| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:51 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 851 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 35  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Vampire Diaries
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:51 pm 
Remembers When Veganism Was Cool

KarynMC wrote:
Spoiler: show
Well, the producers have said that three people will die before the end of the season.

Who wants to start the tontine?

WOW! OK, so my guess is that some will be characters that we wouldn't even consider and ones that we don't care about. Maybe Sheriff Forbes or Carol Lockwood. I'm pretty sure that Alaric will die. I actually gave this some serious thought and I think these people are safe: Elena, Stefan, Damon, Jenna, Jeremy. While Bonnie could die, she is the only witch, so I don't think they'd want to get rid of her. Caroline doesn't serve much of a purpose, but the fans would be pissed if she was killed off. I say that Jenna and Jeremy are safe, because the show centers around Elena who has already lost her parents... they can't have her lose more people. She'd be broken.

Maybe Katherine, Klaus, and Elijah? I don't want any of them to die though.
[/quote]

They used the term "beloved." We're going to get at least one death we care about. The producers have said that Caroline is safe. The actor who plays Matt said that his character could die, but I doubt SHOW would let him say that if he was actually gonna. I think Jenna might be safe, because Elena and Jeremy need a legal guardian. But now John might actually in the mix? Of course, there's a good possibility that *he'll* die. I don't think the show cares too much about killing more people around Elena. Her biomom went all vampire torch. I've been thinking for awhile (okay, since I finished the show a couple weeks ago) that Alaric seems to have run his course and might die. I can see Sheriff Forbes dying, too. I feel like Bonnie's death has been built up too much. I don't think the show will be that straightforward with the death-ee.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:57 pm 

KarynMC wrote:
KarynMC wrote:
Well, the producers have said that three people will die before the end of the season.

WOW! OK, so my guess is that some will be characters that we wouldn't even consider and ones that we don't care about. Maybe Sheriff Forbes or Carol Lockwood. I'm pretty sure that Alaric will die. I actually gave this some serious thought and I think these people are safe: Elena, Stefan, Damon, Jenna, Jeremy. While Bonnie could die, she is the only witch, so I don't think they'd want to get rid of her. Caroline doesn't serve much of a purpose, but the fans would be pissed if she was killed off. I say that Jenna and Jeremy are safe, because the show centers around Elena who has already lost her parents... they can't have her lose more people. She'd be broken.

They used the term "beloved." We're going to get at least one death we care about. The producers have said that Caroline is safe. The actor who plays Matt said that his character could die, but I doubt SHOW would let him say that if he was actually gonna. I think Jenna might be safe, because Elena and Jeremy need a legal guardian. But now John might actually in the mix? Of course, there's a good possibility that *he'll* die. I don't think the show cares too much about killing more people around Elena. Her biomom went all vampire torch. I've been thinking for awhile (okay, since I finished the show a couple weeks ago) that Alaric seems to have run his course and might die. I can see Sheriff Forbes dying, too. I feel like Bonnie's death has been built up too much. I don't think the show will be that straightforward with the death-ee.
[/quote]

Aww no beloved people! Although, I don't care about a lot of characters. They can get rid of Matt, Jeremy, and Tyler. I don't like any of those guys.

Elena really didn't care about Isobel though

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:15 pm 
Top of the food chain & doesn't need to prove it

KarynMC wrote:
KarynMC wrote:

[/quote]
I have a feeling Bonnie will not die. If she kills an original with her powers and how it's suppose to kill her I think they'll find some way of a shock that she didn't die from it. Alaric is pretty much dead already since Claus to over him. So that makes one. If Matt dies that wouldn't really phase me, except then Caroline will be whining which would bug me. If Jeremy dies I'd be pretty sad, but some how I can still see him dying and then Bonnie will be upset. Jenna is probably safe. Damon, Stefan, Elena, are all safe we obviously know those three are fine. What about Katherine? She has a possibility of dying I kind of doubt it, but maybe. I can see John dying because if Elena starts to trust him then I could see him dying. I don't see Sheriff Forbes dying since she's kind of the only Sheriff in town. If she does die there'll have to be a new character to be a sheriff which I don't think they'll really want to do.

