| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:06 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 57  Next
 Post subject: Re: Pretty Little Liars
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:43 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

WOW. This episode was intense. I can't help but think that Ezra has his own investigation going on, and that he was angry that he missed that there was a lair right in front of him the entire time. How would he even have time to be A with Malcolm and his teaching? Maybe A has him lured in as well.. What was up with Cece? How can SO MANY supposedly adults get into this mess? And Alison is alive?! And how did the freaky lady get to be the leader of a sorority? None of this makes sense. But I guess that's why this show is so awesome. You just get more questions.

Wren MUST be evil. And what was up with Mona and whatshername, the swimming lady? WHY DON'T THESE PEOPLE JUST TALK TO EACH OTHER?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:25 pm 
Had sex with a vampire that sparkles.

I hope they don't twist it to be wren, he's just not that interesting. Ezra being A is at least a good story. Wren being A is like great, who cares?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:01 pm 
Dr Bronners, MD

Yeah, really. He has no real connection to the Liars. Sure, he macked on Spencer for a while, but that hardly makes him special as an adult male in Rosewood. He is absolutely shady and in on things somehow, but I'd be really disappointed if they made him A. It's just not as interesting as it being someone they know and trust.

"I'm now officially wafflesexual." - booberthefraggle

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:29 pm 
Queen Bitch of Self-Righteous Veganville

I really think Wren is to just throw us off the scent. How many times have they tried to make us think that Jenna is behind everything? And Melissa? Although I still believe in my heart of hearts that Melissa is satan.

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:40 pm 
Dr Bronners, MD

Yeah, I don't care how many times they try to tell me that Melissa has been trying to "protect" Spencer all along. That bisque is evil.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:32 am 
Had sex with a vampire that sparkles.

I've hated her ever since she moved into the guest house that Spencer spent all summer fixing up for herself. You guys appear to have all the money in the world, it's not like you have to move in there. bisque move.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:54 am 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

Mellisa looked old enough to be her mom or at least someone's mom. She also was always so rude.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:59 pm 
WELFARIST!

Was that really the finale?

And that trailer for Ravenswood was horrible and cheesy.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:08 pm 
Dr Bronners, MD

Just the summer finale. It'll be back in October, I think?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:21 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

i watched the final four episodes yesterday in a mini-marathon. i quite enjoyed the finale. i will totally be watching ravenswood, even if it's just a bunch of slow-motion shots of caleb looking at feathers. or maybe especially if it's just a bunch of slow-motion shots of caleb looking at feathers.

now to get caught up on the last four episodes of twisted...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:02 pm 

There will be the Halloween episode and then it'll come back full force in January.

The only thing i'm concerned with now is that, if Ezra really is A, like the top tier of the A pyramid, the show has to end quickly after the girls find out. Like if they find out in the second half of the season, this has to be the last season because once they know he's A, something has to happen to him, be it jail or death or disappearing, and then...they can't keep the show going after that, because what are we going to watch them do? I love it when the audience knows something that the characters don't so i'm fine with them not finding out about Ezra until maybe the season finale (which is about when I assume they will), but once it happens they need to wrap this shiitake up which would mean the next season would have to be abbreviated.

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:15 am 
Dr Bronners, MD

They could go on for a while without them finding out, right? I mean, they could find out about some of the other A Inc members, but I think it would be way more interesting to watch them go about their business while we see Fitz being evil than to have them find out anytime soon. And presumably they still have to find Ali. Unless they catch Fitz in the act, which he could try to play off as being a misunderstanding, I think Ali is the only one who knows for sure who Board Shorts is.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:45 am 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

I just do not see Ezra being A...he seems to dull to be A. Then again everyone on the show seems to dull to be anything...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:20 am 

amandabear wrote:
They could go on for a while without them finding out, right? I mean, they could find out about some of the other A Inc members, but I think it would be way more interesting to watch them go about their business while we see Fitz being evil than to have them find out anytime soon. And presumably they still have to find Ali. Unless they catch Fitz in the act, which he could try to play off as being a misunderstanding, I think Ali is the only one who knows for sure who Board Shorts is.

That's what i'm saying, I will enjoy watching Aria feel sorry for Fitz Shorts while we laugh at her but once they find out, he has to go down, and the show has to be over. And if they find Ali I assume she will immediately tell them that A is Fitz Shorts.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:20 am 

P.S. Noel is on Dancing With the Stars next season, how random of a choice is that?!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:29 am 
Dr Bronners, MD

I'm a little concerned that the guy who plays Noel qualifies as a "star."

