Serena as friends for like, a year. what the fizzle.

Me either, their conversations go "Are you ok B/S?" and the other one responds "Yeah blah blah blah" and the other goes "Ok, good, we should totally spend some quality time together" and then they both go back to thinking about themselves because neither actually has time to spend with the other and neither really want to.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:39 am 
Semen Strong

RandiJM wrote:
Kitteh wrote:

Dan and Serena had no chemistry, despite the fact that the actors were dating. And yet we were asked to suspend disbelief and pretend to believe them as a couple.

I don't know who had chemistry besides Blair and Chuck- not Nate and Vanessa, not Dan and Faith Summers, not Blair and all her flavors of the week, not Little J and Damien, not Nate and Towniegirl etc.

And who really believes Lily and Rufus? How little self-respect would he have to have to put up with her?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:58 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Tofulish wrote:
And who really believes Lily and Rufus? How little self-respect would he have to have to put up with her?

I think he's down to the last of his self-respect! He's probably happy to see her confess and go to prison.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:07 pm 
Hip Goiter

Something must change!!

Laughfrodisiac

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:05 am 
Ninja Master

Oh my god I laughed so much at Ben telling Damian he'd have him killed. It was so badly delivered - he is the least intimidating person ever! RUBBISH!

Make up blog: http://love-lipstick.blogspot.com
Food blog: http://alienontoast.blogspot.com
FB Page for both blogs: http://www.facebook.com/lipstickontoast

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:35 am 
Sick of Cupcakes

Ya, the who Ben - being - tough thing is lame. I don't see him being tough in prison either...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:40 am 
Ninja Master

No me either. I see him as someone's bisque!!

Make up blog: http://love-lipstick.blogspot.com
Food blog: http://alienontoast.blogspot.com
FB Page for both blogs: http://www.facebook.com/lipstickontoast

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:09 am 
Dying from Nooch Lung

This episode seems all over the place. Too many new people, the sister, the cousin and annoying people like Lily's mum, ex husband and the sister. Oh and Vanessa, agh!

I love the way Blair huffs/sighs.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:50 am 
Saggy Butt

finally.

this episode was meh. at least with all the other annoying people around, serena seems less annoying. i like blair and dan as friends. i hate serena + anyone - is the prince there for blair or serena?? i dont remember whose shoe that is. also chuck is hot.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:30 am 
Sick of Cupcakes

The prince is there for Blair.

I wonder what is up with Serena's cousin? I hate them introducing another character we will forget about.

More Chuck less Dan drama.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:24 pm 
Hip Goiter

I missed this! Can't watch till next Weds I guess. Who wants to spoil me??

Laughfrodisiac

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:33 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

RandiJM wrote:
I missed this! Can't watch till next Weds I guess. Who wants to spoil me??

Here's a rundown! There's some big photo shoot on for all the elite families in NY. Lily's mum invites her sister, they don't get along. Serena goes shopping and this girl shows up and says she's her cousin (daughter of Lily's sis) and Serena takes her shopping. The mum finds out and makes her return everything but then it turns out she's been taking money from their mum and it's the only reason she shows up. Later the daughter says she wants to stay with Lily & Serena and not return to wherever she and her mum live. Lily says it's fine.

Their photo gets cancelled because of the Lily-drama but Serena's dad says he'll sort it out but then it all goes wrong and that's not really important. Chuck finds out about the Dan/Blair kiss and is under the impression that it was life changing for her so he sets something to do with Dan shwing up at the photoshoot where Blair is working, only for Blair to tell him that yes, the kiss was life changing but only because she realised she wanted Chuck. Then he tries to make it up to her and wants her to be in his photo but she says he's not ready so she leaves him. Vanessa shows up, overhears Dan and Blair saying the kiss was nothing then Vanessa rings Serena and leaves her a voicemail telling her about the kiss but I don't think Serena listened to the message, yet.

Um.... oh at the end the prince Blair met in Paris steps out of a car, holding a high heel that we're assuming belongs to Blair.

Oh and Chuck's rival's daughter was hanging out with Nate. She was still ignoring her dad but then they were asked to do the photo shoot and she realised that she doesn't want to ignore him anymore seeing as he's the only parent she's got left.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:28 pm 
Hip Goiter

Thanks Kitteh! Sounds like crepe aside from Blair/Chuck/Dan! And a prince showing up, of course. Is it worth watching when I get a chance?

Laughfrodisiac

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:53 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Yeah, I'd still watch it because then you'll know who the cousin is (I can't even remember her name), she and Dan had a lingering glance when they introduced each other but I'm wondering if that's too obvious as a set up? And Chuck looked particularly good too.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:55 pm 
Sick of Cupcakes

But Chuck never looks bad!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:20 am 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

Kitteh wrote:
Yeah, I'd still watch it because then you'll know who the cousin is (I can't even remember her name),

her name was charlotte, but they were calling her charlie. :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 18  Next