"If I was a celebrity with Twitter, I would totally use it to fork with people" -DangerZone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:13 pm 

LoveandFruits wrote:
I have a feeling Bonnie will not die. If she kills an original with her powers and how it's suppose to kill her I think they'll find some way of a shock that she didn't die from it. Alaric is pretty much dead already since Claus to over him. So that makes one. If Matt dies that wouldn't really phase me, except then Caroline will be whining which would bug me. If Jeremy dies I'd be pretty sad, but some how I can still see him dying and then Bonnie will be upset. Jenna is probably safe. Damon, Stefan, Elena, are all safe we obviously know those three are fine. What about Katherine? She has a possibility of dying I kind of doubt it, but maybe. I can see John dying because if Elena starts to trust him then I could see him dying. I don't see Sheriff Forbes dying since she's kind of the only Sheriff in town. If she does die there'll have to be a new character to be a sheriff which I don't think they'll really want to do.

Yeah, I think John could definitely die. Right now I'm betting on John and Alaric. When were we told that 3 people would die? I wonder if Isobel was one of those people. Klaus will most likely get killed. Although maybe they'll just lock him away in a tomb and have him come back at some other point.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:30 pm 

bastah wrote:
LoveandFruits wrote:

Yeah, I think John could definitely die. Right now I'm betting on John and Alaric. When were we told that 3 people would die? I wonder if Isobel was one of those people. Klaus will most likely get killed. Although maybe they'll just lock him away in a tomb and have him come back at some other point.

I think Andi could die. She's not beloved ... but they're not killing *all* beloved characters, I don't think. I can see Alaric, John and Andi all biting it. I really hope it's not Katherine that dies, but it *could* happen. I mean, Klaus has been gunning for her since the 1490's. I doubt it, though, because she's a character that you can really build stories around.

I doubt Tyler will die. Mostly cuz you can't have a love triangle with two people. Granted, plots move fast enough on this show that they could both reestablish and destroy the love triangle.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:58 pm 

KarynMC wrote:
bastah wrote:
LoveandFruits wrote:

I think Andi could die. She's not beloved ... but they're not killing *all* beloved characters, I don't think. I can see Alaric, John and Andi all biting it. I really hope it's not Katherine that dies, but it *could* happen. I mean, Klaus has been gunning for her since the 1490's. I doubt it, though, because she's a character that you can really build stories around.

I doubt Tyler will die. Mostly cuz you can't have a love triangle with two people. Granted, plots move fast enough on this show that they could both reestablish and destroy the love triangle.

I totally forgot about Andi! She hasn't been around for a while. Or maybe she was in the last ep before the hiatus; can't remember. Hmm does she count?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:01 pm 

OK, so there will be a "shocking death" next ep. I don't feel like Alaric dying would be shocking... but that's probably it. BUT I'm kind of wondering is Bonnie is gonna go. She is "the secret weapon" and with her gone, there will be more conflict, and on a show, that's considered a good thing. Jonas passed on a message to Bonnie... I'm wondering if Bonnie now is no longer on the side of good. Perhaps she's a bad witch now and will get punished. Haha if you're going to make guesses, guess big, I guess.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:29 pm 

I am dying with anticipation for tomorrow's ep. It will be soooo good and next week's ep will probably be the most epic thing yet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:33 pm 
Ninja Master

goddammit! my sky didn't record the new ep!!! I'm having to download it now.

Make up blog: http://love-lipstick.blogspot.com
Food blog: http://alienontoast.blogspot.com
FB Page for both blogs: http://www.facebook.com/lipstickontoast

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:06 pm 

bastah wrote:
OK, so there will be a "shocking death" next ep. I don't feel like Alaric dying would be shocking... but that's probably it. BUT I'm kind of wondering is Bonnie is gonna go. She is "the secret weapon" and with her gone, there will be more conflict, and on a show, that's considered a good thing. Jonas passed on a message to Bonnie... I'm wondering if Bonnie now is no longer on the side of good. Perhaps she's a bad witch now and will get punished. Haha if you're going to make guesses, guess big, I guess.

