| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 849 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Vampire Diaries
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:52 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

I don't know if they will bring Alaric back. The actor who played him is filming another series, so he may not even be available.

bird noises | book of faces

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:57 pm 
Naked Under Apron

I just hate that, from a story perspective, they killed off Elena + Jeremy's parents, then their aunt/guardian, then Elena's bio parents, then their fill-in unrelated guardian. Like, ALL of them had to go? Maybe I just think it's sad. :p

I'm worried about Elena & Stefan's relationship. I was rooting for them (I know, boring, but I'm a sucker for the good guy and the Great Love pitch), but now there's no drama! No vampire/human contrast, and no Damon interference. I liked her better human.

They should have her struggle with the change, but even Caroline, on her own, only killed one person and is now back to her old self.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:27 pm 
Queen Bitch of Self-Righteous Veganville

Amy wrote:
Oh I thought he died because Elena "died". Goddamn this show, killing off everyone that I like.

Oops, you're right, his life was tied to Elena's. I am the worst at remembering details about this show. MAYBE I NEED TO REWATCH IT ALL ASAP.

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:26 pm 
Naked Under Apron

mrsbadmouth wrote:
Oops, you're right, his life was tied to Elena's. I am the worst at remembering details about this show. MAYBE I NEED TO REWATCH IT ALL ASAP.

Ha, I hadn't seen it before and just watched it all in one week-and-a-half-long binge, so it's all pretty fresh. Although every episode is kinda blurred together too.

I need to go find a preview for this week; I'm going through withdrawal now!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:57 pm 
Naked Under Apron

I forgot, my friend showed me this yesterday. Elena's house is for sale!

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhom ... 9311-39042

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:11 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

Amy wrote:
I just hate that, from a story perspective, they killed off Elena + Jeremy's parents, then their aunt/guardian, then Elena's bio parents, then their fill-in unrelated guardian. Like, ALL of them had to go? Maybe I just think it's sad. :p

I'm worried about Elena & Stefan's relationship. I was rooting for them (I know, boring, but I'm a sucker for the good guy and the Great Love pitch), but now there's no drama! No vampire/human contrast, and no Damon interference. I liked her better human.

They should have her struggle with the change, but even Caroline, on her own, only killed one person and is now back to her old self.

It is sad that they killed off so many people who were important to Elena and Jeremy. I have a feeling that Damon will be encouraging Elena to give in and drink human blood, and this will cause conflict between him and Stefan. I'd like to see a new love interest for Damon too.

I really like Caroline as a vampire! She was kind of annoying before. She seems to have grown as a person, and managed to hang on to part of her humanity while adjusting to being a vampire. I just hope they are done with Vicky, that's one character I don't want to see back.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:30 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Amy wrote:

Not boring, I like Elena and Stefan, too :) I think they'll find a way to include drama

And I think Caroline is awesome as a vamp.

It was a great start to the season, such a creepy ending

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:00 pm 
Spent a night at the Bates Motel

Amy wrote:
I forgot, my friend showed me this yesterday. Elena's house is for sale!

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhom ... 9311-39042

WANT.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:38 pm 
Memorized Veganomicon

omg DELENA. <3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:29 am 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

I loved this episode. I don't really know what it was about it, but it seemed really well done. LOVED Damon, whether he was coming to Elena's rescue or talking to Alaric.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:31 am 
Memorized Veganomicon

ndpittman wrote:
I loved this episode. I don't really know what it was about it, but it seemed really well done. LOVED Damon, whether he was coming to Elena's rescue or talking to Alaric.

When he was talking to Alaric, that made me love him like a billion times more. I just wanted to leap into the television and give him a big bear hug. <333

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:36 am 
Naked Under Apron

Damn, Alaric still makes me so sad. "I miss you too, buddy."

*sob*!

I thought this was a great ep too. LOVED Damon.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:48 am 
Memorized Veganomicon

Let's also talk about how much Bonnie is being USED all the time. Like seriously people, you only come around her when you want something and pretty much have ruined her life. I really hope that Bonnnie eventually turns evil, Dark Willow style and just kills everyone except for Damon. Those two were meant to be together. They bicker and kill eachothers loved ones like they're an old married couple.

Don't even get me started on poor Matt. Matt has got it the absolute worst, hands down. First the love of his life dumps him then falls for a vampire, who's brother turns his sister into a vampire out of pure boredom. Then his ex's new undead beefcake straight up stakes his sister. Then there is the whole Caroline relationship. I love her but she was crazy on him fersure. Then he deals with Tyler, his bestfriend turning into a werewolf then a hybrid then banging his ex. Then he has to act like everything is fine and dandy, like la la la, none of this bothers me. Now it's a billion times worse for him because everyone is placing the blame on him for Elena being a vampire. How is that his fault? She was the one who was like "ooh Stephan save hiiiim" and Stephen was like *sigh*oooook. Now he has to deal with Damon wanting to rip his throat out and everyone rubing it in his face every chance they get. Oh and he has to see the love of his life be a vampire now. UGH! Give this kid a break man.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:57 am 
Memorized Veganomicon

