| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:21 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 851 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 35  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Vampire Diaries
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:05 am 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

bastah wrote:
Rach*n wrote:
I reaaaaally hope they don't go down any roads with Elena and Alaric romantically. Isn't he technically her stepfather?

They won't :( Yeah, he could be called her stepfather, but I don't think she really thinks of him as such since she found that out a while after meeting him. I think she just sees him as her friend. I'm messed up and I say they better make a romantic storyline. Because Alaric is hot.

and not technically her brother-in-law

ok i wanna say the bonnie msg was something about the doppelgangers blood because klaus told everyone to do the opposite of what she said. but i was probably too busy dreaming about damon to pay attention. and then being in love with stephan-gelus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:27 pm 
Bought 20lbs of vegan protein powder

sure matt, jump into the pool. good idea.

klaus is surprisingly handy with cell phones

"It's because I'm judging them. Harshly. Judgey McJudgerson." - mel c

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:30 pm 
Remembers When Veganism Was Cool

Forget about Klaus... how did REBEKAH know how use it?! They didn't have those in the '20s. Obviously Klaus or Stefan showed her how to use it

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:53 am 

Did you guys notice the s01e01 homage? "Hello brother." It was so perfect and it fit wonderfully. It's like they're meeting again for the first time after a long period of time and this time they've switched places again. Damon has the girl and is the tame one and Stefan is the killer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:53 am 

People's Choice Awards! Vote for Vampire Diaries (and the actors)! http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/nominations/

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:57 pm 

Spoilers! (about guest appearances and if Stefan will be good anytime soon)
Spoiler: show
We'll be seeing Bonnie's grandma, Mason, Lexi, and Pearl again in probably the 7th ep called Ghost World. Stefan will not be good any time soon.
"From what Paul Wesley tells us, we don’t think Nice Stefan is making a full return anytime soon, but we may catch glimpses of him. “The thing about Stefan is that the whole struggle the audience is going to watch, and that I hope to convey, is that there are little glimpses. When I say a little glimpse, I mean like a look, like maybe he is still there, but you have no idea. Even I don’t know if he’s really in there.”

YAY!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:00 pm 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

Yea!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:41 pm 
Hoards Peppermint Jo-Jos

Ugh, Elena, just make out with Damon already! Also, Ripper Stefan is 1000x better than sensitive Stefan.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:45 pm 

I loved the line Damon said about what Stefan was doing though, journaling, shaping his hair... something like that.

Also, Damon calling Elena Buffy.

Also, everything about Damon. Hubba.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:39 pm 

Such a good ep! (AGAIN)

I love Barbie Klaus following everyone around. I hope she doesn't get killed off. Claire Holt is killin' it.

I LOOOOOOOVE Angelus-Stefan. But was it my imagination or was he crying when talking to Elena about her saving him? I want him baaaaad, not sensitive.

IS KATHERINE DEAD?!

Is Mikael going to kill anyone else??

So glad that Vicki wasn't around for long. Hate her.

I guess no one on this show is ever really dead. HA HA Mason's gonna torture Damon. I loooove damon, but it's still a little funny.

The sexual tension between Damon and Elena was intense.

I also loved the Buffy comment.

So was Tyler sired?!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:05 am 

A girl I work with brought up Katherine being dead. I really don't think she is, but I could be wrong. I don't think Stefan was crying, but he did seem really sensitive there for a minute, before he called her pathetic. Man, what a good ep.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:11 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Another great episode.

It's a shame Tyler has been sired, I liked when he was being nicer

The Jeremy/Anna thing seems weird

I can't even remember what happened to Mason.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:25 pm 

Kitteh wrote:
Another great episode.

It's a shame Tyler has been sired, I liked when he was being nicer

The Jeremy/Anna thing seems weird

I can't even remember what happened to Mason.

Well, when Caroline mentioned to Tyler that he was being a dick, he got upset and said that he didn't want to be his old self. And then suddenly he was nicer. I wonder what's up with that.

I don't trust the Jeremy/Anna thing. I knew Vicki shouldn't have come to our world, and I'm feeling the same about Anna.

Damon ripped out Mason's heart. Now Mason wants some revenge.