Knowing this show, I have no doubt that they'll figure out/invent a way to either prevent them from finding out that Fitz is A until they're in neighboring rooms at the nursing home, or they'll do what we're all afraid of and twist it so that he isn't A at all. Now that they know Ali is alive, I question how long they can go without finding her, but if they do it kind of seems like there will be no mystery (and by extension no show) left, whether Fitz is A or not.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:27 am 
Dying from Nooch Lung

bluedawg wrote:
i will totally be watching ravenswood, even if it's just a bunch of slow-motion shots of caleb looking at feathers. or maybe especially if it's just a bunch of slow-motion shots of caleb looking at feathers..

Haha, yes! As long as there is Caleb I am in!

Also, Toby's hair looked so bad in the second last ep!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:10 pm 
Dr Bronners, MD

HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!

I thought it was kind of boring - they mostly just skulked through a weird old house. Emily's costume was terrible. I'm kind of bummed that Alison is actually alive - Alison is the worst - but they don't seem to be taking back the "Fitz is A" thing, which is good because now I don't have to burn ABC Family to the ground. You know he had his left hand in his pocket at the end because there's a big old gash on his palm. CREEPER.

Thus far I give zero shiitakes about Chip Stealing Bus Girl, aka Miranda, and the mystery that is Ravenswood, but I'll give it a shot. I do think that Hanna sending him to Ravenswood to watch over some random girl she met in a haunted mansion was pretty lame. Like, why? I don't really believe she'd do that. Also I really hope CSBS aka Miranda isn't supposed to be a love interest for Caleb, because they look like brother and sister and it grosses me out.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:54 am 
protein lump

yeah, i definitely don't think hannah would send caleb off to watch over miranda. i'm also bummed that ali is alive. maybe fitz will kill her for reals next season. we can hope! all of their costumes were pretty horrible, but emily's was especially what the fizzle.
also, that bus to ravens wood takes for-fucking-ever! time for caleb to get a damn car.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:06 pm 
WELFARIST!

I thought the Halloween episode was weird and didn't make any sense- even by PLL standards. It just seemed like they were trying to force Ravenswood in there. The whole Miranda thing made no sense and if this were real life (I know, I know, it's just PLL) Caleb would be SUPER creepy. Who gets so attached to someone like that after meeting them for what? An hour? "I just met you and this is crazy but I'm going to ask you a ton of personal questions and then leave my girlfriend who is being stalked by a crazy person who wants to murder her and her friends and made my mother get into a car accident, to live with you in Ravenswood and help you with your deeply personal and weird journey." And oh, we found our own graves? No big deal, let's continue to act normal and only slightly surprised instead of literally shitting ourselves and screaming. And that was soooo out of character for Hannah. And finally, Emily, what the fizzle were you wearing? Usually I can trust you to not look terrible but you let me down!

I liked seeing Ali alive (if that was the real Ali) and I don't even know what to think of Fitz. I don't even know whether or not to trust that he could be A or just coincidentally stalking Aria because he's a crazy child molester.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:41 am 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

#SweetCaleb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:54 am 

Oh man, I forgot to even comment on the Halloween episode and Ravenswood. If I pretend that Ravenswood isn't a spin-off, I like it a lot better. It just makes no sense to take Pretty Little Liars, a show with zero supernatural elements, and use it to launch a 100% supernatural show. Like I didn't think Ravenswood was going to be so sci-fi-y. So the Halloween special marrying them together was just like...this is too much. So i'm actually hoping there's very little crossover in the future.

As far as Ali being alive f'reals...okay, you need to explain so much so fast, PLL. NO FILLER. Don't trot Aria's brother or mom out or Emily's parents or anything. Trotting out Chad Lowe is okay.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:15 pm 
WELFARIST!

Ravenswood started now, didn't it? I completely forgot about the show.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:00 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

yep, there have been (i think) three episodes now? that ridiculous/hilarious hashtag i posted above (#SweetCaleb) was actually from ravenswood this week.

shows that try to make specific hashtags happen always make me roll my eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:47 pm 
Brain Made of Raw Seitan

I had planned on watching Ravenswood but the setup to it in the PLL Halloween episode was so thoroughly boring to me that I haven't bothered.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 57  Next