1. so dumb they got rid of all technology. there is just no way they could, even if they wanted to, things would still creep in that would advance civilization. Plus you'd never get 38,000 people to agree to that.
2. The whole arc of the show was basically about overcoming discrimination against the cylons. You mean to tell me no one wrote down any history about the wars and the fact that they interbred, so the whole thing might be repeated again? It should have had some sort of ending that made them at least try to learn the lesson, not just completely forget it ever happened.
3. What was the point of Starbuck being an angel?
4. Why would Adama leave Lee all alone? I realize he thought he couldn't live without Roselin, but still, that sucked.
Other big issues:
1. how could Saul Tigh have fought in the 1st war when he was supposedly convincing the cylons to stop fighting and building them a resurrection ship?
2. why would Cavil have sent Anders back to New Caprica, supposedly to suffer, as a famous talented sports hero? Doesn't sound like too much suffering to me! It also makes no sense in terms of supposedly getting him in a spot that would involve him with the war like the other 4. There is no way Cavil would have known he'd meet Starbuck after the 2nd war and fall in love with her.
3. The whole union episode. You mean to tell me, that they could invent cylons and spaceships, but not an assembly line that could scoop and sift the tillium mechanically? The strikers weren't doing anything but dumping buckets of tillium onto screens. Plus, Roselin acted totally out of character in that episode.
dumb dumb dumb.