Oh and I loved when Stefan and Alaric started getting into a scuffle.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:34 pm 
Hoards Peppermint Jo-Jos

With the Jeremy/Anna thing, I'm wondering if the connection is because Jeremy has died twice, so he has a stronger connection with the ghost world.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:18 pm 

luckyklutz wrote:
With the Jeremy/Anna thing, I'm wondering if the connection is because Jeremy has died twice, so he has a stronger connection with the ghost world.

Yeah and maybe he thought her into existence, by thinking about her constantly, so he was able to pull her over. I'm going to bring Brandon Lee back

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:11 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

i dont like any of this ghost stuff. or mason being alive somehow? im a big fan of dead people staying dead and gone. except for the vampires, until they get true-dead as well. and also except for the originals, because theyre pretty cool. so is the vamp hunter, he seems great. katherine is still alive because shes an amazing character and they would never get rid of her. i really liked this last episode anyway though, because i love every episode. i wish more people watched! theres so much excitement every week! and so much hotness that is damon. i think elenas getting ready to do him. i hope. im a bit surprised bonnie didnt waver a bit about letting elena die, since as a witch she needs to keep nature in balance and the hybrid thing is bad news for nature.

also, AGREED that StefAngelus is way hotter.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:16 pm 

So Mason isn't a ghost?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:52 am 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

i am totally into these last two episodes. so much drama! i am definitely enjoying bad stefan. and good damon.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:56 am 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

also, matt is dumb. obviously he feels left out of the whole supernatural world.. but seriously. come on.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:15 am 

smoothie wrote:
also, matt is dumb. obviously he feels left out of the whole supernatural world.. but seriously. come on.

What, you wouldn't risk killing yourself just so that you could become special too? I don't get why he thought it would work. I mean lucky for him it did, but still.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:08 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

bastah wrote:
Well, when Caroline mentioned to Tyler that he was being a dick, he got upset and said that he didn't want to be his old self. And then suddenly he was nicer. I wonder what's up with that.

Damon ripped out Mason's heart. Now Mason wants some revenge.

Yeah, I wonder if he actually meant it or he's just pretending because Klaus told him to hang around and find out what they're all up to.

And thanks for the reminder about Mason.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:39 pm 

Vampire Diaries and the other CW shows are on Netflix Instant!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:02 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

I liked seeing Lexi again but it was weird to bring so many people back for this episode.

I feel sorry for Bonnie, stupid Jere going around kissing ghosts. I wonder if Bonnie will keep the necklace and it'll give her super or evil powers.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:28 pm 

You might be on to something. Why else would the writers put it in her hands? Why not make it disappear? Why not make it not part of the spell, so that the necklace drama could continue longer? Because Bonnie will now have a story line with it.

I liked how Caroline looked through the soap dish. Yeah, such a great hiding place, Damon!

I loved seeing Lexi again. Please please please don't tell me that sweet Stefan will be coming back soon. I want him gone for good. Soulless Stefan is where its at. He's my fave character when he's like this.

I was so scared that Alaric was going to killed when stepping into the special part of the cave.

WAIT! Since Anna and all the other ghosts have retreated, does that mean that we're done with them for good?! I like Ghost Lexi though.

How the hell did Lexi starve Stefan?

I'm hoping that next week's ep will feature the original Petrova. I thought I saw her in the preview.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:54 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

bastah wrote:
You might be on to something. Why else would the writers put it in her hands? Why not make it disappear? Why not make it not part of the spell, so that the necklace drama could continue longer? Because Bonnie will now have a story line with it.

I was so scared that Alaric was going to killed when stepping into the special part of the cave.

How the hell did Lexi starve Stefan?

I'm hoping that next week's ep will feature the original Petrova. I thought I saw her in the preview.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what Bonnie's like next episode, it has to mean something.

Me too, I was sure Alaric was going to disappear or die and then I was disappointed that the amazing thing that he and Mason are able to see was just some drawings on the wall. I guess we'll eventually get an explanation.

I have no idea how Lexi starved Stefan, special ghost trick? And I wish we'd been able to see Katherine this week but I guess they already had too many story lines going on with all the ghosts.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 851 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 35  Next