Tyler also did Vickie, I almost forgot. Plus where are Matt's parents? They don't give a shizz about anything. OH! and that time his sister came back for one episode? These writers are just torturing him on purpose. Matt deserves the world with all the crepe he puts up with on a daily basis. END OF RANT

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:59 am 
Memorized Veganomicon

Oh great when you curse it autocorrects. Pretty cool...

shiitake peas fork fork fork

This forum is silly. <3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:20 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

The end when they were listing all the dead people was sort of hilarious. Pretty much everyone who has ever been on the show has died! Why does everyone keep living in Mystic Falls?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:18 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

Matt's mother appeared in a few episodes before leaving town again, but I don't recall what they ever said about his father. I hope Matt catches a break this season, he deserves some happiness after all he's been through.

Bonnie kind of annoys me, but I suppose it's true that she has been used. It would be nice to see people do something for her for a change.

I really liked the memorial at the end, and the exchange between Damon and Alaric even if Damon couldn't see or hear him. Now I wonder if Jeremy will start seeing Alaric again, or if it was a one time appearance.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:21 pm 
Spent a night at the Bates Motel

This was such a tense, awesome episode. MORE ALARIC PLZ.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:34 am 
Memorized Veganomicon

bunniee wrote:

I really liked the memorial at the end, and the exchange between Damon and Alaric even if Damon couldn't see or hear him. Now I wonder if Jeremy will start seeing Alaric again, or if it was a one time appearance.

It feels like it will be a one time appearance thing but I do hope to see more of him.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:07 pm 
Remembers When Veganism Was Cool

Such a good ep! I'm glad that Damon is his old self and had that blood-sharing moment with Elena. And Yay for jealous Stefan. The part with Alaric... man, this show is always surprising me. I hope Alaric comes back many more times!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:38 am 

I LOVE this season 4 promo poster Image

This one is interesting... look where Matt is http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32300000/New-The-Vampire-Diaries-Season-4-promotional-photo-from-Entertainment-Weekly-HQ-candice-accola-32379445-1200-587.jpg
Do you think that there is a reason Matt is there or that it's just random? He never dresses like that, but none of the other characters wear the other clothing either.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:50 pm 
Memorized Veganomicon

bastah wrote:
I LOVE this season 4 promo poster Image

This one is interesting... look where Matt is http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32300000/New-The-Vampire-Diaries-Season-4-promotional-photo-from-Entertainment-Weekly-HQ-candice-accola-32379445-1200-587.jpg
Do you think that there is a reason Matt is there or that it's just random? He never dresses like that, but none of the other characters wear the other clothing either.

Good eye! Seeing this picture I think there may be. I mean why wouldn't he be by Jeremy or something right? Maybe Rebecca turns him or something. That would be pretty awesome. I love the promo pic of Delena btw. Stealing it! Hehe. =]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:43 pm 
Bought 20lbs of vegan protein powder

i loved this episode so much - one of my favs!

also, nice house!

MentalFiction7x wrote:
Let's also talk about how much Bonnie is being USED all the time. Like seriously people, you only come around her when you want something and pretty much have ruined her life. I really hope that Bonnnie eventually turns evil, Dark Willow style and just kills everyone except for Damon. Those two were meant to be together. They bicker and kill eachothers loved ones like they're an old married couple.

Don't even get me started on poor Matt. Matt has got it the absolute worst, hands down. First the love of his life dumps him then falls for a vampire, who's brother turns his sister into a vampire out of pure boredom. Then his ex's new undead beefcake straight up stakes his sister. Then there is the whole Caroline relationship. I love her but she was crazy on him fersure. Then he deals with Tyler, his bestfriend turning into a werewolf then a hybrid then banging his ex. Then he has to act like everything is fine and dandy, like la la la, none of this bothers me. Now it's a billion times worse for him because everyone is placing the blame on him for Elena being a vampire. How is that his fault? She was the one who was like "ooh Stephan save hiiiim" and Stephen was like *sigh*oooook. Now he has to deal with Damon wanting to rip his throat out and everyone rubing it in his face every chance they get. Oh and he has to see the love of his life be a vampire now. UGH! Give this kid a break man.

agree!

"It's because I'm judging them. Harshly. Judgey McJudgerson." - mel c

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:35 pm 

This season is fantastic!

I love Klaus more than ever.

Did you see the poster in the classroom that said

"Don't
Hate
Calc
ulate"? Awesome

So I wonder if the vamp hunter can somehow make Elena a human again?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:51 am 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

bastah wrote:
This season is fantastic!

I love Klaus more than ever.

Did you see the poster in the classroom that said

"Don't
Hate
Calc
ulate"? Awesome

So I wonder if the vamp hunter can somehow make Elena a human again?

OOh! Good call! I couldn't figure out why Klaus is interested in them both. I was thinking that maybe the 5 are somehow connected to the originals?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 849 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next