I'm not sure if they'll kill Bonnie before Klaus shows up for real? Also, Klaus has Jonas' daughter, and JP has said that she's a bad witch. I don't think they'll kill the good witch if they still have these other witches causing problems.

I could be wrong, though!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:21 pm 

I was watching Juno and Caroline had a brief cameo in it, she had red hair. I think she looks way better as a blonde. Just saying.

More on topic I can't wait for tomorrows episode.

"If I was a celebrity with Twitter, I would totally use it to fork with people" -DangerZone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:51 am 

Ooh! I misremembered! It *is* three major characters!

http://www.examiner.com/cw-network-in-n ... re-diaries

So, we're talking three major character deaths, plus whatever minor ones. Of course, I could see them resurrecting people, too. Like witches don't seem to go away when they die.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:45 pm 

I was not expecting that this soon!

But I also think she should have held back until he arrived wearing his own meatsuit.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:53 pm 

Gah! That was one hella fake out!

But it was really consistent with spoiler speculation. So.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:00 pm 

ELIJAH! YES! WOOT!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:14 am 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Excellent episode!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:37 am 

I totally called that she wasn't dead, but I was sure that Damon had made her into a vampire. That would have been kind of cool. YEAH Elijah! Klaus isn't as badass as I thought he would be. I'm guessing that will progress

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:03 am 

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I just watched the extended trailer for the next ep. SPOILER
Alaric (Klaus) starts forking with Jenna "Do you believe in vampires, Jenna?" Then it showed Jenna looking terrified! YES! OMG I CAN'T WAIT

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:13 pm 
The Real Hamburger Helper

bastah wrote:
I totally called that she wasn't dead, but I was sure that Damon had made her into a vampire. That would have been kind of cool. YEAH Elijah! Klaus isn't as badass as I thought he would be. I'm guessing that will progress

Yeah, I was upset for a few minutes, but then, something just wasn't adding up. Also, I would have been PISSED.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:24 pm 

Will someone tell me what happened in the last 10 mintues or more? The show went to commercial and then switched to that 70s Show not to mention the show muted every few seconds for a millisecond. I never got to see what happened right after Bonnie died.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:48 pm 

Bonnie had put a spell on herself, so she wasn't actually dead. Damon broke the news to Stefan and Elena. Stefan was pissed at Damon for not telling them prior to her death, because Elena was so torn apart, and he can't believe she had to go through that. Damon said he couldn't say anything, because if he had told Stefan, Stefan would have told Elena and they needed Klaus to see Elena in agony, so that he would BELIEVE that Bonnie was dead. Then Damon replied "Just remember, I'm the one who will always keep Elena safe." Then Elena went into Damon's bedroom and he told her that he will always choose her no matter what, and that Bonnie or anyone else could die, if it would mean Elena was safe. Then you could tell that Elena was kind of thinking "hmmmm I think I might be falling for him." Then Elena went into the basement and hoped that no one knew what she was doing... she pulled the dagger out of Elijah. The end.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:49 pm 

Damn it! I wish I saw her take the dagger out of Elijah. Thank you for telling me what happened! I really hope it doesn't screw up the next episode.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:02 pm 

LoveandFruits wrote:
Damn it! I wish I saw her take the dagger out of Elijah. Thank you for telling me what happened! I really hope it doesn't screw up the next episode.

You can always watch it on the CW web site! I only watched the last 20 minutes live, so I caught up with the first part of the episode the next day. :D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:07 pm 

designedtobekind wrote:
bastah wrote:

Yeah, I was upset for a few minutes, but then, something just wasn't adding up. Also, I would have been PISSED.

I figured something was up when she died and there were still, like, two acts to go. I just didn't know what was up. Like everyone else, I guessed that maybe she was going vampire. :D

Also, it kinda annoys me that I know Elena and Bonnie would gladly die for each other because they say it all the damn time, but I don't know why they're so crazy loyal. Other than just cuz.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:10 pm 

LoveandFruits wrote:

Elijah didn't come back to life in this ep. The scene ended with her taking out the dagger and then her sitting down while waiting for him to come back from the dead. So hopefully the next ep will start where this one ended.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 851 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 35  Next